Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Give Me A President-gcfr. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me A President-gcfr. (377 Views)

I Am The President Gcfr, I Compete With No One / Make Me Your President GCFR And I Will Deliver All What You Need!!!! 8) / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me A President-gcfr. by KazeemDiary(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
GIVE ME A PRESIDENT-GCFR.

Give me a President-GCFR that has the capacity to discharge his constitutional responsibilities as a President, as the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (GCFR) and concurrently as the Commander In Chief (C’in’C) of the Armed Forces; Nigerians don’t deserve a pawn in the hands of terrorist groups, a few cabals and a weakling before the international community.

Give me a President-GCFR with guts, for it takes a President with guts to swim against the tides and whirl wind on the cabals owned ocean, it also takes a President with guts to build ocean surge breakers or blockers for the helpless people against the high flow of corrupt from government officials and individual owned ocean of greed; Nigerians don't deserve a President who grants state pardon to looters and holds members of regressive cabals at a high esteem.

Give me a President-GCFR with Integrity, for it takes a President with integrity to build insurmountable blocks against every member of his kitchen cabinet, State Governors and Ambassadors who intended to be involved in crimes and financial misappropriations, it also take a President with integrity to prosecute government and individuals found guilty of any crime against the Nigerians people; Nigerians don't deserve a President who finds it difficult to distinguish between corruption and stealing and bring corrupt people to face the wrath of the law.

Give me a President-GCFR with financial prudence, for it takes a President with financial prudence to block financial leakages and recklessness in every sector and government parastata, it also take a President with financial prudence to cut government's excessive spending and stop inflation of government's projects. Give me a President with 'balls', for it takes a President with balls to combat the dreaded Boko Haram terrorist group and to encourage our military to quench the insecurity in the country.

Give me a President-GCFR with courage and dignity, for it takes a President with courage and dignity to give Nigeria a credible national and international representations; Nigerians don't deserve a President with low self esteem and poor representations.

Give me a President-GCFR who will love the people, for it takes a President who love the people to build new infrastructures and revive the abandoned social and basic amenities; Nigerians don't deserve a President who has produced low in the areas of infrastructure and basic amenities.

Give me a President-GCFR with sincerity, for it takes a President with sincerity to build correction centers for corrupt people and well equipped rehabilitation centers for people with mental challenges; Nigerians don't deserve a President who have abandoned federal prisons which resulted to multiple jail breaks in few weeks.

Give me a President-GCFR that can make our refineries work at maximum capacity, as against our present membership of OPEC without a functioning refinery. As a Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari had zero tolerance for corruption, built Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna which were all running at full capacity, and twenty oil depots were built and were functioning; Nigerians deserve full independence in crude oil refining and consumption, we don’t deserve a President who could not make our refineries work after 6years in office.

Give me a President-GCFR that throughout his period as military Head of State, he refused to bow to intense pressure to drag Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Countries, because he respects Nigeria as a secular state. Nigerians don’t deserve a President who disrespected our constitution by attending the OIC meeting in its bid to seek personal recognitions and a business relationship with the Arab Emirates.

Give me a President-GCFR that has the capacity to crush the Boko Haram terrorist group and its affiliates in the North Eastern Nigeria, as he did to the Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the Northern on record time as Head of State, while other small terror groups were pushed into extinction; Nigerians don’t deserve a President who waited to save his citizens from terrorists until he seems to be losing re-election to office.

Give me a President-GCFR who as a Minister of Petroleum, neither did he steal the Funds nor did he hire a private jet for N10 billion, he did not loot a dine from the Nigerian Treasury: He can be trusted; Nigerians don’t deserve a President who as a Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, he was inline with his corrupt boss (Dimpreye Alamaseigha) who is a fugitive, as a Governor there are no capital projects credited to his government, and as President he has produced low in office, as a result of corruption at it climax and his cluelessness.

Give me a President-GCFR who as Head Of State, One Dollar was less than one Naira, he resisted the pressure from the international community to devalue the Naira, and Nigeria was not indebted to any country or an international Bank; Nigerians don’t deserve a President under whose watch, the naira has experienced an historical devaluation as One Dollar is equivalent to Two Hundred and Seventeen Naira (N217/Dollar) and the Pounds Sterling is above N310, while our foreign debt has skyrocketed with no meaningful infrastructural developments.

Give me a President-GCFR who as the Head of State, there was zero tolerance for encroachment into our territorial borders by the international community, we were providing both technical and human supports to troubled countries in Africa and its suburbs; Nigerians don’t deserve a President whose under his watch Nigeria was invaded by Chad and her neighbours and we have eventually become a country that seeks technical supports from the international community in order to combat a terrorist group, as a result of the politics that has ravaged the professionalism in our Military.

GIVE ME GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI AS PRESIDENT-GCFR, MAKE ME A PROUD NIGERIAN AGAIN.

Kazeem Sulaiman
sulaimanadeshina@yahoo.com
@KazeemDiary

(1) (Reply)

Opposition Party Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity-pdp Alleges / How To Stop Snoring: Causes And Remedies / Chad, Niger Launch Offensive Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.