Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Lookcheap After Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Lookcheap After Sex (586 Views)

Here Are 3 Questions You Should Never Ask In A Job Interview / Can't Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Photos: Handsome Man Turns Into Old Woman After Sex Change Surgery Went Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Lookcheap After Sex by daramz1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
1. Now that you have gotten what you want, are you
happy now ?
2. Now that you have gotten what you want, so
what are we now ?
3. Is this the reason why you invited me ?
4. You are the first person I'll be having sex with
since 3years now
5. What exactly do you want from me ?
6. Is this the way you want me to prove my love ?
7. So if your friends ask you who I am to you,
what would you tell them ?
8. Do you really love me or you just wanted my body ?
9. How am I sure you aren't just playing me ?
10. Promise me you will not leave me?
please guyz is it not true
Re: Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Lookcheap After Sex by crazygod(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Can I have the money for my Brazilian hair now?
Re: Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Lookcheap After Sex by peeta4u(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Absolutely true!
Re: Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Lookcheap After Sex by madridguy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
lol
Re: Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Lookcheap After Sex by DaGC(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Heard that 'you are the 1st person I'm having sex with after many years...... bla bla bla a while back. All I said was 'well, it was bound to happen sometime'. I can be blunt at times.

Funny thing was, we still f**ked. I don't force anybody. If you wanna f**k me, fine. if you don't, still fine. Either way I'm getting p***y.

(1) (Reply)

Cote D’ivoire Court Jails Former First Lady For 20 Years / Nairaland Glitches / Introducing Goodluck: Nigeria's Provincial Baby President. J.J. Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.