Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met (924 Views)

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) / US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by eazydon(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
She’s never met her African lover, yet this woman has spent a whoping $1.4million (roughly N283,000,000) on him.

But then she has no regrets!

Sarah, who has divorced twice, met ‘Chris Olsen’ 18 months ago online and the pair have spoken for hours over the phone every day.

In that time he has repeatedly asked her for money and, despite his accent changing over that time, she is ’95 per cent certain’ that he’s the real deal.

He’s even tried getting to the U.S. several times, she says, but each time gets arrested on false charges, Sarah told Dr Phil

He told her that he was from Milan and works in South Africa on business. But he’s also said he’s working in Nigeria and Benin.

She said: ‘An attractive person came on there and said “wow you look like you wouldn’t hurt a fly”. I said “wow this guy’s really handsome, I can’t believe he’s talking to me!”.’

Sarah has paid for hotel bills, lawyers, stolen credit cards and $550,000 (£360,000) on bail.

Her justification? ‘I believe Chris does consider me his wife.’

She added: ‘I have questioned several times whether or not this is a scam. I am 95 per cent certain that Chris is telling me the truth. That this is legit.’

Sarah turned to Dr Phil to help her unite with her unseen lover.

Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Azu nkea makwoo na ajo ukpoo!
When a maga still thinks she's smart and doing the right thing.
I suspect that kesto guy on this forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by Wuuworld(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Juju from village are very tight
Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by Enegod(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
speechless!
Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by fr3do(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Some people are heartless!
Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by wealthascum(f): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Wow. The guy has hammered. Bt that amount is too much sha
Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dear Lord, have mercy on our sisters, amen. cry
Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by Onlinereseacher: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Maga don pay
Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Dear Lord, have mercy on our sisters, amen. cry

Lol, I really don't get it grin

My local music/radio station was discussing this story during my commute sometime last week.
Re: See The Woman Who Reportedly Sent N283 Million To An African Lover She Never Met by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, I really don't get it grin

My local music/radio station was discussing this story during my commute sometime last week.
Love cannot be this blind, actually, its not love, its us, we like to exeggerate even when things are clear. Why send so much money for someone who always fail to show up?

She should have called the catfish crew, though I don't know if they take cases outside the states.

This is serious....odikwa!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Explosion In US, 29 Injured As World Leaders Arrived / President-elect Trump in Home Alone 2 - Youtube. / Hillary Clinton Is A Nightmare To Work With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.