Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! (1062 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Of Bayelsa State Picked As Yar' Adua's Running M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by synaptium: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2009
Guys,

I just heard this one.They say Yar Adua wont live out 2009Some prophets are begging Nigerians to pray for him.
I am scared for him.Have you seen him on TV recently.He be like ghost.
May be na camera effect sha.
i personally want him to live cos the northerners will not give goodluck power.
Then naija delta will start dem wahala.
and we will waste anoda 2 years sorting the mess,
Make una pray for yar adua oooo,

Except of course for those of us who want him dead.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2009
are you god? angry
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2009
Enough of this noise of whether yaradua will die or is dead already.

Nigerians youths should make sure they stand on their feet and work towards electing a credible, healthy, focused and corrupt free nigerian.

2010 is around the corner. Vote right or die once and for all.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by jamace(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2009
This is no news. What with this frequent negative discussion on Yar'adua's health? Is every human being not going to die one day? Is he not old enough to die? Common, guys be matured. Because he is sick does not mean we should be mocking his condition. I will repeat here that the only thing we should be doing is pray for him to recover so that he can carryout his constitutional role energetically and effectively too. Let me warn here that those who derive joy in mocking his condition should desist else God will transfer the illness to them. Even if he dies,(God forbid) the constitution is very loud and clear as to how the leadership positions would go. My brothers and sisters, let's join hands and pray for the quick recovery of mr president. Thank you.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by bigben3: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2009
nuzo:

Enough of this noise of whether yaradua will die or is dead already.

Nigerians youths should make sure they stand on their feet and work towards electing a credible, healthy, focused and corrupt free nigerian.

2010 is around the corner. Vote right or die once and for all.
Has the goal post been changed from 2011?
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2009
Lol. . . i was thinking that the election was suppose to hold in 2010 while the elected/selected gets sworn in in 2011.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by bigben3: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2009
nuzo:

Lol. . . i was thinking that the election was suppose to hold in 2010 while the elected/selected [/b]gets sworn in in 2011.
Can we take a cue from Ghana and other civilised clime and let it be [b]elected come 2011?Everybody must rise up to the challenge.We definetely deserve a better deal as a nation.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2009
big-ben:

Can we take a cue from Ghana and other civilised clime and let it be elected come 2011?Everybody must rise up to the challenge.We definetely deserve a better deal as a nation.

There's nobody to take a cue from in this regard.
Has ghana sworn in their president elect? Transitional period usually take up to 2 months or more.
Obama was elected in November and will be sworn in this January.

Seems you are a bit confused on how the transition works.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by bigben3: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2009
What are you insuniating?
nuzo:

Has ghana sworn in their president elect? Transitional period usually take up to 2 months or more.

Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2009
Rest the matter abeg. . . . we seem not to be understanding ourselves.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by synaptium: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2009
Men, Na OBJ be d animal.
Na him put this man cos him know say the guy no go last.
Make we dey look sha.
Naija is a country given to False Propaganda.
Its all a lie.
Very soon you guys will hear that ribadu is working for th UN,and then the press will carry the story like as if they neva knew.
The press,politicians, all of the work geda to make this nation hell for us,
One day sha, one day,
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2009
synaptium:

Men, Na OBJ be d animal.
Na him put this man because him know say the guy no go last.
Make we dey look sha.
Naija is a country given to False Propaganda.
Its all a lie.
Very soon you guys will hear that ribadu is working for th UN,and then the press will carry the story like as if they never knew.
The press,politicians, all of the work geda to make this nation hell for us,
One day sha, one day,

Here we go again. . . . . . obj this, obj that.
Knowing that the man "wont" last, what did you do when obj was "putting" him there?

If nigerians had the courage to stop the third term agenda, why did they become so cowardly when obj was installing a sick person as a president? Or, was the former done for selfish interests?
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by chidichris(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
Knowing that the man "wont" last, what did you do when obj was "putting" him there?

If nigerians had the courage to stop the third term agenda, why did they become so cowardly when obj was installing a sick person as a president? Or, was the former done for selfish interests?

Nuzo,
if u are really in china, i suggest u concentrate more on what you are doing there and let this forum be free from ur ignorance.
u make more sense when u are not talking.

call it 2010 or 2011, unless obj is gone. for yar adua, he is not interested in this first tenure as he is working on his second tenure and possibly his third term.

your type that will keep on asking the youths to stand on their feet will stay in far away china and ask ur parents to stay back in the village then ask the youth to stand on their feet in front of armoured tanks.

pls come back and show us how to stand on our feet. when u come back we will inform you of the odi people and tiv people who stood on the feet when obj was president.

are u in china on medical treatment or what? brother u lack information on the political situation in nigeria hence i advise u to move down to other areas where u have little information. you are zero in this forum.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by chidichris(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2009

Nuzo,
if u are really in china, i suggest u concentrate more on what you are doing there and let this forum be free from ur ignorance.

call it 2010 or 2011, unless obj is gone. for yar adua, he is not interested in this first tenure as he is working on his second tenure and possibly his third term.

your type that will keep on asking the youths to stand on their feet will stay in far away china and ask ur parents to stay back in the village then ask the youth to stand on their feet in front of armoured tanks.

pls come back and show us how to stand on our feet. when u come back we will inform you of the odi people and tiv people who stood on the feet when obj was president.

are u in china on medical treatment or what? brother u lack information on the political situation in nigeria hence i advise u to move down to other areas where u have little information. you are zero in this forum.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by otokx(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
Yar Adua will surprise all of you.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by ow11(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2009
All these pathetic posts about Yar'adua's death. . . hmnn

What were you all doing when he was selected to be president? Now you're wishing him dead!!****long hiss****
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by lucabrasi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2009
thank GOD,most people have said what i was planning to say already,to add to the comments written already,whats with the fixation on yar adua's death?
its not like if he dies tmorrow(GOD forbid)he wont be replaced by another president as bad or even worse than he is,i think the youths both at home and abroad,should be obsessed with ways of making the political leadership making an account of themselves and installing credible leaders who are above board rather than the obsession with yar adua's death
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2009
chidichris:

Nuzo,

please come back and show us how to stand on our feet. when u come back we will inform you of the odi people and tiv people who stood on the feet when obj was president.

With this your long essay which was targeted on running down my image at all cost, you still couldnt come up with a single solution since you know to well about the political situation in your nigeria.

Lol. . . . your essay has shown who the zero is. grin

If you are not a born heartless, lazy and ignorant yahoo boy, i wonder why you should be so mad that i have the picture of ribadu in my profile?
Rest abeg, and stop following me around nairaland like a dog you are.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by cooldud62: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2009
For God sake,
go and check the records,
this guy was like this when he was a governor,
he didnt die,
why would he die now?
If God then wants him to die now,
who are we to complain?
If God were not Nigerian,
a lot woulda happened!
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
nuzo ask chidicris whether dubai has become the 37th state of nigeria?
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2009
mikeansy:

nuzo ask chidicris whether dubai has become the 37th state of nigeria?

Lol. . . I couldnt have noticed his location cos i dont read his comments. He doesnt make sense.
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by romeo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2009
nuzo:

Ehm! Ghana has a president and not a president-elect. His name is Atta Mills
Re: Yar Adua Wont Live Out 2009.ye Paaaa! by synaptium: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2009
If you ask me i will say NIGERIA does not exist.
Its just a soci-polito mental contraption.
The next time watch how the ibo man reacts to the tiv and the yorubas to the hausa.
Yorubas say "awon omo Igbo yen".igbo say ndi apapa.
The others tribes see the average hausa man as a dumb none english speeking fella even if they have neva been to the north.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ROOTS.this country was not founded well.The root is sick so the tree can t bear anything.
We are not living 2geda by our will.we were bundled 2geda.40 years plus should have helped but like the white man finds it hard to see beyond colors we cant see beyond tribe and tongue.Ghanians use their flag to sow everyday clothes.there are different tribes there too but they understand what GHANA is.
Some say nigeria has so many tribes thats why its hard.What of china that has many dialects to itself or america that has so many peop,le coexist.
Walk on the average american street and you think you will see just white men?Jewish america,japanese american,french american,irsh american,etc,
they understand america.America exist.
It starts from identity.Nigeriand cant even recite the national anthem.Am not saying they should,when fuel is 70 naira per litter,no roads or hospitals.What am saying is tthat Nigeria does not exist.That is why we love corruption, we thrive on it.or what is special centre for jamb?or one way(which we all abuse danfo drivers using that method except we are in the bus and need to get home early)
NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!
As long as we try solving the issues on that premise that we exist we will keep feeding a majority and things will get worrse.
Whether yardua or obj or buhari or the queen of england rules us it wont work without touching that core.
But we are not ready yet.Cos i wonder why we as nigerians never protest anything the govt or people in power do to us.
Sometimes we shout then say lets cope.Imagine the power probe last year,the white men were being questioned and were cuaght red handed and everytime tries to evade a question or manipulate the answer nigerians kept clapping for them , "for having a way out"not once not twice till one panel member had to ask why nigerians are a reverse people.someone steals ur funds and you clap for him?

The answer is easy.

NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST.YOU CANT TREAT A TREE WITH A SICK ROOT.

WE MUST FIND A COMMON CAUSE.THE UNITY BETWEEN PEOPLE OF THE SAME TRIBE MUST BECOME ALSO FOR THE CONCEPT OF NATIONALITY IF NOT WE ARE DOOMED AND WE WILL REMAIN A REFERENCE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG IN THE WORLD. A BY WORD.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economic Development Depends On South-south Region - Bankole / Three Things That If Done Will Change Nigeria Overnight / Mr President, Nigeria Is Going Down, Article By Simon Kolawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.