Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Alphabetic A-Z Of How A Ideal Marriage Should Be(i.e A Glorious Family) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alphabetic A-Z Of How A Ideal Marriage Should Be(i.e A Glorious Family) (396 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alphabetic A-Z Of How A Ideal Marriage Should Be(i.e A Glorious Family) by teemanbastos(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
A -Appreciation and Affection by all members of the family.

B- Bound together,no strange woman should come in between,Burden Bearers.

C- Courtesy & Care in the home..be courteous,dnt boss everything over as a man and as a woman dnt Argue or nag.

D- Devotion to God(study the word of God with your wife,and children)Devotion one to another(dnt dprive your wife and also the wife shudnt deprive the man)also dnt abandon the sweet children you brot. Into the world,they are your blood..Discipline them when necessary.

E- Exemplified life.

F- Forgiveness &Faithfulness.

G- Godliness(fear God,avoid Satan's intrusion into ur home whether by a strange woman or gossip or anyoda tin)

H- Holiness..(without holiness,no Man,no Family,No Marriage can sight God)

I- Integrity..(dnt tell ur spouse i'm going to lagos and you are in Abuja..if u mayb branch elsewhere,inform her..you are now ONE.

J- Justice in the Home.

K- Kindness. No hostility,no malice.

L- Love..agape love.

M- Marriage acts(bed should be undefiled)

N- Nurturing in the home.

O- Openness..no keeping ur spouse in mind..confess ur faults immediately.

P- Partnership,Provision & Prayers. No home can survive easily without spiritual backing(prayers)

Q- Quick to solve problems/To Forgive.

R- Resolution of offences.

S- Spiritual nurturing.

T- Trust.

U- Umbrella..i.e shelter..God is the no. 1 Umbrella..the Man is d secondary shelter.

V- Visionary.. D family is visionary and lives each day with the final day in mind.

W- Work together..unity.

X- Xylophone of praises.... Learn to praise ur spouse.. It brings more love.. Stop unnecesary criticizing.

Y- Yieldedness to glorify God... Nt dat d Man loves God, d children dnt love holiness.

Z- Zealous of Good works.

By
Pastor Kayode Oguntuyi.
State Pastor.
Deeper Life Bible Church,
Ondo State.
On March 1,2015

(1) (Reply)

End Time Pastor May God Saves Us / A Letter To God / The Choice You Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.