Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone? By Julius Diamond. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone? By Julius Diamond. (373 Views)

Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures / Aisha Buhari: A Slave Campaigning To Liberate The Freeborn, By Julius Diamond / A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone? By Julius Diamond. by DaJulee(f): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone?

By Julius Diamond

I remember those early years of my life in elementary school when I was told that we (Children) are the leaders of tomorrow, only if we work hard.

Today, having worked so hard and beeing proud of our level of successes and achievements in our various endeavours, and having the desire and readiness to take up leadership from our fathers who have been the leaders of yesteryear.

Sadly, at our over-youthful age where Simbi is now a mother of two, Ali now manages a Bank, where Edet lives in Abuja and takes a vacation to Paris, and where uncle Bassy is walking with a stick, we are still told that our tomorrow has not yet come in leadership.

While it sound unbelievable and unacceptable: I will want to ask; what more is believable and acceptable than the realities that a man who ruled this nation some 38 years ago at the age of about 39 is still in the race to rule at an age close to 79?

Where have all the youth gone?
Why do the youth seem so myopic, clueless, self cheating, and indifferent to chanting for CHANGE without settling to refuse this man of 79 years?

What more is changeable than voting for a younger leader?

Join Me As We Figth To Claim Our Today By Voting-in Younger Leaders.

Vote For The Youth.
Vote Dr. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

Re: Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone? By Julius Diamond. by richol(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
the young ones have sold their birth right......all they can do now is shout sai buhari cry..........wish they could wake up nd take responsibility to rule
Re: Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone? By Julius Diamond. by CrazyScientist: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Like for buhari, share for GEJ angry

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Admits Ambode Into Governors’ Forumahead Of Polls / Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161 / Orji Uzor Kalu And His Many Faces Of Lies And Deceits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.