Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Global Domains International, .ws Agent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Domains International, .ws Agent! (577 Views)

I Ws Invited By Meadow Hall School Lekki For Test 2morrow / I Ws Invited For Test By Meadow Hall Sch / I Ws Call For Test At Aurmatec Ventures Nxt Week Monday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Domains International, .ws Agent! by riclim: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
Global Domains International,doing the .ws domain name.
Join this just $10usd per month,you get one unique .ws domain name,100mb host,10 of 100mb mailbox,BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for Make Income For Life !!!

You get the referral link like me, behind is your username, this for you promote to people.
http://freedom.ws/goldfuturelife

Invite 5 people to join,you earn $1 each from them = $5usd
Each 5 people invite 5 people to join,that's 25 = $25usd
Each 25 people invite 5 people to join,that's 125 = $125usd
Each 125 people invite 5 people to join,that's 625 = $625usd
Each 625 people invite 5 people to join,that's 3125 = $3125usd
You earn from this 5 level,all is 5+25+125+625+3125= $3905usd Monthly !!!

Don forget,this income is not get 1 time only,that is get monthly.
Do this at home with the computer and internet,don think complexity, keep think easy, this really is a very simple job, think simple get simple !!!

You can invite MORE than 5 people to join,the MORE you invite the MORE you get !

http://freedom.ws/goldfuturelife

Click this link for sign up and get more detail, inside still got GDI DVD video introduction for you know more clearly !

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Firstbank / Great Thinkers Needed! / Oil/gas,it Job/telecom,admin,e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.