Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) (965 Views)

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by jeffobodo1: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2015
presidential swag the weasel never ceases to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Clown of a president grin grin grin grin

Youth my azz

4 Likes

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by madridguy(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan ditched his undertaker gown and fedora hat on a Sunday while wearing a polo and a hat pretending to be youth friendly. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by Bright4(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2015
If d present of GMB can make a sitting president dt is not serious for 6yrs, to b more active under 6weeks, bet me, affairs of Nigeria within a year under general, will be blessing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by isan(m): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Mr stealing is not corruption

Mr taping is not rigging

1 Like

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by yakubuomowumi: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy
Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by jeffobodo1: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2015
and has GEJ made your life any better? ;Dand has GEJ made your life any better?

1 Like

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by smakati(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2015
So gej, sey I look like small pikin wey you fit bobo. Apa

1 Like

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

FFK, how far?

1 Like

Re: Gej"'s Height Of Cluelessness (pics) by sheymoni(m): 2:18am On Mar 02, 2015
I would not vote out of pity again sad I regret doing so in 2011

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Era Was The Golden Period Of The Oil Sector — Olorunfemi, Ex-nnpc GED / Picture Of FAYOSE'S Old Mother Who Wears Pampers / Jonathan Administration Sponsoring Ethnic Militias To Disrupt Elections – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.