Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera (48757 Views)

New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by kuuljay(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fash20:
How can I get that drone. how much is it sold
Bross whether you use drone or you nor use am she go still ninja you go where she dey go,make you yus leave d mata for God naim knw how him wan do am grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by money121(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lag tinzz
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by MrFootball(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:
There are civilian spy drones for surveillance only.The armed ones are equally not just allowed to fly over our territory.
Are not allowed by who? The same Military that couldn't deal with shekau until last week
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by baysmith(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
I just love d atmosphere...i cant wayt to buy my own acres of land there...
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Onyenna(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
ba Mb.....
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
kuuljay:
Bross whether you use drone or you nor use am she go still ninja you go where she dey go,make you yus leave d mata for God naim knw how him wan do am grin grin grin
lmao
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by tsdarkside(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
very good.... grin grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Misogynist2014(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Can't waste precious mb on 'this'.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by blackjack21(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u648N1yzWIc
happy sunday! enjoy grin

Op, if you hover that thing over my home(swimming pool) I will find you, and teach you how to do a buggy jump without a chute over the Atlantic. undecidedtongue grin angry

22:00:08
Sun, Mar 1, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by tdayof(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
yang:
Drone is very sensitive and should be heavily regulated. It is illegal to fly a drone over paris and[b] it is not even legal to launch a drone strike on America soil[/b]. Nigeria needs to wake up and start regulating drones. These things are not ordinary toys, they can do real harm if armed.
lipsrsealed
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by PTAwal: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
nice environment. someday I will get mine too.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by ramalot(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is hardly aerial view.

This is more like "penthouse view." The quadcopter barely travels, and only makes vertical trips, looking up, down, left, right.

I'm sure you did not want it to leave your sight, but then again, aerial footage requires that the copter travels over the terrain.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by slap1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Camera was launched from maple cottage hotel. I can recognise it. They have the coldest star in LAGOS. but this drone can expose person o!!! LOL.
FTC and you advertised free of charge. That hotel is owing you some money.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by bigtt76(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
I agree with you. Nigerians build high walls round their homes to guard their privacy and security but here's a drone invading that. Soon we will get high tech robbers surveying their next target from the sky using drones... Just a matter of time undecided

yang:
Drone is very sensitive and should be heavily regulated. It is illegal to fly a drone over paris and it is not even legal to launch a drone strike on America soil. Nigeria needs to wake up and start regulating drones. These things are not ordinary toys, they can do real harm if armed.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by meforyou1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ah, this one is not good o. U can't even try this in hausaland where looking at a married woman can even make them plug your eyes out.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by MissOpe(f): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear forumites kindly help me win this competition by liking the post on this link....Below is the link to the post
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by adewasco2k(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
the guy was scared to move the drone pass the compound?

Nice view though

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP is there a monitor on the controllers to steer?

These could revolutionize nigeria home video oh if them use their head well

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Ijebulogic(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
slap1:
FTC and you advertised free of charge. That hotel is owing you some money.

In fact eh.....
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by 12ema: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
ribbit:
civilian drone not military drone

Nope. Any drone. You can fly it in a park or the beach. Not in neighborhoods and certainly not the way those guys were doing it in that youtube video. Puleese, try that over here and see if that drone is not shot down by an angry neighbor. What those guys were doing is same as privacy invasion. Can you imagine what a techy armed robber could do with that drone? He would know who's at home and who's not. Nigerians need to wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by mmsen: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nice video, great view.

Always miss being in Lekki,
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by kiyosaki1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
yang:
Drone is very sensitive and should be heavily regulated. It is illegal to fly a drone over paris and it is not even legal to launch a drone strike on America soil. Nigeria needs to wake up and start regulating drones. These things are not ordinary toys, they can do real harm if armed.
What are you afraid of ? Yes we are aware of all your misgivings bout it...must we always follow what's in the vogue in other climes ?
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by ogaprime(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
yang:

I haven't seen a toy drone laced with weapon(s) except for military drones. The regulation should be; respecting people's privacy...

Will love to get one...
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by kiyosaki1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
12ema:

Nope. Any drone. You can fly it in a park or the beach. Not in neighborhoods and certainly not the way those guys were doing it in that youtube video. Puleese, try that over here and see if that drone is not shot down by an angry neighbor. What those guys were doing is same as privacy invasion. Can you imagine what a techy armed robber could do with that drone? He would know who's at home and who's not. Nigerians need to wake up.
So a technology knowledgeable arm robber interest is to steal your curve flat screen TV in your house or is there something am missing here...wise up man the drone is harmless ,it seems years of military rules in this country has made us to be behaving as if Nigeria should be a police state

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by HopeAtHand: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ikengawo, that woman on blue, i go lyk know her.

And dat pregnant man on Arsenal jersey, tell him to do something about that big stomach of his.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by ogaprime(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
12ema:

You hit de nut, it cracked. I opened it and I found truth in it...
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by appini: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fash20:

I have seen some drones here without cameras that are less than 65,000 naira.
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by onatisi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fash20:
usa made 7500 naira, uk used 5k,china made 4k,aba made 2k(at ur own risk)
Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by OracleMxNelson(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=28pt]PLEASE ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD BUY THESE DRONES TO MONITOR THE FORTH COMING ELECTIONS grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
12ema:

CALM DOWN BRAH,YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE A VERY BIG DEAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.