Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,683 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? (2617 Views)

"In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos) / I Want To Sell These Shoes And Sneakers. All sold!!! / Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
She's 5.5ft tall while I'm 6.3ft tall so I want her at my height level while walking wit me. Pls advice.

Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by delishpot: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nice pairs OP. If she likes heels, she should like them .
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good taste.
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
delishpot:
Nice pairs OP. If she likes heels, she should like them .
r u sure, mek she no go vex nak am for my head o
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by mirexxx(f): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
why not
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
mirexxx:
why not
hmm, ok
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by delishpot: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
r u sure, mek she no go vex nak am for my head o

Hahaha! Those are nice and are platformed. So she fit balance in them. If they are too high sha, she may not like them o.
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
It depends on the kind of person she is.

As for me I would prefer the milk colored one.
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
But girls una dey try o... Dis go mek pesin dey waka like tolotolo undecidedgrin
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
delishpot:

Hahaha! Those are nice and are platformed. So she fit balance in them. If they are too high sha, she may not like them o.
lol.. It's kinda high thou, buh d girl na short devil grin
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:
It depends on the kind of person she is.

As for me I would prefer the milk colored one.

No offense both is your girl friend short. I asked this because I noticed you preferred really long heels
Yes she's 5.5ft, I call her short-devil and she ll laugh plus very stubborn. If she rejects them I ll give you one wink
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by delishpot: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
lol.. It's kinda high thou, buh d girl na short devil grin

If its too high, it may be too heavy for her legs nau! Haba grin you no kniw say shoe length dey relative to limb length ni? Abegi no make the girl waka like who carry block for leg jarey grin

5.5? That us the length of the madam in my house o. No let dem shorty hear you o grin
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'd NEVER rock any of those shoes.

Not my taste at all.
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
delishpot:

If its too high, it may be too heavy for her legs nau! Haba grin you no kniw say shoe length dey relative to limb length ni? Abegi no make the girl waka like who carry block for leg jarey grin

5.5? That us the length of the madam in my house o. No let dem shorty hear you o grin
She better be able to rocks them shoes o... Cos I go just dash one babe for Nairaland.. Anything can happen.
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennygee:
I'd NEVER rock any of those shoes.

Not my taste at all.
Good for you dear.. Some girls wahala too much
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by delishpot: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
She better be able to rocks them shoes o... Cos I go just dash one babe for Nairaland.. Anything can happen.

Na you sabi o. If you like dash 4 babes one leg each. Na ya moNey kill am tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
delishpot:

Na you sabi o. If you like dash 4 babes one leg each. Na ya moNey kill am tongue grin grin grin grin
No, I got my eyes on just one babe here wink
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by delishpot: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
No, I got my eyes on just one babe here wink

Ok.
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
Yes she's 5.5ft, I call her short-devil and she ll laugh plus very stubborn. If she rejects them I ll give you one wink
Thanks wink
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:

Thanks wink
lol, you go collect?
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
lol, you go collect?
As a present, yes
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:

As a present, yes
Ok, I pray make she reject am sef..
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ok, I pray make she reject am sef..
gringrin
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:

gringrin
where u dey?
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
where u dey?
Sorry, I don't get you
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:

Sorry, I don't get you
I mean where's ur location
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
I mean where's ur location
I reside in lagos
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:

I reside in lagos
good.. Likewise.
Re: I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? by thaoriginator: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:

I reside in lagos
hey

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 55 Stunning And Creative Ankara Skirt And Blouse You Should Try Out / 18 Carat Gold Wedding Rings / See What Society Has Done To Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.