Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Carash Helmet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Carash Helmet (1098 Views)

Photo Of A Yoruba Woman Wearing Helmet On Her Large "Igele" Head Scarf / Okada Helmet Of The Next Century / Element Or Helmet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carash Helmet by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2009
I bring u d new carash helmet grin

Re: Carash Helmet by riterry: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2009
Omo Men na so we see am o! We no even fit differentiate passenger from okada man again.
Re: Carash Helmet by riterry: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2009
men i did not see that at all
that is really funny. The one I even saw was an improvised rope/belt vs ewedu pot (as in those small pots)
Which way NAija?
Re: Carash Helmet by fanistic(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2009
Ha ha! Kilode?
I saw this only to ROFLMAO. Haba. Cant blame him though, does he look like someone that can own a bike? why buy an helmet when u can improvise.
Re: Carash Helmet by fanistic(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2009
If this is acceptable, a CALABASH and ROPES wld do just fine. Lol
Re: Carash Helmet by jamace(m): 5:18am On Jan 12, 2009
My people, this issue of carash helement grin na serious commedy. In fact, these days if I want to LMAO I will just go and stand by the roadside to watch the different kind of carash element grin and the funny way they are worn by okadamen. Man must wack attitude grin grin. Naija na commedy grin grin. Maybe, that is why we are happiest people on earth despite all our stresses grin grin grin.
Re: Carash Helmet by clemcykul(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2009
abioo
lol
Re: Carash Helmet by riterry: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2009
I just came back from work and i just heard of someone who was almost kidnapped by okada rider via frsc.carashelement.okada. Unfortunately for the okada guy the passenger was much informed about that kind of efeezi (he had his own jaz so he was able to detect) His jaz detector detected the jaz and he did the incantation and the element turned into a big calabash with blood stain. He just simply organized boyz to fix the guy and the police was involved.
Wow! What a Day!
An okada filled Day
Re: Carash Helmet by studio43(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
that must be clemcykul back in the days grin
Re: Carash Helmet by riterry: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2009
Well we are reall the happiest people on the planet.
We complain today to Shut our mouths tomorrow.
Re: Carash Helmet by studio43(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2009
yes, u are rght we are the happiest peeps on planet grin
Re: Carash Helmet by riterry: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2009
We are always ready to adhere to any thing those "Followers in Disguise" even if they lead us into the canal we will happily join the train and contribute our own quota of MUMU LOYALTY.
Re: Carash Helmet by izeek(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2009
well the issue be say we are all engineers now.

abi no be engine helmet i dey see pass for road.
Re: Carash Helmet by clemcykul(f): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2009
@studio419 ure not serious! grin grin grin
Re: Carash Helmet by tytylayor: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2009
dis issue of carash helement" na wa o, y we dey protect only our head? wat of d arms and legs
Re: Carash Helmet by romsky: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2009
wat of d neck, most accident on okada break spinal cords
Re: Carash Helmet by sholabanke(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2009
another HELMET is on the way
dont worry
this will protect all over body
Re: Carash Helmet by clemcykul(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2009
i hope so
Re: Carash Helmet by tytylayor: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2009
in d nxt 30 yrs
Re: Carash Helmet by clemcykul(f): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2009
amen

(1) (Reply)

Steve-o Gets Kicked In The Nuts By Lacey Schwimmer / Festival Of Slaps / What A Joke Indeed. Keep Yaself Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.