Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) (32826 Views)

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Chills, i've been MIA for a while busy with stuff but i stop by sometimes in ghost mode and dnt comment. grin How you dey jare?

I'm cool. cheesy
Noffin do you.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sarimah:
they look really cute together

yep. .jst like you and hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

LOL. There are so many words of endearment for one's spouse. I dnt see a big deal in lovingly addressing your spouse that way. Im just surprised that a lot peeps here dnt get the drill at all. It must really show that lots of peeps here are so not exposed or open to various degrees of romance in spicing up marriages. No wonder most nigerian marriages are too mechanical and rigid. #Just weird#

Lol, at the same time, I can see how people might be misled.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Sarimah(f): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
richommie:

yep. .jst like you and hmmm lipsrsealed
and who?
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sarimah:
and who?
me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.