Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) (53203 Views)

Tired Looking Traffic Warden Sleeping At A Junction In Abuja (Photos) / Chaos At Jos Airport: Passengers Block Arik Air Flight From Taking Off / Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nazeeboy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
March out GEJ and march4buhari and flights will never be cancelled again. #saibuhari

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
His dressing alone would tell u that man is a mallam and a potential boko haram member. A sane person who values his life wouldn't stand in front of a bike, not to mention aircraft!
APC and Buhari are definitely involved undecided

Vote GEJ for peace and harmony in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by supaslim(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
asadike:
Na wah for this kind passenger o.
am very sure the man is either a yoruba man or an hausa man! But surely muslim!!! Hmmm dey can show demselfz! God help us!!!
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
supaslim:
am very sure the man is either a yoruba man or an hausa man! But surely muslim!!! Hmmm dey can show demselfz! God help us!!!
XBLadez:
His dressing alone would tell u that man is a mallam and a potential boko haram member. A sane person who values his life wouldn't stand in front of a bike, not to mention aircraft!
APC and Buhari are definitely involved undecided

Vote GEJ for peace and harmony in Nigeria

Look....forget about the man's religon, the both of you......and focus on the fact that poor service delivery is making us suffer in this country.

Or you would like it if you were in his shoes now? Do you know what manner of stress Arik might have put him through for him to lose his cool like that?

Honestly, Nigeria is backward because people like you prefer to be bigoted rather than put heads together to sort out problems.

Last week....someone laced PHED's office in Ikot Ekpene with juju. Because of poor service delivery. Do you think that man, plus the gent at the airport would have been doing the same thing if they had gotten better service?

You Nigerians....oya....continue suffering and smiling. Continue.

5 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The problem is....we do have a service delivery issue in this country....and it needs sorting out.

Everywhere in Nigeria...hundreds of people lose their temper unnecessarily because they do not get the right kind of assistance from company XVF.
Agreed but I can tell you sincerely that if he were not a northerner his azz wouid have been beaten to a pulp by securit.

I know this people very well they don't consider any law sharia and that is why they act like fools

The pilot was only looking at the mad man's safety and his engine because if he had gone ahead to taxi the ab0ki would have been turned to mince meat

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]

[s] PDP DEMONIC BLOOD SUCKING PARTY

The discombobulated dull cretin, a drunk idiot called Jonathan is a very clueless fool who has nothing in his dumb head to lead this country.

PDP is Bokoharam - Azazi

Alamaeseigha is an old fool and a shameless thief who has disgraced this country in many ways yet he is Jonafool's new father...The drunk fool gave him state pardon.

FFK is another big fool who has now been rejected by his fellow yoruba people. The fool is also a man-prostitute and "forked" Bianca in her hairy fair behind grin

Jonafool can only rule second term in Otuoke and any PDP slave who loves him so much can follow him to Otuoke.

Sambo is just a dullard and a very unfortunate misfit.

Doyin OKupe is a fat clueless fool

Patience is a very unfortunate shameless illiterate

Agbage, an old fool, remains "Just kidding" till 2019.[/s]

Calm down and vote GEJ smiley
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Agreed but I can tell you sincerely that if he were not a northerner his azz wouid have been beaten to a pulp by securit.

I know this people very well they don't consider any law sharia and that is why they act like fools

The pilot was only looking at the mad man's safety and his engine because if he had gone ahead to taxi the ab0ki would have been turned to mince meat

I have seen Northerners beaten up by security forces....and BTW...we do not know the man's tribe.

(And BTW....you can make your points without tribalism thrown in).

Regardless of what you think about the Northerner's temper control.....I am sure that this man did not lose his temper because he was a proud Hausa. He lost his temper because Arik Air did not treat him right. I hope you can see that.

4 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guess anybody can just walk into an airline tarmac and do as he pleases?

A lot of things needs to be changed in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Look....forget about the man's religon, the both of you......and focus on the fact that poor service delivery is making us suffer in this country.

Or you would like it if you were in his shoes now? Do you know what manner of stress Arik might have put him through for him to lose his cool like that?

Honestly, Nigeria is backward because people like you prefer to be bigoted rather than put heads together to sort out problems.

Last week....someone laced PHED's office in Ikot Ekpene with juju. Because of poor service delivery. Do you think that man, plus the gent at the airport would have been doing the same thing if they had gotten better.

You Nigerians....oya....continue suffering and smiling. Continue.
And u think blocking the runway is the best thing to do? What if the pilot feign ignorance and run him over? Dude, forget all those grammar, what he did was silly! Hero ko, heroine ni grin wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by loomer: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
lovat:
The man did the right thing, he is my Monday Hero

Which kind useless hero, if na abroad him must slp for cell that night, cos na security threat
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

And u think blocking the runway is the best thing to do? What if the pilot feign ignorance and run him over? Dude, forget all those grammar, what he did was silly! Hero ko, heroine ni grin wonders shall never end

It may have been silly....but as I said...when you have been pushed to breaking point by the antics of some of our companies...and you are angry...you do silly things.

Simples.

Which is why service delivery has to improve in Nigeria.No ifs and buts.

3 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Vision4God: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Arik air should learn 2 kip 2 time. Really dont know y de kip doing ds!
Worst of it all de dont feel bad bout it

3 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
loomer:

Which kind useless hero, if na abroad him must slp for cell that night, cos na security threat
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by mikron(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
kelitacliff:
It's only here in naija we see this kind of things happening
oga worse things happen everywhere in the world today not just here
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by 100Cents: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is he an APC chieftain ?

Bunch of disgruntled elements..

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
kelitacliff:
It's only here in naija we see this kind of things happening

what kind of things,demanding their rights ,privileges,compensation,explanation,simple gaddem court
It happens all the time in other countries. arab spring,occupy wall street,protest march etc
Thats why their system works, abi you think say e go fall down from heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by saintneo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Fool by obstructing other flights to other destinations?

Have you even bothered to inquire why the flight was cancelled?

If the weather in sokoto was not safe for leadin nko?

Janjawiid fool

g

First things first, you are a slowpoke for insulting me. Second, you're very ignorant to assume that I am APC or janjawiid.

Back to your comment, have you asked yourself why the airport authority failed to make the reason for flight cancellation known to the customer; and what customer will put himself/herself in jeopardy despite being aware of terrible weather condition?

People like you reason from your añûs hole, for you to go against this man's demonstration of his right implies that you will accept any stûpid condition imposed on you or probably you will bribe your way out. Everyone is not a fool, not everybody will accept bad customer services.

On personal experience, I once booked a double flight Heathrow to Abuja then Abuja to Enugu; however, the airline arik had some issues with Heathrow airport thus the only flight to Nigeria will have to land in Lagos before going to Abuja. I asked arik to change my route to Heathrow to Lagos then Lagos to Enugu, they bluntly refused, despite knowing that I will miss the Enugu flight from Abuja if I board Lagos to Abuja. I finally ended up at Asaba and took a cab from Asaba to Enugu.......do you know how terrible that felt? I took my complaints to a more reasonable arik staff at Enugu, then he changed my return-flight route.

I don't have to bore you with my experience but I have to let you know that you should grow up and learn how to see other peoples' perspective of life.

lovat:
go away we are talking airport matters, you are bringing bus matters here. Ask the conductor to give you change

I don't blame you. You think everyone travels on keke napep like you. Abeg, stop me here.

5 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by saintneo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
saintneo:

First things first, you are a slowpoke for insulting me. Second, you're very ignorant to assume that I am APC or janjawiid.

Back to your comment, have you asked yourself why the airport authority failed to make the reason for flight cancellation known to the customer; and what customer will put himself/herself in jeopardy despite being aware of terrible weather condition.

Most you reason from your añûs hole, for you to go against this man's demonstration of his right implies that you will accept any stûpid condition imposed on you or probably you will bribe your way out. Everyone is not a fool, not everybody will accept bad customer services.

On personal experience, I once booked a double flight Heathrow to Abuja then Abuja to Enugu; however, the airline arik had some issues with Heathrow airport thus the only flight to Nigeria will have to land in Lagos before going to Abuja. I asked arik to change my route to Heathrow to Lagos then Lagos to Enugu, they bluntly refused, despite knowing that I will miss the Enugu flight from Abuja if I board Lagos to Abuja. I finally ended up at Asaba and took a cab from Asaba to Enugu.......do you know how terrible that felt. I don't have to bore you with my experience but I have to let you know that you should grow up and learn how to see other peoples' perspective of life.

RATIONAL RESPONSE FROM A REASONABLE NIGERIAN.

3 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I have seen Northerners beaten up by security forces....and BTW...we do not know the man's tribe.

(And BTW....you can make your points without tribalism thrown in).

Regardless of what you think about the Northerner's temper control.....I am sure that this man did not lose his temper because he was a proud Hausa. He lost his temper because Arik Air did not treat him right. I hope you can see that.

And I hope you can see that this is not the way to air your grieviance

Was he the only one affected by the fligth delay? Why subject other fliers to his folly?

Stop defending nonsense
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

And I hope you can see that this is not the way to air your grieviance

Was he the only one affected by the fligth delay? Why subject other fliers to his folly?

Stop defending nonsense

And stop defending poor service delivery.

We cannot continue to suffer in silence. Perhaps things are not better in this country from independence because we all kept our mouths shut.
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
The guy took a very big risk. If there was security he would have been shot dead, More so with that bag on him.
Aril can be very annoying though, I know of instances that Arik would keep you in Abuja for 12 hours for a 55 minutes flight.
Twelve hours can take someone to the use from Nigeria.
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Ab0kis are really mor0ns
Excuse me What do you mean by that Abokis undecided
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
lovat:
The man did the right thing, he is my Monday Hero
more like this passanger is what we need in this new Nigeria.rubish Arik
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
loomer:

Rubbish! Security threath for who? People protest all the time in the same manner here in England,moreover if an airline should cancel your flight here in england without tangible reasons and without at least 24 hours notice, expect an apology and a substantial amount of compensation

3 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
tinkinjow:
Fine arik may not run the desired kind of operations, but the passenger has surely gone overboard and may be ban from flying. Airlines have right to cancel flght, the issue should be what redress should the passenger seek as a result...surely one of them is not running to stop flights...he may regret that for the rest of his life.
Pardon me to tell you to shut up! You have not been defrauded by this ARIK that's why. They cancel your flight without prior notice, then tell you you will be penalised for seeking refund of your own money. They charged him N4000 for seeking refund of a flight they cancelled! Imagine, for a disappointment by them, not you. Happened to my coz, and I blamed him for not causing a big scene. That dude did exactly what I'd have done.

5 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by richard870(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bad customer service I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by clemz88(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
The plane no fit reverse pass the man. N so they wanna tell us that no one could force him outa that lane abi na charm he use for them.
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Stallion84(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
And there is a chief security officer in that airport. He should be fired. What if it was a terrorist attack?
There has been lots of complain about the services of Arik and they go unchecked cos there is one baba that has federal power.
But then, this happening in an international airport? Shame on us

2 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
He should have prevented a plane from landing........
slimfit1:
That man should be giving hero's welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Niger Bridge Is Shaking. / This Is The Major Reason Why Pilots Dump Fuel Before Landing. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.