Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale (3127 Views)

Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale / Bullmastiff Puppies 2 Females For Sale....top Quality / Pls Dont Shout Ooo When U See The Quality Of These Bullmastiff Puppies..for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by mabs2015: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good bullmastiff puppies. About 8weeks old now.
Location is Abuja
Price:N 80,000. Relatively negotiable though.

Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by vjsmiles: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
WAO COOL..
WHERE YOU BASED?
WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE BEFORE I TRAVEL
SEUN CHECKOUT THIS BEAUTIES..
Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by mabs2015: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
WAO COOL..
WHERE YOU BASED?

I stay in Abuja. FHA housing estate, Lugbe..
you can contact me via bbm..
534fbde6
Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by mabs2015: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Still available
..five left, brindle and fawn...

Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by lahit14(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2015
vjsmiles:
WAO COOL..
WHERE YOU BASED?

Sarcasm!!! Tell him wht u truely wana tell him, bullmastiff!!!!
Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op u are dreaming how will u call these atulu ekuke dogs used for 404 a bullmastiff....i can't buy these dogs more than 500naira.

1 Like

Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by Drajah(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
darella21:
Op u are dreaming how will u call these atulu ekuke dogs used for 404 a bullmastiff....i can't buy these dogs more than 500naira.
grin grin grin N500? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by mabs2015: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
darella21:

They might not be perfect, but I'm working towards that in the next litter (choice of sire). If we are to be pedantic about this, a good percentage of dogs advertised will not make the AKC standard..
Anybody buying a dog should decide what they want in a dog, and if they find one that meets their requirements, then they go for it, irrespective of these 'little details'..if these puppies turn out like their parents in terms of appearance (size and intimidating factor) and temperament (easy going, good with children, but protective of family/household), then I'm okay with that..it might not meet your high standards, but is okay for some people.

Come to think of it, if people were to insist on highest/perfect standard, many people will be unemployable, others unmarried and single for life because they are not 'perfect'...

...just my two cents anyway, but thanks for taking time to comment on my post...

...few puppies left...
Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
mabs2015:

They might not be perfect, but I'm working towards that in the next litter (choice of sire). If we are to be pedantic about this, a good percentage of dogs advertised will not make the AKC standard..
Anybody buying a dog should decide what they want in a dog, and if they find one that meets their requirements, then they go for it, irrespective of these 'little details'..if these puppies turn out like their parents in terms of appearance (size and intimidating factor) and temperament (easy going, good with children, but protective of family/household), then I'm okay with that..it might not meet your high standards, but is okay for some people.
Come to think of it, if people were to insist on highest/perfect standard, many people will be unemployable, others unmarried and single for life because they are not 'perfect'...
...just my two cents anyway, but thanks for taking time to comment on my post...
...few puppies left...
you are a thief and u want to sell these mongrels for 80,000 u need to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by henry007(m): 3:18am On Mar 05, 2015
mabs2015:
Still available
..five left, brindle and fawn...
this doesn't look like a mastiff. can I see the parents
Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by mabs2015: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
henry007:
this doesn't look like a mastiff. can I see the parents

Re: Great Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale by Gozzzy(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2015
This is boerboel and bingo, crossed... op, selling these specimens at 80k, u must be satanic!!!

(1) (Reply)

12 Weeks Old Pedigree Male Rottweiler Puppy Available For A New Home / Pls Help Me Name My Dog;) / I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.