Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams (733 Views)

Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by Dotun9: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
National coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Otunba Gani Adams has said that the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (rtd.) is not the right leader for Nigerians because he doesn’t believe in the tenets of democracy.

Otunba Adams while addressing newsmen in Lagos said “General Buhari is not the right leader Nigerians should vote for at this time because he never believed in the National Conference ab initio and all the tenets of democracy.

“President Goodluck Jonathan is a man of integrity who will never lie to Nigerians. He had said it in several fora that he will implement all the recommendations of the national conference which we believe is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria in a long while and that’s why the Oodua Peoples Congress is throwing its full weight behind his second term ambition.

“Yoruba leaders met and agreed that we will only support the full implementation of the national conference and he has agreed to that, meaning, we think alike.”

Meanwhile Northerners in the South under the auspices of ‘Arewa Initiative for Peaceful Co-existence in Southern Nigeria’ has also endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid.

Grand patron of the organisation, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa during the rally organised for the President expressed confidence that more than ten million northerners in the south will vote for him.

Jonathan who also spoke during the rally, said if he is re-elected, the national conference report will be implemented 100 per cent. He said “We believe Nigeria is one indivisible nation, I believe we should do what is right for all Nigerians. In the next four years, we must make sure we develop our people, we will make sure we create wealth for our people, not to divide them based on ethnic or religious lines.”

http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-right-leader-nigerians-gani-adams/
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by size38: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mr Gani Adams, my advice to u is to collect GEJ's cash and do the needful. As for who is the right person to lead Nigeria, I will go for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by chinwike2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
APC is jittery again ! They are fast losing their south-west hold
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by wakaman: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Another glorified agbero
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by olas24u(f): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
chinwike2:
APC is jittery again ! They are fast losing their south-west hold

who is telling you that ,Gej is dividing the people with his dollars
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by aresa: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
lol @ jonascam is a man of integrity who will never lie to Nigerians even though the clown lies to Nigerians everyday.... I stopped reading right there.... grin

See how crumbs, greed and selfishness corrupts people and even make them sell their own people for nothing?

Thank God Yoruba people don't cater to these irrelevant clowns...
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by Chukwu94: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't like all these ethnic group leaders who keep canvassing for votes for a particular candidate.
They should keep their choices to themselves and stop influencing people with their own idea.

If i would vote for jonathan, i have my reasons and if i would vote for buhari, i have my reasons.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by emerged01(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gani Adam should go to hell. who is he to speak for yorubas? they are it again to sell Yorubas cheap.
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
I know that some people are pained. The two leaders of OPC Gani adams and Federick Fasheun(?) are solidly behind Jonathan along with the entire members of O'odua People's Congress. Afenifere is also strongly behind Jonathan. Accord party led by Ladoja, SDP led by Segun Osoba and Labour Party led by Otunba Alao Akala(I don't really like him though) are solidly behind Jonathan. March 28 shall send shock to the broom wavers.
He had said it in several fora that he will implement all the recommendations of the national conference which we believe is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria in a long while and that’s why the Oodua Peoples Congress is throwing its full weight behind his second term ambition.

“Yoruba leaders met and agreed that we will only support the full implementation of the national conference and he has agreed to that, meaning, we think alike.”

Whether APC like it or not, the Confab report shall be implemented to the letter.

God Bless Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by chinwike2(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thiv nubu and his puppèt fashola are going going gone
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by slightlyMad(f): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
so an illiterate can now tell us who is right for us?
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by double0seven(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
some people are going insane...

........Jonathan's dollars is driving them insane
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by double0seven(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Not The Right Leader For Nigerians – Gani Adams by Bekwarra(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Video Of One Million Man March4Buhari / Alleged Missing $20bn... Emir Sanusi Got It Wrong Again - Says NNPC / Pdp Will Join Us: Alhaji Sanni Dododo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.