Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach (797 Views)

Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / "Why Do Men Bleach?" - Joe Abah After Spotting Bobrisky / Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by teemanbastos(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
There’s one in South Africa who
makes his congregation eat grass
and drink fuel. Another one nearly made a
pregnant woman miscarry by
hitting her belly several times. Now this one!
He washed the sins
of his congregation with soap
detergent, bleach and water. And you see the people
obediently going to him for
bleach to be poured on them.
[Watch The Video Below:- http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=8wBjMTdvg7w
]
O boi na endtyms we dy o.
Chai.
Yet dem dy gada worshippers lyk mad

Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sad! undecided
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by teemanbastos(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
dis life dun pafuka..grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by lexy070(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
My people perish cos of lack of knowledge
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by Begonia(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ignorance is definitely not bliss grin
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by munalight(f): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
What can wash away my sins? Nothing but d blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by temitemi1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Only GOD can make you whole!
Re: Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Soap And Bleach by Chazzyboy: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello

(1) (Reply)

29 Year Old Ciara Goes Topless In New Music Video (see Photos And Video) / Photos: Man Got His Feet Ripped After He Fell From A BRT Bus / I Asked God For Healing, He Gave Me Mr. Right - Tonto Dikeh Writes From Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.