Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Renaming Of NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renaming Of NTA (974 Views)

Profile Of Alhaji Yakubu Ibn Mohammed; The New DG Of NTA / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa / Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renaming Of NTA by seyemon(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
While growing up I enjoyed watching Sunday Sunday tonic(the sunday edition of the 9'O clock NTA news) with the likes of ace broadcasters like Frank Olize...unfortunately this nite, I tuned in to watch the same program as usual, but I was welcomed with GEJ's meeting with selected Nigerian youths in Lagos....my question is this....what kind of president would cancel a network news that has been aired for decades for his own selfish re-election campaign?
As if that wasn't enough, the first 18 minutes of the belated broadcast of the network news at 10 was another avenue to praise president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.....I hereby advice the President and Commander in Chief to change NTA to GEJCTV(GEJ Campaign TV)

1 Like

Re: Renaming Of NTA by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
if they don't broadcast abt GEJ who will d broadcast qbt. for Christ sake d are Paid to do dat
Re: Renaming Of NTA by CALEB65(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
i agree wit d 1st comment... its a gov't owned station, so what do u xpect?
Re: Renaming Of NTA by ITbomb(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
NTA has been shifting network news for Nigerian matches, and some live events during Obasanjo time, so it is nothing new.

They have a policy that has been keeping them running in spite of their boring program, so if they stop it, how will they survive
Re: Renaming Of NTA by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Renaming Of NTA by seyemon(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
ITbomb:
NTA has been shifting network news for Nigerian matches, and some live events during Obasanjo time, so it is nothing new.

They have a policy that has been keeping them running in spite of their boring program, so if they stop it, how will they survive
@ITBOMB...your observation is 100% right...like u said..''Nigerian matches and some live events'' during OBJ's administration not OBJ's re-election campaign
Re: Renaming Of NTA by Ademusiwa1: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nta should be sold. Nta should be divided into 5 network with wide spread and sold out as 5 companies with government keep 3 hours a day on each network
Re: Renaming Of NTA by chibwike(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oga re u the one paying their bills?.
Re: Renaming Of NTA by egift(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't worry about NTA. Immediately Buhari win, NTA will flip. They will not be reducing the volume when mentioning a news about APC.

Sai Buhari all the way!
Re: Renaming Of NTA by seyemon(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
egift:
I don't worry about NTA. Immediately Buhari win, NTA will flip. They will not be reducing the volume when mentioning a news about APC.

Sai Buhari all the way!
as well as the recurring advert of Hate against him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Witg 2015 Yoruba Elites / EXCLUSIVE: How Justice Uwais’ Son – Who Claims To Hate Boko Haram – Joined ISIS / We Will Ensure Victory For APC, Royal Father Tells Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.