Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) (25856 Views)

Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" / Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With Regina Askia Williams / Regina Askia-Williams Celebrates Valentine With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who is this lady always featured on Nairaland front page? Jeez!
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
How nice smiley
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS A FAILED IGBO ACTRESS WHO RAN TO THE USA TO MARRY HER FATHER'S MATE ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY undecided

Next!!!! angry
why d enphasis on igbo?
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by fireforfire: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS A FAILED IGBO ACTRESS WHO RAN TO THE USA TO MARRY HER FATHER'S MATE ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY undecided

Next!!!! angry

Ewu Gambia
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by madjune(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!! angry

Point of correction- she's not igbo.
She's Efik and I don't think she was a failure as an actress.
She simply moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by icebebe(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!! angry
dis one is sick already n needs immediate help

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Onemansquad(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Etumgbe:
Her name makes me remember one Nigerian movie 'highway to hell'
so u rememba dis movie mehn bro u av tay oo grin grin grin
#bt

d title of d movie is HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE grin
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by emedy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!! angry
Jees. Forgive me,but your Post is a duo of Ignorance and Idiotic Amusement. That Diva is from Ukanafun Ikot Ekpat in Akwa Ibom.
I bet You have no idea about her age(didnt know that girls should now marry their mates)

Her Dad, Late Askia Usoro, A deputy Governor of the old Cross River, who died as an octogenarian can be mates with that man.

A former Beauty queen and Successful Actress, Now a Nurse. I'm tempted to ask You to define Failure. Be real here.

8 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Etumgbe(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Onemansquad:

so u rememba dis movie mehn bro u av tay oo grin grin grin
#bt

d title of d movie is HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE grin
bros u too much
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Onemansquad(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Etumgbe:
bros u too much
esp dat jide kosoko part grin grin
segun arinze..tony umez etc grin grin mehn dat movie make brain
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Etumgbe(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Onemansquad:

esp dat jide kosoko part grin grin
segun arinze..tony umez etc grin grin mehn dat movie make brain
I tell u. Wey segun arinze miss wedding
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by braine(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
jiggaz:
How time flies, Regina Askia used to be the biggest and most Glamorous Nollywood star back in the late 90's / early 2000's. She was the Genevieve Nnaji of those days, she and Liz Benson. Younger Nairalanders might not know her.

I remenber her from Sakobi the Snake Girl. She was sooooo beautiful!!
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
There's no romance in that message
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Onemansquad(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Etumgbe:
I tell u. Wey segun arinze miss wedding
grin grin am telin u dy chop pillow 4 dream
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Etumgbe(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Onemansquad:

grin grin am telin u dy chop pillow 4 dream
no be small thing
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by ojosegun2011(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Regina, congrats on your hubby's birthday. I wish him many more prosperious years ahead. Long life and prosperity. Meanwhile, don't mind those running their mouth about your private life, they are only jealous of your blissful life and successful marriage. If you look at them critically, most of them have failed in every facets of their life and success has eluded their every efforts at settling down with a man of their desire. But God has chosen a man of your heart desire for you and the most important thing in the life of a human being is happiness and a happy home. Thank God for giving you one. I rejoice with you on this cocasion. Best wishes from your old classmate at UNIFE, English Department. Yomi Ojo-Segun

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by floragregs(f): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
thexzy:
[color=#770077][/color] who tell u say na Igbo She be?
u even have time to answer the frustrated fooool.
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by floragregs(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
emedy:
Jees. Forgive me,but your Post is a duo of Ignorance and Idiotic Amusement. That Diva is from Ukanafun Ikot Ekpat in Akwa Ibom.
I bet You have no idea about her age(didnt know that girls should now marry their mates)

Her Dad, Late Askia Usoro, A deputy Governor of the old Cross River, who died as an octogenarian can be mates with that man.

A former Beauty queen and Successful Actress, Now a Nurse. I'm tempted to ask You to define Failure. Be real here.
u have time o. Just to answer that foool? He's lost a nut in his head so ignore him
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by rabimlomo: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
jiggaz:
How time flies, Regina Askia used to be the biggest and most Glamorous Nollywood star back in the late 90's / early 2000's. She was the Genevieve Nnaji of those days, she and Liz Benson. Younger Nairalanders might not know her.
Yes. the beautiful devil, Tokunbo omobolanle johnson and her mum. two great actresses.
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Olutola88(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
jiggaz:
I remember MOST WANTED
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by bukit05(f): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Etumgbe:
Her name makes me remember one Nigerian movie 'highway to the grave'

Also "full moon"
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
They almost look alike
that's always d ish btw man nd wife
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cute and beautiful family!!!
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by tpiah01: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Shadhark:
that's always d ish btw man nd wife

nah, this is different.
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by roselynbas(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

V
Next!!!! angry

Your sense of perception is always in the negative. All your post states as much. Can't you see anything good in anyone or be happy for their success?

I am waiting for your childish reply, please disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
roselynbas:

Your sense of perception is always in the negative. All your post states as much. Can't you see anything good in anyone or be happy for their success?

I am waiting for your childish reply, please disappoint me.

Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Breeze5000: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!! angry

First of all Regina is not IGBO... And how are you sure She is not older than Ruddy or they are not age mates? I guess you are the type that thinks Grey hair equals to how old a person truly is? I know a boy of 10 that has lots of white hairs. I met Ruddy and Regina a long time ago and the type of love he showered her with, makes every body in the room envious that they started clapping, this was before they got married and have any kid, so it is a thing of Joy to see their Love still waxing strong! You should celebrate it and pray for such in life. Finally Regina was the Biggest Star in Naija before she relocated...watch "MOST WANTED" where she played lead and you will see a Young Genevieve (Having a little Cameo in the Movie) Regina is still very much loved among Nollywood producers and whenever she is in Nigeria they will be all too happy to Feature her in their movies... that she chose Married Life over her movie Career is not a Crime. Please remove Hate from your mind and you will go a long way.
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
nerodenero:
...in the days of Tokunbo Johnson in Fortunes.She was simply the biggest among the rest.

wowwww. u just opened up memories. wasn't Liz Benson her mom on fortunes self. kia. those days were men were boys.
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Adminisher: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!! angry

1. First of all she is not Igbo.
2. She is best known as the Miss Nigeria that did not win, she was supposed to have beaten Bianca Onoh (Ojukwu) for the tittle that Bianca won.
3. Acting was just another job in repertoire which included modelling, endorsements, adverts and events and she did not fail at it. The standard of acting then was much better than now.
4. Her husband is not that much older than her.
5. Most importantly she obtained a PhD in nursing in the US whilst taking care of kids, a husband and their home. That is something that should make an ID**T like you think and adopt a similar self improvement approach to life instead of posting ignorance exposing thrash on Nairaland.
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by moonnstar(f): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Ko kan aye
Regina no understand dis one oo
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Mehn! d hubby is super huge...diammm!
Re: Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) by McLuhan(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!! angry
For your info, this lady is from Akwa Ibom. She is not Igbo. And let's stop this tribal hate and bias.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C / Nollywood Actress Amaka Offor Spraying Money Lavishly On Ijaw Musician / Actress Dakore Akande Beautiful In Conrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.