Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Keeping Of Old SMS, Good Or Bad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Keeping Of Old SMS, Good Or Bad? (411 Views)

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / The True Story Of Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House In Akure Ondo / Picking Money From The Floor.(good Or Bad Idea)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Of Old SMS, Good Or Bad? by saaedlee: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2015
I have an habit of deleting sms older than 30 days on my phone, as a matter of fact I set my phone to wipe all messages by 11:59pm on the last day of every month.
Lots of people close to my heart(especially my girlfriend) and those at work frown @ my act, but I have my reasons; I received upwards of about 1400 messages every month on the average of 30 per day.

Do you guys do same or you still hang on to 3 year old sms(s)?
Re: Keeping Of Old SMS, Good Or Bad? by Geewynn(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2015
thats y there is a tin called backup wer u can dump the sms and u wont b bothered tonguetonguetongue
Re: Keeping Of Old SMS, Good Or Bad? by saaedlee: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Geewynn:
thats y there is a tin called backup wer u can dump the sms and u wont b bothered tonguetonguetongue
You backup your old sms?shocked on which server?

(1) (Reply)

Actor Harrison Ford Escaped Death As A Plane He Was Piloting Crashed Yesterday / Not Every Addiction Is A Bad Thing! / A Great Nation..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.