Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Earn Cash With Free Internet, Free! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Earn Cash With Free Internet, Free! (617 Views)

Do You Need To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cash With Free Internet, Free! by Webleonaides(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2009
helo reader, am leo. i bring you a mouth waterying offer to earn this year. its all about free browsing using your mtn and zain line. its fast, easy to configure and affordable. it works on gprs which i tell you is in abundance from our telecommunications providers. this technology has been on for about three years now and still counting. all you need for this is a gprs enabled phone, a data cable, pc suite and my software. i have made a manual to provide detailed instructions for anyone who wants to learn about it.
the software plus the manual is for five thousand naira only (5k). call me if you are interested about this. remember thta you can also earn by doing it for others. leo 08029711855, 08033923897 or mail webleo33@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Contribute To Computer Issues Free / Incredible Offers! / Brand New Compaq Presario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.