Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency (11176 Views)

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Ex-Niger Delta Agitators Back Buhari, Vow To Expose Pipeline Vandal (Pics) / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency by Demmzy15(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Not only in Agege, but the whole South-west. Come to Obalende and see how they love Buhari and Osinbajo! PDP supporters don't deceive yourself, Jona no get hope even if all the whole South-South and South-East(e no possible sha, just an assumption) combined with the Igbos in lagos, Jona go still lose
Re: Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency by bakila: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
madridguy:
Counter thread here and there. Just laughing with so many group doing funny thing all the name of stomach infastructure...

I have decided...
Sai Buhari
Anyday anytime...
So you are the one that made Barcanista move to PDP because you are on APC.
Re: Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
His old enough to make decision. He knows what is good for him. As for me, I am going with the progressive Party

bakila:

So you are the one that made Barcanista move to PDP because you are on APC.
Re: Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency by bakila: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
madridguy:
His old enough to make decision. He knows what is good for him. As for me, I am going with the progressive Party

Because you are Madrid and he is Barca(lona)nista
Re: Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na you talk so...lol....no wonder he be PDP, barca like Ojoro well well naa.abi na today you know say na Ojoro Barca use to win, same apply to pdp..

bakila:

Because you are Madrid and he is Barca(lona)nista

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Dealers Sue Abia Govt Over Plans To Demolish Houses Inside Market / Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting / Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.