Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) (66578 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Rose-the-dyke, I see you're back to ya ad hominems - old habits never die. Just keep it civil before I hand you another verbal ar.se whooping. Listen, stop playing that ultra-nationalist tripe with me, I'm a different breed. And just as I told you Super Eagles were rubbish last year, and they proved me right by failing to qualify for the African Cup - despite how poor that tournament was - I'll do the same here again.

This isn't about what CNN and BBC are showing, it's about what's on the front-line. Those guys use Hilux trucks like militants. So, if they had these APCs readily available/accessible in the country, since they're assembled there, why aren't they using them?

And what air strikes are you alluding to? The same ineffective ones by the obsolete Alpha Jets which are Nigeria's flagship fighter jets? - hysterical. Those jets should be in the museum! grin
You're a dunce. Alpha jets are in current use by the French, British, Belgian, Canadian and Portuguese airforces to mention just a few. You live in London yet you're so ignorant and reason like a cow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault/Dornier_Alpha_Jet

As for the Nigerian army, again you lack basic common sense if you think that those few Hilux buses shown by BBC and CNN are all the Nigerian army has deployed in the north east. I barely know where to begin with you. For you to actually decide that the entire equipment/inventory deployed by the Nigerian army in a battlefield covering nearly a quarter of the country can be determined by a few sketchy reports on BBC showing one or two Hilux convoys shows you have a very low IQ, and are very easily influenced/deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ikengawo:
Made In Nigeria: Photos of Nigeria Manufactured Igirigi APCs

Renderings

Production and Finish

The 4th pic is the production of the PF series vehicles by PROFORCE, not the Igirigi. Anyway, more pics of the Igirigi courtesy of beegeagle

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.
WHY WOULD YOU SEE INNOSON VEHICLES ON NIGERIAN ROADS WHEN YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR HATE FOR THE IGBOS?

NO DOUBT THAT YOU ARE A YORUBA BOY WITH AN EVIL HEART AGAINST THE IGBOS. STOP THE HATE, THEN YOU WILL SEE THINGS HAPPENING IN THE EAST.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.

Are you done whining? Here's a few more pics.

Now go give a power transformer a lap dance. In other words, Bleep OFF you self-servicer.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by zonax(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Looks rugged and nice, I hope it's amour is same.
Nice one guys.
God bless Nigeria!
God bless our men on uniform!
God bless us all (ibo, hausa, yoruba, christian,muslim,pagan,atheist).
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by bonetalk(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Viktor1983:
[size=40pt]God Bless Nigeria[/size]

Invincible? There's no car that is invincible except if what u mean is invisible. Innoson vehicles ply nigerian roads. Their trucks are used by Anambra vigilante services .
The Commuter buses ply abuja roads,their SuVs are even used by a couple of government parastatals too.
Enugu state uses their commuter buses and waste trucks
If your governor supports"Made in Nigeria initiative" he would have bought one for your state.

http://www.innosonivm.com/en/ProductList.Asp
in addition, i works in ABUAD, the school's CSO uses innoson vehicle, it was given to him by the school's founder Afe Babalola, the vehicle is a good vehicle according to school's mechanics
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by lastpage: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
believe the Op at your own risk!
I am very sure the picture was stolen from a foreign online site. Not even a link attached to his topic!
They were busted on the alleged donation of arms by Russia to Nigeria,not knowing the pictures were stolen online,now this?
[/b]

SaTANists are very terrible people!

I am wondering whether it was the "Mods" that deleted the above post by "Berem" because l searched for it in earlier post but it was gone!

BlackBaron:
Everything is true but the picture of the assembly line.

That's for another Nigerian company; [b]Proforce Defence
who are into armouring and mechanised production.

Lots of ignorance on this thread.

Innoson does not produce any APC
Igigiri are currently deployed in the NE.
Igigiri are probably built on a [b]Ford F series chassis.

The profile of the Igigiri has since changed markedly from the original And probably continues to be improved. [/b]

^^
These are NOT pictures of the Nigerian made drone.

^^
This is NOT an Igirigi assembly line. It is from Proforce!

STOP MISINFORMATION with pictures that are otherwise not related to the topic you post!

These Pro-GEJ clowns have ZERO CREDIBILITY!
It seems after the election was postponed, they have decided that Nigerians are "gullible" and need to be fed all sorts of LIES, to make then vote for GEJ!

The other time, they were also cut "lifting pictures" of some foreign Locomotives/ assembly plant..... and calling it Jonathan's Locomotives! Until we bust them an :od showed the links to the true owners of the Locomotives. NOW, HERE WE GO AGAIN, WITH "CUT AND PASTE" ACHIEVEMENTS shocked

Since Jonathan came to bribe people in Lagos, Areas Boyz have fought over their share, Ohaneze has been split over their own largesse, OPC factions have each come forward to collect their share of the awoof, some "faceless" Igbo and Yoruba Youth Associations have taken their share and the list goes on.....

[size=14pt]We are now experiencing "a season of SIX WEEKS of SIX LIES every SIX DAYS" whereby Jonathan's PAID Agents bombard us with all sorts of "MANUFACTURED PROPAGANDA" ..... just to "market a bad product"! IT IS CALLED DIRTY ADVERTISING![/size] grin grin

BTW
: One question most people keep asking is this:
Why is it that since election was postponed, a lot of strange things ..which should have happened but NEVER happened in the last 4years, seems to happen at an alarming rate
For example:
*Suddenly, Nigeria Army started receiving New weapons just two days after the postponement!
*Jonathan who has abdicated his responsibility of visiting Borno State for the last year of the insurgency, simply developed "courage" and visited the place this week!
*All Fed Govt Parastatals like the Immigration, started 'real recruiting" of jobless Youths! shocked
*Boko haram wh o has been chasing our Army, just became weak and started loosing ground to our Army
*Jonathan who used the last 4yrs to abuse Yorubas, started prostrating for every kid in Yoruba land last week.....even wearing Agbada! grin
*Olorunsogo Power Stations that was started by OBJ suddenly gets commissioned by Jonathan, a week after postponement of election!
*To make matters worse, Jonathan even wore a Military Camouflage this week, something he has never done in the last six years! shocked

See why l thought it would be a lovely thing if Jonathan postpones this election again, for another six weeks so that we can experience his "wonderful achievements" in another wonderful six weeks! grin grin

The only downside in all these is that it appears the govt has the capacity to do all these things but DID NOT, as he took Nigerians for granted but when Buhari showed him the "hand writing on the wall", he felt all he needed was 6weeks to hoodwink us to vote for him a second time!

Like l said, its bad enough that a lot of people have died while millions more have been scattered, displaced and traumatised over his "playing politics and deliberate inaction" with the insurgency in the North but[b] it is even worse that while the President is "showing off in this Six weeks", he has not yet shown us our over 250 daughters kidnapped by Shekau... BROUGHT HOME ALIVE![/b]

Another reason why this Govt cannot be trusted and must be voted out of power.

Lastpage!
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by lastpage: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
asamaigho:

is dis anoda bacanista or 21b naira at work

If Fani kayode can be singing the praise of GEJ, if OPC can be praising GEJ, if Doyin Okuugbe can be mouthing GEJ....

why cant Barcanista?

Money has no tribe or religion and is no respecter of morals!

Abeg, Barcanista, "carry-go", this "season of GEJ awoof money" no go pass you.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by sulmeza(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
ROSSIKE:
There is no difference between the two terms in the auto industry. Stop being ignorant.
ok..ryt i dnt knw much bouh d auto ind.. so i'l submit...
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by linusbnn(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

If yu no get eyes to see,then shut yur mouth or travel to Anambra state because i av seen innoson's automobiles for real
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by capip120(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Guy come to Niger state where I stay you will see Innoson motors yanfu yanfu. from their jeep to their long coaches then you talk of their 18sitter buses? dem plenty no be small! Abi na for Anambra where I com from? e full yakata! So my guy chill 'Nobody dies' thank you.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by yinkobert(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerians can easily be deceived, Nigerian Military can not manufacture ordinary firing pin of a gun not to talk of APC .It is better you tell us where you get your information from
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You're a dunce. Alpha jets are in current use by the French, British, Belgian, Canadian and Portuguese airforces to mention just a few. You live in London yet you're so ignorant and reason like a cow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault/Dornier_Alpha_Jet

As for the Nigerian army, again you lack basic common sense if you think that those few Hilux buses shown by BBC and CNN are all the Nigerian army has deployed in the north east. I barely know where to begin with you. For you to actually decide that the entire equipment/inventory deployed by the Nigerian army in a battlefield covering nearly a quarter of the country can be determined by a few sketchy reports on BBC showing one or two Hilux convoys shows you have a very low IQ, and are very easily influenced/deceived.

You're a m0ron! What you posited is so dumb that I doubt any of ya fellow paid hacks with an IQ between 50-60 (still retar.ded) will support this nonsense. So, basically cos they use it as an inconsequential trainer dump of an aircraft sometimes in the military museum, which it was built for - that means they're still in service? And what's ya source again? Wikipedia? You're actually dumber than I initially thought, with yam extract for brain matter.

Heck, the UK uses mainly BAE Hawk T1 as its trainer jet, not Alpha Jets. And you mean the same country that's about to retire the 4th gen Tornado GR4 fighter jets in the next few years, for the F-35 Lightning II to complement the 4.5th gen Eurofighter Typhoons, uses Alpha Jets as its flagship fighter jets like Nigeria, no?- your mental impairment is irredeemable! grin

Then you have got France, a country which operates the super-effective 4.5th gen Dassault Rafale - and it still has the Dassault Mirage 2000. And the country is currently building 6th gen stealth fighter jets. If you're not mentally sick and beyond redemption, how the fvck are you going to even compare these countries to Nigeria, by citing the darn obsolete Alpha Jets most countries have already dumped in the museum? The jets aren't even used as trainer jets in most countries anymore - yet that's the flagship aircraft in the Nigerian air force - hysterical.

Anyway, I bumped into some naija Uncle's (he's in his 40s and he lives in America) CV on LinkedIn today, and I was highly impressed cos we're in the same Network Security field. I honestly don't know why folks like that aren't on this forum, or ruling the country - instead of the brain dead bonobos who populate this forum and are running things in that part of the world. With folks like that, the standard/quality of discourse/debate would be far higher than what's attainable right now.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Viktor1983(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2015
bonetalk:
in addition, i works in ABUAD, the school's CSO uses innoson vehicle, it was given to him by the school's founder Afe Babalola, the vehicle is a good vehicle according to school's mechanics

Nice one ....
Its not yet rosy for IVM but they are trying their best sha
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by otukpo(f): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Nobody is even talking about made in Nigeria phones.

I have seen one. Met soneone using it. She had to open up the battery compartment to show me made in Nigeria written.on it to prove its Nigetian made. A fine phone. I have forgotten the name.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 12:50am On Mar 02, 2015
ROSSIKE

Nigerian Army on the front-line in their APC - bwahahahaha. grin

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by bendike: 2:28am On Mar 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

bros u never see inoson motor for road ni? use omo wash yah eyes you go see am plenty plenty..
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gogodaye(m): 2:44am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

I don't want to get into the politics, and make this thread a political one. Let's leave it in the militarily context. However, I'll say this government has to be the worst one I've ever observed. The only thing it's doing is extreme corruption - and basically the total destruction of the structures in the country. I'll leave there.

To start from somewhere, you've to start with institutions, infrastructures, and the economy. However, Nigeria hasn't started anything - it's still in the doldrums. If you were a realist, you'd know that by now.

Also, take a look at the number of innocent folks that have died in the Boko Haram saga and all the suicide bombings - and correlate it with the lackadaisical approach they have taken thus far in combating it. That alone should give you a clearer picture of where the country is right now. It took a small country like Chad to get involved, for them to make tangible progress.
The answers as to why armies of other intervening countries are much more effectual in curbing insurgencies can be seen in the ethno-religious mix that often times divide and polarize the loyalty of the officers and men of the military.
When civil war broke out in Liberia, Congo, S/ Leone, the national armies of these states were fractionalized along ethno- religious lines cum national politics at play then and Nigerias intervening soldiers were isolated from these and this accounted largely for their successes.
The same scenarios is playing itself out today in the NE, we saw communities welcoming and sheilding these BH marauders who had deceitfully earned their trust and good will with claims of waging a jihad, Northern rulers and elites putting pressure to bear on the government and the complicity of some troops and their commanders literarily engaging in gunrunning, abandoning their armaments and bases alongside bases.
the Chadian army might look small but given the scenarios playing out at the NE at this time, any intervening military would get and record the same amount of successes too....we had enjoyed the same elsewhere whilst on foreign expeditions

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gogodaye(m): 3:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Nuzo1:

To a large extent, I feel like I understand Sirshymexx disappointments about Nigeria. The disorderliness, corruption and very weak institutions. Worst still, the folks who are blinded by tribes, party affiliation and religion. All these make room for that mediocrity he's always shouting against.

That being said, I also understand why he unduly goes overboard sometimes. Dude is pure British and has never stepped his foot on Africa, not to talk of Nigeria. All he knows about Nigeria is heresay. He doesn't know the reality and dynamism of the Nigerian political, cultural and economic landscape. He's not aware of hypocrisy and sabotage going on.

No doubt, GEJ hasn't met most of my expectations as a president but if we had had our past Presidents implement half of what he's doing now, we would be somewhere by now.

Lastly, growing up in an already developed environment without knowing the processes of how such environment came about will likely give you an unrealistic sense of approach to development. And for the most part, that may be the case with folks like sirshymexx.

In that line, I will encourage our leaders to travel more to Asia than Europe and North America. In places like China, one sees first hand the processes of development. Very realistic!
So apt.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 4:11am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

You're a m0ron! What you posited is so dumb that I doubt any of ya fellow paid hacks with an IQ between 50-60 (still retar.ded) will support this nonsense. So, basically cos they use it as an inconsequential trainer dump of an aircraft sometimes in the military museum, which it was built for - that means they're still in service? And what's ya source again? Wikipedia? You're actually dumber than I initially thought, with yam extract for brain matter.

Heck, the UK uses mainly BAE Hawk T1 as its trainer jet, not Alpha Jets. And you mean the same country that's about to retire the 4th gen Tornado GR4 fighter jets in the next few years, for the F-35 Lightning II to complement the 4.5th gen Eurofighter Typhoons, uses Alpha Jets as its flagship fighter jets like Nigeria, no?- your mental impairment is irredeemable! grin

Then you have got France, a country which operates the super-effective 4.5th gen Dassault Rafale - and it still has the Dassault Mirage 2000. And the country is currently building 6th gen stealth fighter jets. If you're not mentally sick and beyond redemption, how the fvck are you going to even compare these countries to Nigeria, by citing the darn obsolete Alpha Jets most countries have already dumped in the museum? The jets aren't even used as trainer jets in most countries anymore - yet that's the flagship aircraft in the Nigerian air force - hysterical.

Anyway, I bumped into some naija Uncle's (he's in his 40s and he lives in America) CV on LinkedIn today, and I was highly impressed cos we're in the same Network Security field. I honestly don't know why folks like that aren't on this forum, or ruling the country - instead of the brain dead bonobos who populate this forum and are running things in that part of the world. With folks like that, the standard/quality of discourse/debate would be far higher than what's attainable right now.

Nobody said Nigeria had the most advanced jets on earth. It was you that claimed the Alpha jets 'belong in a museum', and I showed you - with evidence, that the jets were still in active service in some of the world's foremost miltaries, and so cannot be described even implicitly, as obsolete, except by a person parading mischief as logic. The French have 67 of them in current service. Are they using obsolete ''museum'' aircraft even as training craft? I think not.

You actually seem to think your loud bombast here exonerates you from the false claim you made to the effect that the Alpha jets ''belong in a museum''. Not sure which is worse - that, or your moaning about wikipedia.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 5:20am On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Our millitary are now into local thanks to america hypocrisy.They should increase production and expand what they produce to small arms and APC.We shall and will overcome boko haram

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

And...

Never again shall we allow a Zoo-o-logist turn our beloved country into a ZOO.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Sanuzi(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2015
WOW

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ifyboi(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2015
bogolobango:
Dis one wey be like say na ply wood dem take do am ordinary ak47 will destroy dis shitt

##Naijakeepfallingmyhandeveryday##

e - diot
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Largernonso(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

oga b bus full everywhere. iv entered it severally. so stop presenting ur cras idiosyncracy on media. kip ur ignorance t ur sef. foolish fool.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Igbo's soon to be listed among world powers.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to fall for fraud.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Mufasa27(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Our millitary are now into local thanks to america hypocrisy.They should increase production and expand what they produce to small arms and APC.We shall and will overcome boko haram

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
And God Bless you too
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
lastpage:

I am wondering whether it was the "Mods" that deleted the above post by "Berem" because l searched for it in earlier post but it was gone!

These Pro-GEJ clowns have ZERO CREDIBILITY!
It seems after the election was postponed, they have decided that Nigerians are "gullible" and need to be fed all sorts of LIES, to make then vote for GEJ!

The other time, they were also cut "lifting pictures" of some foreign Locomotives/ assembly plant..... and calling it Jonathan's Locomotives! Until we bust them an :od showed the links to the true owners of the Locomotives. NOW, HERE WE GO AGAIN, WITH "CUT AND PASTE" ACHIEVEMENTS shocked

Since Jonathan came to bribe people in Lagos, Areas Boyz have fought over their share, Ohaneze has been split over their own largesse, OPC factions have each come forward to collect their share of the awoof, some "faceless" Igbo and Yoruba Youth Associations have taken their share and the list goes on.....

[size=14pt]We are now experiencing "a season of SIX WEEKS of SIX LIES every SIX DAYS" whereby Jonathan's PAID Agents bombard us with all sorts of "MANUFACTURED PROPAGANDA" ..... just to "market a bad product"! IT IS CALLED DIRTY ADVERTISING![/size] grin grin

BTW
: One question most people keep asking is this:
Why is it that since election was postponed, a lot of strange things ..which should have happened but NEVER happened in the last 4years, seems to happen at an alarming rate
For example:
*Suddenly, Nigeria Army started receiving New weapons just two days after the postponement!
*Jonathan who has abdicated his responsibility of visiting Borno State for the last year of the insurgency, simply developed "courage" and visited the place this week!
*All Fed Govt Parastatals like the Immigration, started 'real recruiting" of jobless Youths! shocked
*Boko haram wh o has been chasing our Army, just became weak and started loosing ground to our Army
*Jonathan who used the last 4yrs to abuse Yorubas, started prostrating for every kid in Yoruba land last week.....even wearing Agbada! grin
*Olorunsogo Power Stations that was started by OBJ suddenly gets commissioned by Jonathan, a week after postponement of election!
*To make matters worse, Jonathan even wore a Military Camouflage this week, something he has never done in the last six years! shocked

See why l thought it would be a lovely thing if Jonathan postpones this election again, for another six weeks so that we can experience his "wonderful achievements" in another wonderful six weeks! grin grin

The only downside in all these is that it appears the govt has the capacity to do all these things but DID NOT, as he took Nigerians for granted but when Buhari showed him the "hand writing on the wall", he felt all he needed was 6weeks to hoodwink us to vote for him a second time!

Like l said, its bad enough that a lot of people have died while millions more have been scattered, displaced and traumatised over his "playing politics and deliberate inaction" with the insurgency in the North but[b] it is even worse that while the President is "showing off in this Six weeks", he has not yet shown us our over 250 daughters kidnapped by Shekau... BROUGHT HOME ALIVE![/b]

Another reason why this Govt cannot be trusted and must be voted out of power.

Lastpage!

I don't recall any GEJ proponents claiming that the locomotives for our resuscitated rail network was either built or assembled in Nigeria. We all know they were either purchased in either China or Brazil. Then again, GEJ takes full honours for revamping and expanding our rail system that was long abandoned by GMB and co.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
ROSSIKE

Oh, you mean these?

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by k9ine(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Viktor1983:
[size=40pt]God Bless Nigeria[/size]

Invincible? There's no car that is invincible except if what u mean is invisible. Innoson vehicles ply nigerian roads. Their trucks are used by Anambra vigilante services .
The Commuter buses ply abuja roads,their SuVs are even used by a couple of government parastatals too.
Enugu state uses their commuter buses and waste trucks
If your governor supports"Made in Nigeria initiative" he would have bought one for your state.

http://www.innosonivm.com/en/ProductList.Asp

Don't mind him, I wanted to reply him until I saw your reply.
He expects to commute between his bedroom and kitchen to see Innoson vehicles ply our roads.
Hatred will not make some people acknowledge the truth. I have been seeing Innoson Buses for over a year, now their cars are on the road.
Soon it will become included in the fleet of Govt. MDAs.
Lets ask him to tell us who his governor is, we then can help him by asking the Governor to buy (made in Nigeria) Innoson vehicles, so he could see how they look.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh, you mean these?

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
ROSSIKE

Or these?

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
igirigi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.