Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. (868 Views)

The Hashtag Ball Happening Today At Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos / See Our 11 Plasma Tvs Set Up @ NOV Event, Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos / A.y Live At Eko Hotel And Suites .... Live Happening Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I'm Olalekan, I am here live at meet the president's dinner here at Eko hotel, Lagos!
An event organised for the youth to meet pre. Goodluck Jonathan.
The Mc is Bovi, supported Toyin Aimakun.

Jimi Aggbaje, Gbenga Daniel, Doyin Okupe, Peter Obi, Koro etc are here.

Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
The president is here now, he is wearing a blue t-shirt and face-cap. He looks young and cool.

I beg, I'm sitting very far away the stage, so I'm unable to take pics.
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by Truth24(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ya phone no dey upload pics ni?
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just performed artiste is Oritse Femi..singing Ote you deh there deh hate me lol
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
The net is really bad!!
Koro just left the stage: he said in history GEJ has brought the Economy to number one..
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Speaking now is the young 39yrs Umar, Niger state PDP gubernetorial candidate..saying..GEJ is working and the youth shod support him to continue the good work
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
The PDP national youth leader, advised the youth to vote GEJ..
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Performing now is sexy lepa Seyi Shay, singing "he wan do now" after her performance she faced Mr president and said "please Mr president do you mind if I take a picture with you PLEASE(again)?

And she went to wear Mr GEJ was sitting, sitted with him with her tining laps uncovered(she was wearing a clothe weh no touch her knee at all). And achieved her aim of taking picture.
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin My batry is kinda low but I will continue to do my best here
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Toyin Aimakun just introduced Ondo state Gov. Olusegun Mimiko. And he's on stage now, he said the croud here is not rented croud, he asked the croud if they were rented and all of them shouted "No"(even if they were rented, wetin them go talk?).

Mr Mimiko said some political unprintables about the opposition..I don forget seff..lol

Sincerely! I sswear, GEJ is really cool in his outfit tonight. He looks so young and handsome.
Re: Live At: Meet The President(Dinner) Eko Hotel Lagos. by econome(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Its late and I'm about leaving Eko Hotel. I beg watch the rest for AIT Lagos.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

About Last Weekend... Check Out Our Pictures / Event Managers Register Your Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission / Picture: Check This Hilarious Wedding Invitation,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.