Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Am Not Desperate For Super Eagles Job- Stephen Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Desperate For Super Eagles Job- Stephen Keshi (493 Views)

NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Desperate For Super Eagles Job- Stephen Keshi by shehuist: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Should the NFF offer Keshi a new contract? Details here.... http://amebosport.com/i-am-not-desperate-for-super-eagles-job-stephen-keshi/
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Super Eagles Job- Stephen Keshi by DuchessLily(f): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
OK ooo Keshi.....if u say so

@OP he is doing a good job, so I think dey should renew his contract
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Super Eagles Job- Stephen Keshi by Realfiness(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
I will advice Keshi to leave that job as they already wants to frustrate him in it. :-XI
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Super Eagles Job- Stephen Keshi by nerodenero: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aside corruption, godfatherism is another monster affecting the nation.Why will it be diffcult for NFF to sack Keshi if not for the godfathers?

If Keshi is not desperate then he should issue a press conference, rejecting the slave contract as he put it and state categorically that he is not willing to manage the Eagles again. Shikena!

Personally, I am tired of this Keshi issue.
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Super Eagles Job- Stephen Keshi by nerodenero: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
shehuist:
Should the NFF offer Keshi a new contract? Details here.... http://amebosport.com/i-am-not-desperate-for-super-eagles-job-stephen-keshi/
I am not desperate for Super Eagles job- Stephen Keshi

Out of contract Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi has lashed out at the NFF stating that he will not beg the football house for a job.

The former national team captain has been out of contract since the end of the last World Cup in Brazil but the NFF seems unwilling to renew Keshi’s contract despite the fact that they have promised to do so.

Reports has it that the former Togo coach was offered a new deal last week terms of which are not favourable to the Big Boss and he has subsequently refused to commit to the deal.

However, Keshi who is currently in the country stated that he is not necessarily in town because he wants a new deal.

“I just want them to know that I am not waiting, I’m a Nigerian and this is my country. It is not like if I am in Nigeria then it means I am waiting for Nigeria to offer me a job, no.

“I am a Nigerian and I am entitled to be here and I can leave and come anytime I want. So they should not have it in mind that I am waiting for Nigeria to give me a job, they should take it out of their minds,” Keshi said.

(1) (Reply)

1960bet Pay Me My Money. / Gbolahan Salami Rejoins Warri Wolves / Mashaba Warned Players About Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.