Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) (1634 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old / World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by Baawaa(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2015
This is real love,where both husband and wife see their children children children

Re: INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by Merlissa(f): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2015
#DearFutureHusband

This is us!
Re: INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Merlissa:

#DearFutureHusband

This is us!
Amen for you grin

Amen for me too
Re: INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Mehn, this is too much.

I don't even want to reach 100.

Wiggling in pains and not be able to even hear myself.

Good looking couple though
Re: INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by Merlissa(f): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Amen for you grin

Amen for me too

A BIG AMEN
Re: INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by TV01(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Simply had to comment on this heartwarming news. Glorious!

May God continue to bless their generations even as they stand in testimony of His mercies and love. I have no doubt divine grace is in the mix here.

And to everyone that aspires to same; may The Good Lord Himself grant you the righteous desires of your heart - beyond anything you may think or ask.

Made my day already.

TV

NL' MIC - "Marriage Advocate In Chief" cheesy
Re: INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2015
outstanding.
Re: INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) by asadike(f): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Oh God may your promise be fulfilled in my life , amen

(1) (Reply)

(photo)reason Why Some Females Will Forever Remain Single / TEENS CONNECT - Insights For Exceptional Young Minds / Meet The First Nigerian Couple To Become Army Brigadier General(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.