Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,352 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria (2055 Views)

Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / The Don Jazzy Influence? US Rapper, Wale Says He's Moving Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by topazjosh(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerian/American rapper Wale let the world know he
is moving from the United States, where he was born
& raised to Nigeria.
The Maybach Music rapper tweeted last night, “Im
movin to Nigeria man…”
When a fan warned him about the move saying,
“Don’t go to Nigeria, they may attack you”, he
replied, “They think we all savages with Ebola smh
that’s how America depicts Africa. Don’t worry we
gon change that”
When another fan said to him regarding his planned
move, “Bruh you no fit”. He replied saying, he has a
house in Ondo town, his father’s house which he paid for.
He also informed fans he spoke to Don Jazzy
regarding his move and his main reason for
relocating is to “make a connection between the
American music scene and the Nigerian music
industry”
Wale visited Nigeria for the first time last year and
during an interview he expressed that he loved it so
much and would like to come back. www.lindaikeji..com/2015/02/wale-talks-to-fans-about-why-hes-moving.html

Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by asadike(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Welcome in advance. Good move dear. Temi ni temi. Mine is mine.
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
You are most welcome wale,this should be on frontpage,is all over the news,yet NL will pushing irrelevant topic 2 FP,are coming will definately boost the music industry here more
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:
Welcome in advance. Good move dear. Temi ni temi. Mine is mine.
I love your name asadike what's the meaning love?
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Mzjhulz(f): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by sulmeza(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Waalee...double Mg(MMG)...welcum back in advance broda....no place like ohm
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by asadike(f): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Michdear:
I love your name asadike what's the meaning love?
thks dear. Asa means' beautiful one'. Dike means 'd mighty' asadike means beautiful one for d mighty. Asuoka take note
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by williamspaul22(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ehaa, Wale is broke
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
williamspaul22:
Ehaa, Wale is broke
wale broke? Big joke,do you wale happen to be one of those america stars who invest in other business line,aside he can always make more cool money here as plus

1 Like

Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:
thks dear. Asa means' beautiful one'. Dike means 'd mighty' asadike means beautiful one for d mighty. Asuoka take note
hmmmm beautiful one indeed
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Forzap: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
williamspaul22:
Ehaa, Wale is broke

Ode undecided
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by topazjosh(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Michdear:
You are most welcome wale,this should be on frontpage,is all over the news,yet NL will pushing irrelevant topic 2 FP,are coming will definately boost the music industry here more
yea they should please move it to front page
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by iphanyiuma(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
You go see yoruba girls now go they flock around that area...in the morning them go pass 10 times, boda ekaro, hoping he'll eventually get married to one of em undecidedgringringrin
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:

Beautiful brainy mighty loving and caring dats my asadike baby bear...
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by asadike(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Michdear:
hmmmm beautiful one indeed
I don't know about u but I am beautiful. I don't lie and I don't care what any one think about me.
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by asadike(f): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
asuoka:

Beautiful brainy mighty loving and caring dats my asadike baby bear...
are u strong enough?
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:
are u strong enough?

Hmmm let me see
The Lord is my strength...when am weak that's when am strong..

Yes I am
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by asadike(f): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
asuoka:

Hmmm let me see
The Lord is my strength...when am weak that's when am strong..

Yes I am
that's my guy.
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:
that's my guy.

That's right...

U don't wanna add me since all this weeks have been begging u
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by adepiero: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
lalasticlala, you won't push better topics like this o! its fake and irrelevant news you are interested in. like that fake PYO fathers story
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:
I don't know about u but I am beautiful. I don't lie and I don't care what any one think about me.
I gues you got me twisted
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:
are u strong enough?
lol strong?guess that's in another dimension
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by williamspaul22(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Michdear:
wale broke? Big joke,do you wale happen to be one of those america stars who invest in other business line,aside he can always make more cool money here as plus
I knw dear, jst saying shaa
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by williamspaul22(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Forzap:

Ode undecided

mumu tongue
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Welcome home bro.

Dbanj did it.

Davido did it.

Don Jazzy did it.

And so on.

So what are you waiting for,no place like home..
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by asadike(f): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Michdear:
lol strong?guess that's in another dimension
yes honey. In another dimension, lol.
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by asadike(f): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Michdear:
I gues you got me twisted
sorry about that
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
asadike:
sorry about that
lol is ok dear
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Funny, D'banj ran from Don Jazzy to Kanye, now his bro is runing from yankee to Don Jazzy...who's the real boss now cool? Na when dem see Wale dey wear SMD shirt their eye go reach fround grin
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by Michdear(f): 1:15am On Mar 02, 2015
safarigirl:
Funny, D'banj ran from Don Jazzy to Kanye, now his bro is runing from yankee to Don Jazzy...who's the real boss now cool? Na when dem see Wale dey wear SMD shirt their eye go reach fround grin
lol no that won't be the case,wale can't be under jazzy record label,all they need to do is to collabo that will be too low for his status
Re: Wale Talks To Fans About Why He's Moving To Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Michdear:
lol no that won't be the case,wale can't be under jazzy record label,all they need to do is to collabo that will be too low for his status
e go do you like filmtrick...he could have Mavins as his naija recording company just like P-square is inder Squae records here and Konvict Muzik in jand

(1) (Reply)

JEEZ!! Kim Kardashian Wants To Break The Internet Again With Recent N*de Photos / Munachi Abii steals Kim Kardashians Style / Famous Nollywood Actress, Olaide Olaogun Weds In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.