Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share (1216 Views)

UK Govt Accused Of Indirectly Arming Somali Pirates / Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! / You Are Being Lied To About Somali Pirates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by panafrican(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2009
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by Hesperus(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2009
panafrican:

The bucks were heavy.
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200990110019
LOL!
Classic case of karma, if you ask me!
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by panafrican(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hesperus:

LOL!
Classic case of karma, if you ask me!

Are you a pirate ?
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by Hesperus(m): 2:00am On Jan 11, 2009
panafrican:

Are you a pirate ?
Are you?
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by Jakumo(m): 3:02am On Jan 11, 2009
Could any good Samaritans out there please email me the precise GPS coordinates of where that pirate canoe sank.

I wish to pay tribute to the ever-GREEN memory of those Somali buccaneers by dropping bouquets of flowers over the wreck site from a helicopter, in similar fashion to the means by which the original $3 mill ransom was dropped by parachute to the deck of that Saudi tanker some days ago.
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by 4Play(m): 3:16am On Jan 11, 2009
@Jakumo

A rescue operation has already been mounted. . .rescue of the dollar notes I mean. Get rich or die trying, they certainly died trying.
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by NegroNtns(m): 5:22am On Jan 11, 2009
Are you sure it was dollars in the parachuted package, and not explosives? Something is amiss in the story. "They squabbled on how to share the money and their disagreement might have led to the boat capsizing". Really?
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by Tsiya(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2009
MOGADISHU, Somalia — Five of the pirates who hijacked a Saudi supertanker drowned with their share of a $3 million ransom, a relative said Saturday, the day after the bundle of cash was apparently dropped by parachute onto the deck of the ship.

so who will tell them that their brother have the money. Abi wetin u go say if the pirate na ur brother? I will telll them the money self na bomb and they dont explode since.

Abeg this one na wayo so that ppl no go disturb them again
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by bawomolo(m): 5:07am On Jan 12, 2009
damn poor guys
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by meexteriox(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2009
May their soul(s) rest in pieces peace.
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by panafrican(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2009
Family members drying the money from the pocket of a drown pirate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7824353.stm
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by tpia: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2009
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by proo212(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hahahaha grin @tpia
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 19, 2019
Alluring. So alluring.
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by panafrican(m): 11:55pm On May 19, 2019
Those pirates are actually Al shabaab terrorists trying to get money to fund Jihad.
Re: 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share by CTPlayer: 1:52pm On May 20, 2019
Why don't all of these ships have armed security? Is that against some maritime law?

(1) (Reply)

Amanda Knox(american) & Raffaele(italian) Aquitted,while Guede(african)in Jail / Obama Administration Declares War On Catholic Church / US Military Unveils Bionic Super-soldiers - Biologically Modified Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.