Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) (10773 Views)

Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by Setaje(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Besides the only bleached people in those pictures are vybes, dawn Richard, Michael jackson, lil Kim, Sammy sosa, the two trinas, nick minaj and Beyonce. The rest is due to good living. Definitely their body and skin will change
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by hilaryiwens05: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
hin dey bleach shocked shocked shocked
Elslim:
Where Sean tizzle?
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by hilaryiwens05: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
of course..its queit obvious
3Cees:
Michael Jackson is the most pathetic of all cry
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by hilaryiwens05: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2015
hahahahahahaaa
boss1310:
are you sure the 2nd picture with the base ball cap is not of a corpse.may be he was frozen to look alive
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by hilaryiwens05: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2015
i dey u cheesy cheesy
jerflakes:

I swear, lil kim don turn to chinese woman
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by chinnelle(f): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2015
Their choice
whatever makes them happy
wetin concern me
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by Pdizzle(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by MzCorleone(f): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lil Kim looking like a chinese doll grin

Once you go white,you never go black wink

1 Like

Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by axortedbabe(f): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
3Cees:
You have a handsome face.
he absolutely has..
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by Lefty500: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lol...Hypo wash! Biko, black is beautiful jare undecided
Black is dirt jare.
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lefty500:

Black is dirt jare.

Nope
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by legallyblonde(f): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Loool,,i swear I can't remember.

Anyway wats up? smiley
lol..im good
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by deflover(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
why is toto dike not on the list...........even omotola dey bleach na.......GMB self dey bleach so i no go vote am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na only GEJ no bleach...... grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till GMB stops bleaching grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yvonne Nelson and Bey looks better and classier cheesy

Some of them were probably chased by household enemies to their ruin tongue
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by hilaryiwens05: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
funny, u can add the list...i didnt see their pix sha...but somebody can help me out
deflover:
why is toto dike not on the list...........even omotola dey bleach na.......GMB self dey bleach so i no go vote am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na only GEJ no bleach...... grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till GMB stops bleaching grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by drnairalov: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Setaje:
See all them guys... Hypocrites. none of you would be caught dead wiv a dark skinned girl. Abeg let them bleach. Just wonder how d world will look like in 10-20 years. There would probably be no dark skinned person. Although am dark skinned I no wetin my eye don see. Nobody should come here telling me that am self hating. My experience as a dark girl hasn't been so good and I am not even lupita kinda dark. Tsheeeeeeeew!

Abeg Let them bleach. It makes them happy and boost their self esteem. I can't count how many of my friends I grew up wiv who were dark skinned. Almost all of them are light now. I no d kind of favours they get. Was told to bleach a little so I can get favours too. I no of a woman who her husband was always ashamed to take her out for any occasion. Met her in the saloon so she was telling her story. She said her husband was the one that encouraged her to bleach and since then her husband is always proud to carry her out. Not everybody has a thick skin to absolve discrimination.

So quit the hypocrisy. Let them bleach angry

sorry I feel for u embarassed
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by kay29000(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
bukatyne:

I think your post is been hypocritical

If we applaud whites tanning to be darker; what is the fuss with blacks toning to be whiter?

Is this the case of self righteousness

Well I didn't look at it from that angle, I am just concerned about the health implications of bleaching. As opposed to tanning. I know what my aunt is going through right now...she was bleaching back in the 90s.
Re: Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) by Lefty500: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nope
Now I'm convinced

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hehe Cynthia Morgan Unveils The Unclad Meaning Of Her Song Tittle" German Juice. / Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo / Is It True That Mr Latin Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.