Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. (1506 Views)

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu / INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by donpetros: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
I was in Katsina last week to collect my PVC (since I registered there and intends to vote there) but was directed to go to state INEC office. I got there and was told that my PVC got burnt, I demanded for better explanation since this sounded lame and was directed to an office where I saw several PVC's on the floor in one corner. When the officer in the office saw me, he was so furious as he demanded who asked me to come here. All that I explained made no sense to him as he kept saying my PVC got burnt and a new one won't be ready before the elections. One of them told me, that's what they've been telling non indigenes since January. I left the office angry. I used to have faith in Jega's INEC but seems they've devised strategy to influence the polls results by stopping some people from voting.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Inec/apc plans ve longed bin exposed. Buh d failure of dem plans started d very minute d election was prosponed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by richol(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
SMELLING BUHARI BITING THE DUST.......SO U MEAN INEC HASNT MERGED WITH APC YET.....WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE IT OFFICIAL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by yakubuomowumi: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by donpetros: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's very annoying to be robbed of an opportunity to vote. I really felt bad having traveled for that purpose. I heard Lagos is doing something like that too. I don't know if any other state is doing this too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by ozoigbondu: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
INEC relase non indigenes PVC.Stop.dancing to the tune of APC and their northern agenda

Jega must go within this week for allowing himself to be compromised and used as a tool to return power at all cost

5 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by BrosPeter: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]JEGA HAS TO GO[/size]

3 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by eazisky(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
donpetros:
It's very annoying to be robbed of an opportunity to vote. I really felt bad having traveled for that purpose. I heard Lagos is doing something like that too. I don't know if any other state is doing this too.

what do u xpect?? GEJ is ready to risk anything
Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by doctokwus: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Which non indigenes when it was reported that as at 28/2/15,more than 90% of registered voters in katsina have collected their voters cards.
U people shd continue creating mischief.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't know if any other person can confirm this. If the claim of the OP is true then INEC must reconsider the issue of TVC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by OKKO(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
People are just wicked and bitter;
How many PVC can one cease to effect the general mandate of people.

Somebody should tell them that apart from election, there are many things one can use his PVC to do from now to next 4 year at least. Bank transactions and other identification etc

2 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by Noviolence2015: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
doctokwus:
Which non indigenes when it was reported that as at 28/2/15,more than 90% of registered voters in katsina have collected their voters cards.

That is the fraud we are talking about ...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know if any other person can confirm this. If the claim of the OP is true then INEC must reconsider the issue of TVC.

Shame! TVC so that you Jonathanians can rig? It's not going to happen.

Never Again shall we use TVC to vote in Nigeria. Never Again!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by PassingShot(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, provide hard evidence to back your claim. If you're indeed saying the truth, you can as well expose INEC of this shady act. Go to radio and television stations to expose them.
Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
How appalling...If true then, this ought to be on Front page as every Nigerian has the right to vote
Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by donpetros: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
OKKO:
People are just wicked and bitter;
How many PVC can one cease to effect the general mandate of people.

Somebody should tell them that apart from election, there are many things one can use his PVC to do from now to next 4 year at least. Bank transactions and other identification etc

That's, also why I feel pained by the story they told me. The PVC is a valid means of identification.

1 Like

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by donpetros: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
doctokwus:

It's not mischief. You don't know what it means to be cheated like this. I registered in Katsina in 2010 and have a temporary voters card. I believed in Jega's INEC and would always defend it but I was shocked at what I saw last week Monday. Didn't want to speak about it at first but I get more annoyed everyday that I was being cheated.

1 Like

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by jfking2005(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY
APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.
Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 
Osinbajo is fake and a loafer
Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Ambode new recruit errand boy
Buhari boko haram spiritual head
Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

Who gave you this contract?
Your job is only to flood any new post with this your senseless message.
i hope you will relax if your contract is not renew after March 28?
My take for you, check the source of all information you were given, examine the truth becuase only the truth will set you free.
Because it is obvious you need freedom.
Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by MyMouth(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
Read my comment again and stop sounding like someone is fighting you.
I HV gone through your post over and over again and the content is well understood. What am yet to understand is what really is your motive for advocating for the TVC to be used knowing fully well the implication of using it. Forget what u said in your post, I want to hear the real reason.
Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
MyMouth:

I HV gone through your post over and over again and the content is well understood. What am yet to understand is what really is your motive for advocating for the TVC to be used knowing fully well the implication of using it. Forget what u said in your post, I want to hear the real reason.
I specifically said IF the OP story was true...

Meaning nobody should be disenfranchised!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by quixotic: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
a big lie
Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by queencalipso(f): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
doctokwus:
. Which 90 percent? Something they are just dumping in the trash, yesterday some one brought a bag containing non indigens pvc he said he found it dumped some where I was a wittnness to this cz my lodge is opposite the church right here in katsina some of the church members were able to see theirs there. And this is not the first time this have happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by queencalipso(f): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pelmet:
How appalling...If true then, this ought to be on Front page as every Nigerian has the right to vote
. It is very true my friend.

1 Like

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by igbeke: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
donpetros:
I was in Katsina last week to collect my PVC (since I registered there and intends to vote there) but was directed to go to state INEC office. I got there and was told that my PVC got burnt, I demanded for better explanation since this sounded lame and was directed to an office where I saw several PVC's on the floor in one corner. When the officer in the office saw me, he was so furious as he demanded who asked me to come here. All that I explained made no sense to him as he kept saying my PVC got burnt and a new one won't be ready before the elections. One of them told me, that's what they've been telling non indigenes since January. I left the office angry. I used to have faith in Jega's INEC but seems they've devised strategy to influence the polls results by stopping some people from voting.
Are you surprised?
samething here in Lagos. Most non indegenes are denied of their PVCs.
It piss me off when I see some people denying it.
I must say Jega is sold out. Hence he has failed from onset.
Notwithstanding this, I can assure whoever cares to know that GEJ will win and Jega will be shown exit door.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by queencalipso(f): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
I specifically said IF the OP story was true...

Meaning nobody should be disenfranchised!!!!!
. It is very very true some times we will see all these their almajiri children with pvc and one can't help but wonder where they got it from. And they also register under age voters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by agabusta: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:

Chai, what a pathetic fall? So you have joined the bandwagon of those advocating for the use of TVC? Dont you know that is a recipe for confusion? Are you not aware that a lot of people deliberately did not submit their TVC to INEC in exchange for the PVC but claimed it got lost? INEC then made a provision for them just to fill a form and attach a passport.
Re: INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
queencalipso:
. It is very true my friend.
well...its almost obvious that a Free and fair election isn't attainable

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’ll Win Presidential Poll – Another Survey Says!!! / NTT Group Poll Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / #nigeriadecides Accreditation Unit In Ali Marami Of Damaturu, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.