Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Where Exactly Is Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Exactly Is Buhari? (578 Views)

Where Exactly Is Aisha Buhari? / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? / This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Exactly Is Buhari? by meforyou1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
She I he has delivered the lecture in Chatham House, which took him 10 days to so.
Has he visited the Queen? Has he visited the Prime Minister?
Well, let him not dare come back to this country without visiting Cambridge.
We need him to wave the hardcopy of the certificate at the airport here in Nigeria shouting "Yes o, this is the long-waited certificate!"

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Buhari? by Vision4God: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gej is blessed

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Buhari? by Bright4(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP... I have decided to march4change.

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Buhari? by jamace(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
The grandpa's health is dwindling day by day, yet he is trying to impress his APC looters that he dey kampe. I pity him. APC will use and dump him in the grave. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Money Laundering Trial: Femi Fani-kayode's Bail Might Be Revoked. / Court Threatens To Jail YDP Officials For Misrepresenting Judgment / Obey The Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.