Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral (882 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by boriswole: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Professor Yemi Osinbajo has cleared the air in tweets a few minutes ago where he said.
"He isn't my father, brother, uncle or blood relative". But, he is a Nigerian father. he deserves our respect."

Looks like he is using the opportunity to campaign. LOL

More tweets below.

1 Like

Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by slimfit1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Classic response mate

1 Like

Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by yahx(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
We know he is that old man hiding behind a former pastor gone politician
Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by nerodenero: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
I think the matter should be laid to rest now.

I love his mature response and I believe him too. Only a fool would deny his father. Enough of this false reportage!

1 Like

Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by EdCure: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Reading his tweets right now.

These men sure know what Nigerians need, and should be given the mandate to fix this country.

2 Likes

Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by EdCure: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
nerodenero:
I think the matter should be laid to rest now.
I love his mature response and I believe him too. Only a fool would deny his father. Enough of this false reportage!
Team clueless and the retrogressive herd of PDP zombies would rather dwell on this falsehood till the boys in the field come up with another ridiculous lie.

2 Likes

Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by tit(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
osinbade,
you do not have to deny your father because of politics.
even judas will not do this.
Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by tit(f): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
#judasCanDenyHisLordButHeCannotDenyHisFather!
#EvenJudasNoDenyHisFather
Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by themilanway(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where are those shameless gullible minds who ran to town claiming it was Osinbajo's father?

As if they dont have mud house or an aged relative in their different homes.

I never knew its a sin to live in a mud house.

Hypocrisy is when you grew up in a mud house,only for you to turn around and mock the house you once lived and grew up in.

PDP=Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: He Isnt My Father, Brother, Uncle Or Blood Relative: Professor Osinbajo On Viral by size38: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Whether that man is prof. Osibanjo's father, brother, frnd etc doesn't make any difference. The issue is this; this is an indictment on the ruling party the PDP, for not doing anything to better the lives of the masses despite being in power for good 16yrs. If we check around us, there are millions of Nigerians living like this elderly man. What has the PDP done in 16 yrs to alleviate the sufferings of the mass? That is why we are saying change!

(1) (Reply)

Describe Fayose / Southwest PDP Berates APC Over Abuse Of Yoruba Leaders. / France Salutes Jonathan’s Automobile Industry Efforts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.