Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) (46588 Views)

Nigerian Army Boko Hara Flag Vs Real Boko Haram Flag / Boko Haram Flag Given To Buhari By Army / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by VANHELLSING: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Buhari will be crying wherever he is now, his foot soldiers has been decimated & their flag tored.

#NEVER AGAIN tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
fvck shekau, fvck boko haram, ur days are numbered shekau............fall down and die........ cool

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by OwolabiJ: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Buy Dangote Cements At #1000/50kgs,call Factory Sales Manager_07034237669
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Why are they smiling?
Like say na them be the BH

I guess it's the smile of Victory.
May God protect them all.

See that fine dark boy @ the centre, with the fair one behind him. embarassed
only you ask question,and you still answer the question by yourself...hmmm grin
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by udy4real(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
kay1one2:
So?

What is so?why don't u go and do better
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by roufy235(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kill them all
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by julioralph(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
logica:
Exactly. They should be taking a picture as they torch the flag; not holding it as if it's their flag.
True talk
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nothing pass God.
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Optional2(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
MARKone:

E no make sense at all

Say no to terrorism!!!
i no tnk u
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by joeyekembele: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Skako:
Boko haram are our sibling don't kill them - GEJ

boko haram are killing hausa GEJ says they are killing them self

is that a good governac

pls vote for good governace not goodluck

GEJ said that as a president of all Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity, religion, rribe, attitudes. Look at the publication below to know who is actually behind the BH between GEJ rhe great and GMB the barbarian:

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by hansad: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Eeya! Boko Haram achieving the dividend of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Vote CHANGE! Vote Buhari/Osibanjo #March4Buhari #March4GMB

[b]Sorry for this another Boko Haram sympathizer on the throll.

Your Buhari said Boko haram are freedom fighters. He said that fighting Boko Haram is like fighting the north. He pleaded amnesty for Boko Haram.

Buhari charged Muslims to make sure that unconstitutional sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves are implemented in all of Nigeria, not only in the 12 far northern states that unconstitutionally adopted sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram says that it is fighting for a country friendly with such sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram made Buhari become more politically relevant this time, as Boko violence makes Nigerians believe that President Jonathan is weak.

But people like you secretely supporting Boko Haram for political gains have also been sabotaging the army's fight against Boko Haram.

All you seem to want to read on NL is about how many people killed by Boko Haram boom boom, so that you start to blame president Jonathan for being weak.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op no be person Wey get spit for mouth dey spit?my mouth dry pass desert land because of hunger
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by gamechanger007: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ride on,kill them all,nd don't 4get victory is from God alone,SAI JONATHAN!!! SAI MOURINHO SAI JESUS CHRIST!!!
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
mustymatic:
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Nwamkpi !!!
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by mustymatic(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Nwamkpi !!!
I no kno am...where e dey?
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by JayJustus(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
countsparrow:
We put a boot in der arse, its d Nigerian way

lines bruhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by joeyekembele: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
As a patriotic citizen of this country, I do not subscribe to destroying someone property. As a result I strongly oppose to those suggesting that the flag be burnt or destroyed. I suggest that the flag be kept until Buhari recovers from his sick bed in London and returns to the country so that they may handover the flag to him. At least he used his hard earn money to produce that flag for the BH, His foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
hansad:

[b]Sorry for this another Boko Haram sympathizer on the throll.

Your Buhari said Boko haram are freedom fighters. He said that fighting Boko Haram is like fighting the north. He pleaded amnesty for Boko Haram.

Buhari charged Muslims to make sure that unconstitutional sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves are implemented in all of Nigeria, not only in the 12 far northern states that unconstitutionally adopted sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram says that it is fighting for a country friendly with such sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram made Buhari become more politically relevant this time, as Boko violence makes Nigerians believe that President Jonathan is weak.

But people like you secretely supporting Boko Haram for political gains have also been sabotaging the army's fight against Boko Haram.

All you seem to want to read on NL is about how many people killed by Boko Haram boom boom, so that you start to blame president Jonathan for being weak.[/b]

You can see why 9ja can never go forward. People see the truth, and still try to bend the truth. Buhari never condemned Boko until Chibok girls were kidnapped. He always called them freedom fighters. That they should get amnesty like MEND.

People think we all have short memory like them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by wyzvic004(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
na all dis ones be real soldiers,no be dos useless boys wey dey auchi road dey molest taxi drivers nd fine babes.... kill em all, take no prisoners
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Ramanto(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
What GEJ has failed to do for six years, Buhari is making him to do in six weeks.

Who says Buhari is not the man we need to drive the nation to its desired destination?
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Why are they smiling?
Like say na them be the BH

I guess it's the smile of Victory.
May God protect them all.

See that fine dark boy @ the centre, with the fair one behind him. embarassed
my love how are u
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by anwo247: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
mustymatic:
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

Do you mean rot in jail with Buhari for perjury?
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Doctorbrains01(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
I hope all this is not what Fela sang about Army arrangement? I asked this because the PDP saw it so clear that they would loose if the election was held 14.02.2015.
Are you sure all the boko was not staged from the beginning because of a period like this?
[/b]
So many things going on on my head, all i pray is victoria acerta to our soldiers.!

#NoSpecialParty!!!
[/quote]

Resist the Devil and he will flee!
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
(preparing bucket full of spit)................................................................
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by joeyekembele: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
medacares:
May God almighty. Continue to tear BH in to pieces.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I don't subscribe to destroying someone properties. As a result I strongly oppose those suggesting the destruction of the flag. I suggest that the flag be kept until Buhari recovers from his ili health and returns from London so that they may give the flag to him. Buhari used his hard earned money to produce that flag for his boys BH.
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by joeyekembele: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ramanto:
What GEJ has failed to do for six years, Buhari is making him to do in six weeks.

Who says Buhari is not the man we need to drive the nation to its desired destination?
For your reminder pls:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by Adewaleideas(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ride on brothers...we are rightly behind u all...Godd bless u
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
weird photo,I want to see photos of them destroying bh flag not this.they konda look like bh sympathizers.
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
weird photo,I want to see photos of them destroying bh flag not this.they kinda look like bh sympathizers.
Re: Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
anwo247:
But wait o, why is it that APC followers are tactically angry when Nigeria Military records success against Bokoharam.... I am really wondering why.

because it took so long...imagine you are one of the victims of boko haram...

we have the right to be angry.....destroy boko haram,sharp,sharp.....

i am not even for apc....but something must be done against boko haram.... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.