Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly (2269 Views)

Get FREE 20GB Instantly From MTN / Convert Ur Excess Airtime To Cash In Bank Instantly / Clash Of Kings Players? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly by Sub5(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Hello all,
Do you play clash of kings? if yes, i will like you to join me and lets battle for the throne.

To get the instant 200 gold
1. Go to your avatar,
2. Click on settings
3. Select Invite
4. Enter this code: 1f7348043d61f
5. Click invite

Then wait for a mail notification with your 200 gold and other items

NB: if you have not started playing the game and you wish to join, simply download the from Google play store, go through the tutorials and when you complete it, you can enter the invitation code. and if you will like to join my alliance, simply teleport to Kingdom 95 and search for THE CALIPHATE alliance and join, then your enemies will be mine too and you will recieve additional 200 gold.

NB: you can only teleport for free before you get to level 6, after then its 2000 gold to do so.
Source: All student forum
Re: Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly by dionysus7: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
CoC for the win!
Re: Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly by Sub5(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
dionysus7:
CoC for the win!
You need to try COK, you will abandon COC bro.
Re: Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly by ghost1718(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sub5:
Hello all,
Do you play clash of kings? if yes, i will like you to join me and lets battle for the throne.

To get the instant 200 gold
1. Go to your avatar,
2. Click on settings
3. Select Invite
4. Enter this code: 1f7348043d61f
5. Click invite

Then wait for a mail notification with your 200 gold and other items

NB: if you have not started playing the game and you wish to join, simply download the from Google play store, go through the tutorials and when you complete it, you can enter the invitation code. and if you will like to join my alliance, simply teleport to Kingdom 95 and search for THE CALIPHATE alliance and join, then your enemies will be mine too and you will recieve additional 200 gold.

NB: you can only teleport for free before you get to level 6, after then its 2000 gold to do so.
Source: All student forum
i am in Akq family in kingdom #91, castle name... Sparta1718 join us we won last event and will stil WIN this coming one because we are the best FELLOW my war
Re: Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly by stinville(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Any hack for this game yet?
Re: Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly by ghost1718(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
stinville:
not yet have been googling it for long now
Re: Join Me On Clash Of Kings And Get 200 Gold Instantly by Sub5(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2015
stinville:
No hack and COK team are working really hard on preventing any of such. However i have tips on how you can get 10 millions of resources, Read more on How to get millions of resources on Clash of Kings

(1) (Reply)

Whasaap Video Calling Activation / India ₦1,500 Android Smartphone (freedom 251) To Begin Shipping Next Week / Airtel Freebasics Browsing - Other Networks Could Do Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.