Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (77912 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Policeman Who Robs At Night Arrested In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by IYANGBALI: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Evil spirit no even dey Aso Rock, e dey won forest jejely dey chop mango. You know say na d season be this.
na true o,no mind the yeye boy. Na which day the spiriit go come visit you now abi you no get mangoe for house? grin

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2015
I have asked this question before, and I will ask again...

WHY IS IT THAT 99.9% of rape incidents occur in the South-Waste? All the age brackets of SW people have committed rape. From the old senile Oba who raped a corper, to the okada man who recently raped a pregnant corper and now, this sick 16 year old boy raping someone old enough to be his mother? So the old men rape the young girls young enough to be their daughters (Some even rape their daughters) while the small boys rape the older women old enough to be their mother.

Chai, my yoruba brothers really need to be castrated.

They like taking everything by force....from vice presidency of Nigeria to the body of women.

Oshe oo!

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by SailorXY: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2015
he's a minor. unfortunately we don't have a real correction facility for minors in Naija.

sending him to prison won't do him much good, he'll just meet up with pros & become a real menace when he gets out.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by 9jatatafo(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2015
At mere 16 you raped a 52 years old woman after stealing her 16.5K naiara and you blamed the devil or his surbordinate spirits? Very sad and this boy is a disgrace to himself and family. I wonder what is happening. The other time I heard a 19 years old boy raped 65 years old woman. Old punny!!! What a generation we have. Oya OC hit his head with kondo scatter his legs. Take am go cell, rubbish.

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2015
rape ko rope ni.

She enjoyed it Jare else, she would have easily overpowered him during sex.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2015
jingh:
Oh my ghost !
36 yrs difference.

Konji is causing more harm than good....lolz

murdifing
so d guy be thief self
make e face d music

konji is no respecter of age or person.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2015
holyokoto:
[s]How would a Woman of that old comply? Assuming is forced raped them I would have commented otherwise, but in this case the Woman milky allowed the boy to have his way in. Despite the intimidation, the Woman may have wished to enjoy fresh blood[/s]

"If you wish to hide the truth from a black man, put it in a book"
Go back and read well.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by nwadiuko1(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2015
Evil spirit go be like........shuuu me ke? Me wey dy zambisa forest since I cum bk from iraq?

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2015
prince3009:

Can you please take a look at what you are wearing on your profile picture? Your dressing alone is a clear invitation for the "Pervertsssssssssszz" to come and have a swing at you. You have no say in this matter. I am not justifying the activities of rapists but for every effect, there is a cause.

Please what am I wearing? You see my toto, abi you see my breast? NA YOUR MENTALITY BE YOUR PROBLEM.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by shiffynaani(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

But look na, rape don dey plenty na.Its getting worst.The one wey dey pain me na the children own.Seriously, the govt needs to enact a stiff law against rape.
you are putting the cart before the horse! The government needs to enact a stiff law against indecent dressing like the one in your profile pic first. By doing so,rape incidences will reduce drastically.

Love your A$$ though wink

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Barbienice(f): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Evil child.

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by owolawitola(f): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
What does islam hav to do with this?
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
rape ko rope ni.

She enjoyed it Jare else, s[s]he would have easily overpowered him during sex.[/s]

Dat ALANGBA PRIMARY SCHOOL ORILE wey u go NO GO ALLOW YOU READ WELL ABI. Didn't you see where he threatened her that other of his gangs are outside. undecided
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by daxon001(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by 100Cents: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Another monster from the west..

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2015
lawanson44:
I have asked this question before, and I will ask again...
WHY IS IT THAT 99.9% of rape incidents occur in the South-Waste? All the age brackets of SW people have committed rape. From the old senile Oba who raped a corper, to the okada man who recently raped a pregnant corper and now, this sick 16 year old boy raping someone old enough to be his mother? So the old men rape the young girls young enough to be their daughters (Some even rape their daughters) while the small boys rape the older women old enough to be their mother.

Chai, my yoruba brothers really need to be castrated[/s].

They like taking everything by force....from vice presidency of Nigeria to the body of women.

Oshe oo!

Nna mehn! Isi me gi ngwari! Stop adding tribalism to any case of rape.Or didn't you see the gang rape video of that Babe they raped in one of the eastern university. Nwokem go and take Extra paradol,2 tablets of 500 mg each, three times daily.

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by owolawitola(f): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2015
I just HATE when people start judgin a whole group with the mistake of one. What do u mean by this? We've heard of igbo rapists. We've heard of hausa. So what do u mean by yoruba nd bla bla bla? I dont want to be rude but FGS think before u write
Dragonking:
yourbaa and rapee is like 5 and 6.. angry angry
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nna mehn! Isi me gi ngwari! Stop adding tribalism to any case of rape.Or didn't you see the gang rape video of that Babe they raped in one of the eastern university. Nwokem go and take Extra paradol,2 tablets of 500 mg each, three times daily.

That was just 1 case of of 100 cases. The remaing 99 being from South West. By the way, I hope u don't stay in SW...or else, that thing you are wearing can provoke the thoughts of an oily soup man or boy make we no come see anoda rape case for NL.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2015
shiffynaani:
you are putting the cart before the horse! The government needs to enact a stiff law against indecent dressing like the one in your profile pic first. By doing so,rape incidences will reduce drastically.

Love your A$$ though wink

So because I see a half naked guy on shorts, I should go ahead and grab his coCk undecided undecided
Ina think say Konji no dey hold women? Pack well. angry angry angry

E be like say I go start to dey grab any guy wey show off him body anyhow for diick.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2015
lawanson44:

That was just 1 case of of 100 cases. The remaing 99 being from South West. By the way, I hope u don't stay in SW...or else, that thing you are wearing can provoke the thoughts of an oily soup man or boy make we no come see anoda rape case for NL.

Unfortunately I am no tribalist, so I can't engage you.
Oya, carry go.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by owolawitola(f): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Oh my God! Oh my God! I swear I am cryin for u right now. I pray God forgives u. My dear, u lack sense. Dont EVER open ur filthy mouth to say anything about the prophet (SAW) that ur not sure of. What arrant nonsense.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
islam supports rape by using a role model in d person of muhamed penetrating a 9 years old grl at d age of 54!
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by kayor62: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Sign of end of time
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Dat ALANGBA PRIMARY SCHOOL ORILE wey u go NO GO ALLOW YOU READ WELL ABI. Didn't you see where he threatened her that other of his gangs are outside. undecided
EggovinMma:

person carry ordinary iron enter Ur room rob U with the threat that his guys (probably carrying ordinary iron like him) are outside!!!!!!

OK let me believe that U are too fearful to overpower a 16year old boy (& His gang of probably young kids like Him)

He say make U spread leg make Him knack U.

U self do mumu spread am.

don't U think his guys will want to take turns?

so she could not see the clear fact that He came alone even while he was bouncing on her?

haba !!!!!!!

madam park well na .

abi U fit fall mugu for that kind trick?

BTW I live around Orile.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Philadelphia: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2015
TOTOsoSWEET4you:
Looking for a big black diick lol
Where did they dig you from?

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by 2kris(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
UNA SEE WETIN I DEY TALK??
PERVERTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZ! !!!
THIS ONE NA HIM GRANNY HIM GO RAPE. MAKE UNA STOP TO DEY RAPE US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.O ma se ooo
wey 60% of rape na una dey cause am. wetin u expect from a young boy with little or no orientation on the effect of raping a lady would do to him and to the lady, ok for example take a look @ ur dp in the north were i grew up fulani and almajiri children will difinately molest u if u go out like that...that kind of dresin is only encouraged in the western and southern part of nigeria
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Philadelphia: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Where are those APC fanatics that are on every thread? Let them come and advertise themselves here too na. I know they will soon come here and start blaming GEJ or PDP for this rubbish. undecided Maybe them never wake up from sleep.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Philadelphia: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2015
deevatee:
he goat! So she shud hv slept wit a full regalia on under d kinda heat dats one experiences in d country? For encouragin rape, may ur sisters and moda b raped . Foooool!
See prayer o cry
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

person carry ordinary iron enter Ur room rob U with the threat that his guys (probably carrying ordinary iron like him) are outside!!!!!!

OK let me believe that U are too fearful to overpower a 16year old boy (& His gang of probably young kids like Him)

He say make U spread leg make Him knack U.

U self do mumu spread am.

don't U think his guys will want to take turns?

so she could not see the clear fact that He came alone even while he was bouncing on her?

haba !!!!!!!

madam park well na .

abi U fit fall mugu for that kind trick?

BTW I live around Orile.

You be disgrace to ORILE folks. grin
Anyways,It's easy for the guy to get away with it because fear do a lot of things.Even if I was in the position of that woman, I might not fight back. Infact I wont fight back for fear of what might come next since he claimed he wasn't alone.Besides, the position of the woman,llying down is a powerless position. It's difficult to challenge someone physically in such position.That Orile bons wey you dey chop dey block your thinking faculty, you go still carry PITO drink take flush the foolishness enter body. grin angry
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Bimpe29: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Life is winding up. The incidence was such an unpleasant one. It taught a serious moral and guardianship lessons for parents/guardians, as well as a deterrent for adults that sleeps naked. The teenage boy, as a matter of fact, must be urgently placed on a spiritual cleansing shortly after his punishment.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2015
2kris:
wey 60% of rape na una dey cause am. wetin u expect from a young boy with little or no orientation on the effect of raping a lady would do to him and to the lady, ok for example take a look @ ur dp in the north were i grew up fulani and almajiri children will difinately molest u if u go out like that...that kind of dresin is only encouraged in the western and southern part of nigeria

So them wey dey carry prick wash for road nko? Arent we sexually active to get aroused? Even with the regalia down there, women are still raped and killed.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by 2kris(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

So them wey dey carry prick wash for road nko? Arent we sexually active to get aroused? Even with the regalia down there, women are still raped and killed.
the funny thing is that most women in the north are raped in the night so u see she asked for it and for dem dey wash their prick for road and women being sexually arouse as far as i knw the hausa man does his alwala in the mosque not on the road ladies are nt aloud there i dnt knw were u saw urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic)