Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

4 Best Get Paid To Write Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Best Get Paid To Write Websites (1214 Views)

Should I Write Websites From Scratch? (help Me Pls ) / 4 Best Mobile Advertising Networks For Nigerian Publishers / 4 Best Automate Content Sharing To Build Blog Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Get Paid To Write Websites by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, today I want to present to you a very profitable post, profitable in the sense that you must take action that will change your life a bit better. Get paid to write articles are one very potent ways to make good money from the internet.

It is the desire of everyone internet user to make money from the internet, of a truth, there are too many ways to make genuine money from the internet. In this post, I will be sharing with you some very good sites that pay you to write articles for them, i mean you get paid to write for them.

How does that sound in your ears? Aha! You are ready to make more money now. Below are my picks in the get paid to write industry; there are so many sites that pay you to write articles for them anyway, but here are my picks:

1. Break Studios - Breakstudios.break.com
Break Studios pays you to write articles for them, they provide you the titles for each article to enable you write the content. Once your article is approved & published you will be notified and will be paid via PayPal at the end of every month.

Break Studios has some on highly trafficked websites they manage; your article will be published in these websites. Such sites include MadeMan.com, Chickipedia.com, Break.com, HolyTaco.com, ScreenJunkies.com etc.

2. wiseGEEK - Wisegeek.com
wiseGEEK is a website that is involved in offering its visitors free and clear answers to common questions in almost all niches.

They have well over 17 million readers every month and they cover well over 700 niches. As at now, wiseGEEK pays $10 to $14 depending on the article and niche.

Read full post at: http://efogator.com/best-get-paid-to-write-websites/
Re: 4 Best Get Paid To Write Websites by victor2008(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
the amount offered is ridiculous just like paid survey

(1) (Reply)

Powerbank For Laptop 96000mah Can Power Your Laptop Over 8 Hours / Verify Adsense Address Without Verification Pin In 2hrs / Amazing Secrets From 10 Successful Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.