Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan (939 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
In Nigeria, positive news is always downplayed. This sad narrative has been keyed into by the foreign media as they are now a medium to propagate falsehood and a image of Nigeria.

But despite the insurgency and other challenges. A lot of good is happening. Agriculture is now a business and in a number of years, Nigeria will be a net exporter of rice. There are now about 25 rice mills processing rice in the country and a lot of investment is being attracted. In the area of road infrastructure.

The major major economic arteries have been fixed and other are being fixed. In the south-west, the nightmare travellers face on shagamu-benin-ore is now a thing of the past. And the lagos-ibadan expressway is undergoing massive reconstruction.

Railway is back and places that trains have not passed through in decades are seeing the trains once again with massive tonnes of goods being transported by rail daily.

In the area of power, the privatisation of the power sector is a success story and though the gains are still yet to be felt. Government is making frantic efforts and massive investment and I believe with time. Electricity supply will improve significantly.

We now assemble our own cars, Nigeria is winning the war against terror. A lot has been done that is too numerous to mention. Change is already happening. What we need is continuity. Government cannot employ all of us. What we need is for an enabling environment for private sector to continue to thrive. And for youths to go the way of enterpreneurship.

Re: The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan by bewla(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
is the train to ijebu shagamu to be precise just joking he try
Re: The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan by selectedhero(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
THE FACT IS THAT THIS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS DONE CREDITABLY WELL I MUST SAY COS UNLIKE A LOT OF YOUTHS SHOUTING WE NEED JOBS I HAVE BEEN MORE OF THE KIND THAT HAVE ALWAYS WISHED MORE FOR ENABLING ENVIRONMENT TO BE CREATED SUCH THAT I COULD RENDERED SERVICES. THUS BECOMING A SELF STYLED ENTREPRENEUR RATHER THAN A JOB SEEKER, LETS BE CANDID THERE IS NO KIND OF GOVERNMENT JOB I CAN SAY I LONG FOR, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO EMPLOY OTHERS AS WELL AS HAVE THAT AUTHORITY OVER MY SELF AS WELL AS THE FLEXIBILITY TO LIVE WELL. WAITING FOR SALARY AND LATER ON PENSION? HONESTLY THAT HAS NEVER BEEN MY THINKING. AND I MUST SAY HERE I AM THE EXAMPLE OF THAT NIGERIAN WHO BELIEVES IN HARD WORK AS I DO NOT KNOW A SOUL UP THERE SAVE GOD WHO HAS GOT MY BACK. BUT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE SO MUCH THROUGH THE ENABLING ENVIRONMENT AND POLICIES THIS GOVERNMENT HAS CREATED IN THE AGRIC. SECTOR AS WELL AS IN RELATION TO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. BY GOD'S GRACE TODAY I OWN A FARM, WHERE I PRESENTLY EMPLOY ELEVEN STAFFS AND ALSO OWN A STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS FIRM. I THINK NIGERIAN YOUTHS MUST LOOK INWARD. CRITICAL OBSERVATION EVEN IN FOREIGN NATIONS SHOW US THAT A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF JOBS CREATED ARE ALWAYS IN THE NON FORMAL SECTOR. AND THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE LOOKING TOWARDS MORE. I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME WE QUIT BLAMING GOVERNMENT AND MAKE USEFUL OUR MANY SKILLS AND NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER. I REALLY SEE STEADY GROWTH NOTWITHSTANDING OUR PRESENT MANY STRUGGLES. PRESENTLY WE DO NOT HAVE THE PROBLEM OF A CAPABLE LEADER RATHER WE HAVE THE PROBLEM OF MENTAL INACTIVITY AND THE EARLIER WE RECOGNISED THAT THE BETTER AND MERRIER WE WILL FEEL ABOUT OURSELVES. COME 28TH MARCH I AND MY 11 STAFFS WILL MARCH TO THE POLLING STATION TO SAY YES TO CONTINUITY AND PROGRESS.
#WEAREFORGEJ
Re: The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan by gen2briz(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
If you're spending your time and energy to advertise GEJ achievement then he's a goner.
Re: The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
gen2briz:
If you're spending your time and energy to advertise GEJ achievement then he's a goner.

One of the major weakness of this administration is failure to effectively advertise and create their good works. That is the reason it has been overshadowed y propaganda and falsehood. If u think advertising is not necessary then y does cocacola, guinness, mtn and other big brands spend billions on adverts despite the huge sales they record daily...

Anytin built on lies and propaganda will not stand the test of time.
Re: The Good Works Of President Goodluck Jonathan by gen2briz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

One of the major weakness of this administration is failure to effectively advertise and create their good works. That is the reason it has been overshadowed y propaganda and falsehood. If u think advertising is not necessary then y does cocacola, guinness, mtn and other big brands spend billions on adverts despite the huge sales they record daily...

Anytin built on lies and propaganda will not stand the test of time.

Is Jonathan selling any product.....

(1) (Reply)

“PDP And APC Have Joined Forces Against Me” – Labaran Maku / My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones / Ondo State Deputy Decamps To APC With 7 Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.