Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. (1156 Views)

My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by golor(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Like am feelings sorry for my elder sister,I need help not financial help but suggestion nd advice from u all.

I'm not a good writer,please all I need is ur contribution.

Like 5years ago my sist went for morning worship in her church,she left 6;30 a.m nd didn't return her usual time,she normally comes back,after much time of waiting for her to return back home,some of her church member came to my house nd said they found my sist on d street trying to uncloth her self after church service,according to them, they said they try to bring her home but she refuse,saying our house is evil that she can't come to our house anymore,so one one them decided to tk her home she refuse after much force from them she accepted nd went there,when me and my brother went their she started shouting leave me alone am not ur sister u re not my brother ur house is evil am not coming to that ur house anymore,this is my new house,at first I nd my broda was scared bt then what do we do?we said to our self,let call daddy,we did,after for about 20mins he came nd ask what do we do,i said psychiatric hospital will be d best,but my dad refuse nd said my daughter is not mad that she won't b send to psychiatric hospital,then I said to him psychiatric hospital is nt only made for mad pple,I said they do counsel pple,he refused nd said we should take her to a better hospital,then I suggested one of d best hospital nearby he accepted,on our way to d hospital they were traffic,my sist keep shouting accident accident,today we will all die, this car coming to hit us,my dad nd his friend was so scared I nd my brother was with her at d back seat,she almost break d motor glass,cos she tried coming out with force while d car is moving but we tried all our best to stop her,finally we got to d hospital,they doctor came out nd give her injection that made her sleep,d doctor took her blood nd run a test on her,after some time he said my sist is suffering form a serious fever,then my dad ask,why is she misbehaving?d doctor said that how it usually turn a patient suffering for such illness in to,my dad was so scared nd frustrated,he was asking me,what will pple say,chai am finish. Then he called me, lucky re u sure she will get her self? I said,dad dnt worry she will b fine,after about 3hours time she woke up,then I called d doctor,when the doctor came in she started shouting,u this man on white u re evil dnt come near me,if not I will kill u, then she was on drip,nd d drip contain fever nd malaria drugs,after much shouting from her,I ask the doctor to leave that after d drip he can come in,he left then a nurse came in she started shouting thesame thing she told d doctor,that was when I knw it has gone beyond a normal hospital medical cure. After about 3days plus in the hospital,she said lucky am fine tell daddy,he should come nd pay d bill,I want to go home,immediately I called my dad,he came nd pay d bill,the doctor gave her drugs nd discharge her,then we went home,after about two days time we started telling her,how she was displaying,she wouldn't say anything,she will just ignore us.

After some month,she started talking to her self unnecessary nd uncontrollably,she could seat down on a particular place in girls room nd talk to her self,talking nd laughing to her self,she will only get up,if she wants to eat,she has lost her real sense nd she behave abnormal,this thing happen why she was on I.T but up till date she haven't talk of going back to school,when my dad ask her of going back to complete her HND she won't give a good response,she will say abeg mk una leave me,just leave her for five minute,she will start talking nd laughing to her self,she is in her early30s now,no relationship,no serious date, she hardly come out,when ever she manage to come out,tthat maybe I refuse to buy her what she want,then she will come out to get it her self,when she comes out I nd my siblings will b ashame of her cos she will keep talking to her self while walking on the road,she started dis when I just finish my waec bt now am in my year 3 bt she is not talking of school or get her self involve in what will add value to her life,all she does is to eat,talk nd laugh wit her self,when my dad bought lexus milk colour,she said my dad can insult ooo,that why did he not buy black,my dad change our house tile to black she said my dad can insult,why did he choose black tile,she keep fighting colours nd anything my dad does. behind him,she lost her phone on the road,she said my dad sent pple to come nd collect her phone,she keep doing funny thing nd she wouldn't stop talking nd laughing with her self,if she manage to hold a phone,she only play music nd start dancing anyhow in her room,when she notice some one is comin she wi stop. when I change my phone I gave her my nokia 210, she said she want black berry,I collected my phone nd sell it,my other sister change her phone that same week nd gave her black berry curve five,she said cos my sister collected the memory card inside the phone,she said she won't collect the phone,she keep doing funny things nd acting insane,every one in my street nd my friend nd relative now knows my sist is not in her right sense,my dad is a business man,he has less care for his children but will give u any amount of money if u give him good reason,why he should gv u d money,he is loving bt not caring,can some one be loving without bin caring?all this include in my question.

I must tell u,my dad got married to two,he left my mum due to her misbehavior,which she admit she was the cause,he keep telling us, he regretted the day he divorce my mum,that he didn't plan to marry two diff woman,that my mum cause it,it took my mum 10years to come look for her child she drop when they were young,I was 3years old when she drop me nd my siblings,ever since then my dad has bin providing all our need,I must say his my hero nd all,training four kids in uni at thesame time nd yet pple still saywe re living large,bt d problem is our step mum,she doesn't mean well for us,she dnt see us likr her own,she has three children,why mum has 5.

My question here is, could it be spiritual attack on my sister?cos ever since then she haven't step her foot on church,her church member has stop coming to pray with her.

Or those she need medical attention?if yes what type? Is it a psychiatric medication?for me I feel she needs psychological counseling,what do u think?those fever really affect that much?can she b cure to restore her normal sane status?if yes, what do we needs to do, pls help.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Quite sad.

It's clearly a serious malfunctioning of the brain that requires the urgent attention of a qualified & experienced psychiatrist.

You & your family should pray for her.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Front page please
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by sammer4life(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Get her T.B Joshua's anointing water fast. I'm serious
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by vjsmiles: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2015
JEEEZ...
IN AS MUCH AS I WOULDNT WANT TO POINT ACCUSING FINGERS THIS CASE IS SPIRITUAL YOUR SIS NEEDS SERIOUS PRAYERS........TAKE HER TO A PASTOR A STRONG ONE AT THAT AND LET GOD DO THE REST...

MAY GOD HEAL HER smiley
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by Redoil: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Very touching. The only solution is to take her to yaba in lagos or aro pschiatric hospital in ogun state they might have some reasonable things to do. Do not stop praying for her.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by Redoil: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
JEEEZ...
IN AS MUCH AS I WOULDNT WANT TO POINT ACCUSING FINGERS THIS CASE IS SPIRITUAL YOUR SIS NEEDS SERIOUS PRAYERS........TAKE HER TO A PASTOR A STRONG ONE AT THAT AND LET GOD DO THE REST...

MAY GOD HEAL HER smiley
what is ur defination of a strong man for all pastors claim to be strong
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by vjsmiles: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Redoil:
what is ur defination of a strong man for all pastors claim to be strong
TB JOSHUA IS A STRONG MAN OF GOD
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by golor(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
JEEEZ...

MAY GOD HEAL HER smiley

Amen. My dad hav started going to ministry church cos of her,catholic on sunday,ministry on Wednesday.I pray God intervene on her situation
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by Redoil: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
TB JOSHUA IS A STRONG MAN OF GOD
this ur defination of strong mam get K-leg
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by omicron(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Very sorry for your sister's situation

Her condition is psychiatric, and she would benefit immensely from a psychiatrist. It is possible that she has schizophrenia, or severe depression with schizoid symptoms. These are treatable conditions.

It is tempting as an African to see psychiatric illnesses as spiritual problems and or works of magic, but it is not always so. It is merely a mental illness.

Such conditions are not uncommon.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by femu(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2015
@ golor sorry about her condition. it's not a spiritual problem, she needs psychiatric help urgently before she has a full crisis.
mental health challenges are quite common and it's nothing to be ashamed about.
you can call me to book an appointment with a psychiatrist.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by dulux07(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Whether spiritual or no spiritual. You jst nid 2things. 1.prayer n somtimes included with fasting
2.take her to a psychiatrist.
n dont give up on her.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Behave Of My Sister. by mcdokwe(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Like most have said here, it is more like a psychiatric issue, while not undermining the place of prayer in sorting out issues like this, your best bet is to take her to a mental health institution and then continue firing your prayers from all angles. Prayers gets everywhere u know

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between A Drunkard And A Mad Person? / Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana / 5 Strange Effects Of Too Much Sex On Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.