Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Do I Grow Dis Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Grow Dis Business? (542 Views)

How Can I Grow My Digital Marketing Business And To Compete With The Big Names / Please Help Me To Grow / How To Grow Tomato In Your Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Grow Dis Business? by stam101(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dear felow NL business men and women, I learnt dis some few years back and eva since I haven't tried to deveop cos I've neva realy taken it dat serious and now I want to find out how much I need to hep grow dis it and get recognition and customers. Here are pics from my recent works

Re: How Do I Grow Dis Business? by stam101(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
More and I customised an apc pam slippers for people here in ph...08034794477 pin:334017BA

Re: How Do I Grow Dis Business? by Bigdreams(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nice job bro.

Rome was not built in a day.

One of the free methods I use to generate sales via nairaland is to create a thread in the appropriate section and update it constantly with what I do.

I also comment on different threads with appropriate responses then upload my ad banner via the image upload just as you can see below.

You can also make use of paid nairaland ads. I use it and can tell you that it works once you have it placed in the right section.

Social media such as facebook and twitter are good platforms to display your products.

Cheers.

Re: How Do I Grow Dis Business? by stam101(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Bigdreams post=31232196]Nice job bro.

Rome was not built in a day.

One of the free methods I use to generate sales via nairaland is to create a thread in the appropriate section and update it constantly with what I do.

I also comment on different threads with appropriate responses then upload my ad banner via the image upload just as you can see below.

You can also make use of paid nairaland ads. I use it and can tell you that it works once you have it placed in the right section.

Social media such as facebook and twitter are good platforms to display your products.

Cheers.

Thanx bro I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Plumbing Biz / What Is The Way Forward For Youwin Applicant / Why you must start a business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.