Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Thread To Laud The Military's Ongoing '6weeks' Successful Crush On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread To Laud The Military's Ongoing '6weeks' Successful Crush On Boko Haram (454 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Broom Sellers Laud APC For Staging Rally In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread To Laud The Military's Ongoing '6weeks' Successful Crush On Boko Haram by Djicemob: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
I guess some people thought the military were not up to the task and at some point some people indirectly or directly insinuated that it was impossible to achieve what we couldnt achieve in 5-6years in 6weeks.A thread was even opened(which to me had an ulterior motive to achieve by critics of the military and the government) with the title "Thread to moniter 6-week war to crush boko haram".Now we are here,the 6weeks still counting and so far the military has recorded HUGE success over the insurgents in the north east and has left critics clenching to straws and playing doubting 'Thomases'.First they asked for pictures of the "so-called" successes,pictures was made available and viral.Next,they asked for videos(stating pictures can be doctored),videos was also made available,to my surprise,the opposition still had doubts.Is it that some people are not happy that the menace of boko haram is coming to an end or what? I thought it was all about providing security of lives and properties? ...or is it really about politics?

Lets take this time out to appreciate the military's efforts so far in curbing these menace,appreciation and support is key to building the morale.I think its better late than never.For now lets be grateful for the successes so far,anybody(GEJ or GMB) who wins in the 2015 election would/Should be motivated to build on the present successes and make sure to totally wipe out insurgents.

Well Done Nigerian military,Chadian Military,Cameroonian Military and the Civilian JTF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Laud The Military's Ongoing '6weeks' Successful Crush On Boko Haram by kay1one2(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Most importantly we thank God for his mercies towards our nation Nigeria, ask for forgiveness for our shortcomings and pray for Grace for a better tomorrow!
Re: Thread To Laud The Military's Ongoing '6weeks' Successful Crush On Boko Haram by temitemi1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
God Bless Africa
God Bless Nigeria
GOD Bless GEJ
GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Elections Getting Closer And Again PDP Is Getting Scared / The Way I See Nigerian States / Where Are The Pictures Of Gej's 25,000km Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.