Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why I Support Gmb For President - By M B O Owolowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Gmb For President - By M B O Owolowo (453 Views)

Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Gmb For President - By M B O Owolowo by TheHeadlinerngr: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2015
"It is wise to question the reason for our actions and try to associate it with the purpose of our existence on earth. I believe the ultimate goal is pleasing your Creator, and associative goals include; living a life of peace, co-existing peacefully with fellow human beings and trying to contribute to the betterment of humanity - generally good and selfless causes. Through periodic introspection, we should assess our actions align with good and...

Read More» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/03/why-i-support-gmb-for-president-by-m-b.html
Re: Why I Support Gmb For President - By M B O Owolowo by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2015
All's wel dat ends wel
Re: Why I Support Gmb For President - By M B O Owolowo by madridguy(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Promises Lagos Statetraders Better Welfare Package If Elected / Do You Believe Boko Haram Will Be Defeated? / Developers Of Eko Atlantic Release New Video On Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.