Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? (1391 Views)

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Photo: Prof. Osinbajo's Father / See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
So, recently APC VP candidate Prof Osinbajo took the media back to his childhood village and home in Ogun state where the photo above was captured by an APC cameraman. The man in the photo was initially said to be Osinbajo's father (see the resemblance) but APC says that is his brother not father.

So here's why this photo is controversial. Them PDP people are trying to use the pic to their benefit. They are saying whether brother or father, why is he living in such a condition? Below is what they posted on a Pro-Jonathan Facebook page, Hope for Nigeria;

"What is the difference between someone's father and his brother, that Yemi Osibanjo will neglect them, even when he has been blessed by God as a Pastor, senior partner at SimmonsCooper Partners, a Professor, 8 years as Tinubu's Attorney General, director in Bola Tinubu's Alpha Beta Limited. How can you manage a country, when you can't take care of your relatives?"

1 Like

Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by temitemi1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
"Change"!!! grin grin cheesy grin.. GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by diceman1: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
You registered today just to ask a stupid question?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by emiye(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
No where has APC stated that the man is related to the Prof, it is only in your mischievous head.

The caption on the Pic as posted originally on the website was about the Prof. interacting with a common man.

1 Like

Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
PDP chasing shadows and showing their stupidity since 1800....very soon you people will come and tell us how buhari is having sex with his wife...

temitemi1:
"Change"!!! grin grin cheesy grin.. GEJ till 2019!!!
So robot sef dey laugh too?wonders shall never end...

1 Like

Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by medacares: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP
NA UR PAPA FOR VILLAGE
Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by medacares: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
CHANGE.
Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by Imoy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
emiye:
Prof. interacting with a common man.

Who is a common man?
We are all Nigerians
So get dat bloody idea off ya head.
Until he (Osibanjo) becomes the VP, I don't see any difference btw him and d baba in d pic.

APC chasing shyt just to score cheap political point since 16AD
Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by stan241(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Anything just to score cheap political points. .my question is, una nor dey tire?
Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by emiye(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imoy:

Who is a common man?
We are all Nigerians
So get dat bloody idea off ya head.
Until he (Osibanjo) becomes the VP, I don't see any difference btw him and d baba in d pic.

APC chasing shyt just to score cheap political point since 16AD

Yes, try playing smart as much, there is a common man. There is a social strata, which every human being belongs to one of the classifications, that is the stark reality, if you fall in to the strata where the majority of the populace falls in to, you are a common man.

In a country where close to 70% of the populace lives in Poverty, you should not be unintelligent not to realise that the 70% falls in to what you call the mases.
Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
He's a carbon copy of that man, I'm guess he's his father.

But why the rickety house?
Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by gen2briz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
PDP chasing shadows and showing their stupidity since 1800....very soon you people will come and tell us how buhari is having sex with his wife...

So robot sef dey laugh too?wonders shall never end...

Them re program am ni
Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Osinbajo is a wicked and heartless man, though this how average yoloba city look like talkless of a village or hamlet.

Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by leighcon(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yemi Osinbajo and his brothers went to Corona school Lagos. Does the man up there looks like he once sent kids to Corona? With all respect to the man in the picture, there's no intention to paint him as a have-not. I'm certain he lives happily.

By the way Yemi's elder brother Femi, was also a commissioner during Gbenga Daniel's tenure in Ogun state....

Will anyone still assume he is their father or brother?

I am seeing here the wrong mentality of I must improve my family members' living condition while in government, even if I have to steal.

1 Like

Re: Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother? by Ovamboland(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
The attached picture is Osinbajo's mother in front of their family house in Lagos.

Does she look like the wife to the old man in the picture. Common sense is truly not common.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Withdrawn My Case In Court – Emma Jime, Apc Guber Candidate Benue / Lagos State Govt To Provide Free Wifi Service. / The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.