Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Uniport Resumption And Registration - Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Resumption And Registration - Please Help (856 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / Fudutsinma Resumption And Registration Details For Returning Students – 2015/16 / School Resumption And Ebola Scare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Resumption And Registration - Please Help by difance(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hello nairalanders especialy uniport student i donot know what is going on there. Has Registration started, cos i've not seen any registration template on the website which allows any to register. The timetable is another treat, they said(from the timetable) that 2008/2009 academic session has started since 6th of january and they are just posting to the website this week.

Infact i need help on what is actually going on.

Please anybody body with info should kindly flash 08036519077.

You can share with me if you are in my shoes.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lautech / Report Any University That Has Stolen Ur Admission To <nuc> Here / Details On (ksust) And (udu) Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.