Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem (2163 Views)

FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / Faan online test Register/login error Help / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls nairalanders, come to my aid o. I was sent the FAAN recruitment msg yesterday stating that I should take my aptitude test online btwn 29 and 2nd march. I started taking the test not too long, and out of 60 question, I was just in my number 27 and all of a sudden, I received an error msg stating that I have reach the retake limit when I have not even spent up to 15minutes out of the 30minutes given. When I tried logging in again, it told me that the exam is no longer available. The worst of all is that I don't even know the score of the numbers I have answered. Pls any body with similar experience, should me out with an explanation.
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by dbucas: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
check your mail, they will send you ur score to ur mail. goodluck
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by cjie: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
I hv a similar issue,i was on number 47 before the problem.
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Adeidowuseun: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
May I know if you attempted the aptitude test with a dial up network?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by cjie: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
yes
Adeidowuseun:
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by phlexy2k13(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Otori123:
Pls nairalanders, come to my aid o. I was sent the FAAN recruitment msg yesterday stating that I should take my aptitude test online btwn 29 and 2nd march. I started taking the test not too long, and out of 60 question, I was just in my number 27 and all of a sudden, I received an error msg stating that I have reach the retake limit when I have not even spent up to 15minutes out of the 30minutes given. When I tried logging in again, it told me that the exam is no longer available. The worst of all is that I don't even know the score of the numbers I have answered. Pls any body with similar experience, should me out with an explanation.
M also in d same you are,my own stop at number 23 when it keep showing the message to me.What do u applied for
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
phlexy2k13:
M also in d same you are,my own stop at number 23 when it keep showing the message to me.What do u applied for
I applied for Cadet. Wat will u do nw since u dint complete the test?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
cjie:
yes
Wat do u mean by dial up network and even if it is, wat do I do to complete my question nw
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by gface(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello Guys,
For those of you who are yet to take the online test due to one error message or the other. Try accessing the online test from any smartphone. I have tried several times on my system but keep getting this error message "Warning Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet" but was unable to take the test on Blackberry Z10 and got 58%. I strongly advise that you should try latest BB phone with OS 10, Nokia phones with IOS, android phones and I phone. I got this advice from a close and it worked for me.

Happy Sunday and good luck.
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Adeidowuseun: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I meant did you use a phone network to access the test!?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by phlexy2k13(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Otori123:

I applied for Cadet. Wat will u do nw since u dint complete the test?
I sent msg to dere line bt kip saying message sending failed,M still trying it keep saying same tin.
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
dbucas:
check your mail, they will send you ur score to ur mail. goodluck
Dia is no score watsoever in my mail o. Dy only sent me notification on d site opened for the exam
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
phlexy2k13:
I sent msg to dere line bt kip saying message sending failed,M still trying it keep saying same tin.
Well, I chekd my mail just now and I saw a msg teln me to go and take exam. Probably das bfr I took d exam. And I replied d sender telin him my problem. I hope he replies.
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
gface:
Hello Guys,
For those of you who are yet to take the online test due to one error message or the other. Try accessing the online test from any smartphone. I have tried several times on my system but keep getting this error message "Warning Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet" but was unable to take the test on Blackberry Z10 and got 58%. I strongly advise that you should try latest BB phone with OS 10, Nokia phones with IOS, android phones and I phone. I got this advice from a close and it worked for me.

Happy Sunday and good luck.
But I used my phone and while I was in number 27 out of 60, d msg kme up telin me dat I have reached retake limit. And I have just spend 12mins out of 30mins. I don't just know wat to do nw?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Adeidowuseun:
Yes I used it and it is said to be allowed. But it ended anyhw. I don't just know wat to do
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by olexy4real(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Omo I applied too oh but didn't get any test mail. What's happening. Not again
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
olexy4real:
Omo I applied too oh but didn't get any test mail. What's happening. Not again
Wat post dd u apply for?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by olexy4real(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Otori123:

Wat post dd u apply for?

Aerodome fire supritendant
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Victoronyeulor: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
pls friends my username ws nt given to me jst d pasward dat ws sent to me pls wat wl i do
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Victoronyeulor: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
pls your username is it your name nd ur surname ? pls i need a quick respnd pls
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Valmesk(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na same problematic wt me o,i dey try answer queshion 4 na how all d queshions disappear like 'wili wili'' as i wan make am appear again the thing come dey tell me dat kind tory wey i no dey understand,FAAN ppl wetin i do una,make una make the queshions appear again o.
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
cjie:
I hv a similar issue,i was on number 47 before the problem.
So wat will u do now?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Valmesk:
Na same problematic wt me o,i dey try answer queshion 4 na how all d queshions disappear like 'wili wili'' as i wan make am appear again the thing come dey tell me dat kind tory wey i no dey understand,FAAN ppl wetin i do una,make una make the queshions appear again o.
Do u tink d question will appear again?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Otori123(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Victoronyeulor:
pls your username is it your name nd ur surname ? pls i need a quick respnd pls
Not at all. I was sent a username via text msg and it is digit
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Valmesk(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Otori123
Do u tink d question will appear again?[/quote]...i can't really tell but i have texted them in these numbers 08140098886 and 09050277117,stating the predicament,also inform them so that they will know that they have issues they ought to handle,pls i advice all that have same xperience to inform them by the above nos.,let's see if they will solve this problem...
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by ayango: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God...o I have finally passed the FAAN Exam. Please what next?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by abimbola1980(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
D same experience ooo. What should I do now?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by patrickparry: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls help I dnt even get any password nor user name. What shuld I do?
Re: FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem by Ijwana(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
phlexy2k13:

sure! mine was 17 within 5mins. my question is: wht is the next step? cus faan seems to be silent on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help / Medical Sales Representatives Needed / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.