Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Photos From The Grandfinale Of Airtel Trace Music Star Competition... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Grandfinale Of Airtel Trace Music Star Competition... (715 Views)

Edu Emerges Nigeria Winner Of Airtel Trace Music Star 2 / Kerri Hilson To Storm Lagos For Airtel Trace Star / Meet Jitey Peters, Nigeria’s Airtel Trace Music Star Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Grandfinale Of Airtel Trace Music Star Competition... by satinoeleniyan: 4:40am On Mar 02, 2015
At the Grand finale event of the Airtel Trace Music Star Competition held at the Ocean View Marquee, famous Nigerian rapper, Vector performed to the delight of everyone in attendance.
spotted were Lara George, Cobhams Asuquo, Ice Prince ,Falz,Olisa Adibua and Chigurl .......
The winner of the competition walked away with a cash prize of $25,000 (N4m) and a record deal contract with Universal Records. She will represent Nigeria at the Pan-African grand finale set to hold in Kenya in March, where she'll compete against representatives from 13 other African countries..

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/photos-from-grandfinale-of-airtel-trace.html

Re: Photos From The Grandfinale Of Airtel Trace Music Star Competition... by kilokeys(m): 4:42am On Mar 02, 2015
grin ftc dey sweet o.. oya airtel make i turn rapper

tired of FTC
hustling pure in FCT
so i yop everyday for KFC
change my tecno to HTC
yeepa Lux to BYC
waka go play for NYC
chill with d likes of beyonC
swapping ma Nutri C with henneC
Re: Photos From The Grandfinale Of Airtel Trace Music Star Competition... by alberto2k(m): 5:20am On Mar 02, 2015
As u can see Nothing cos-sine me

Mainwhile... That NiggA' above me is high on abokii's watery shiit angry

I strongly advice you leave him alone to his madness cheesy
Re: Photos From The Grandfinale Of Airtel Trace Music Star Competition... by naijaboiy: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2015
kilokeys:

tired of FTC
hustling pure in FCT
change my tecno to HTC
yeepa Lux to BYC
waka go play for NYC
Wet weed in progress undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Grandfinale Of Airtel Trace Music Star Competition... by axortedbabe(f): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2015
kilokeys:

tired of FTC
hustling pure in FCT
change my tecno to HTC
yeepa Lux to BYC
waka go play for NYC
guy u try,but no waste tym to work on ur music lyk huncle hairforce1...

(1) (Reply)

How Bruce Jenner Revealed His Transition into a woman To His Daughters / q / Skales Replied Hater On Instagram About His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.