Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. (3130 Views)

Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) / Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos / Rihanna Grabs Her Boob While Posing For Sexy Photoshoot(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by Hottestdaniel(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nip slips are for amateurs. When Lady Gaga has a wardrobe malfunction, she bares her entire boob!

Mother Monster accidentally did just that Saturday evening while filming a scene for American Horror Story: Hotel in a New York City limousine. The 28-year-old bride-to-be tried to cover her chest with her bright yellow shawl, but as you can see, that effort proved to be an unsuccessful one.

Not to worry, though! The future Mrs. Taylor Kinney smiled through her shirtless snafu, and the very next day, she was ready to take the plunge (literally)! Gaga and her handsome fiancé jumped into Lake Michigan Sunday as part of Chicago's Polar Plunge, which raises money for the Special Olympics.
"Feels so good to do things for a good cause like the Special Olympics," Gaga wrote in an Instagram post. "It's great donate money, but also great to donate a gesture of love for those who deserve to be showered with it."

And while Gaga's clothes stayed on during the Polar Plunge, she had some trouble with her tresses! "my weave froze!!" she admitted, but her future hubby was chivalrous even in the cold. "Taylor gave me his hat," wrote Gaga. "I thought my wig was gonna freeze into and become one with the lake..."

The twosome got engaged on Valentine's Day when Taylor, 32, popped the question with the help of a stunning heart-shaped diamond ring. At the 2015 Oscars, Gaga gushed to E! News she and the Chicago Fire star don't know when they'll be typing the knot, saying, "We're just excited to be engaged!"
She's not going to take their happiness for granted either. Gaga, who first met Taylor on the 2011 set of her "Yoü And I" music video, admitted to Fashion magazine that while the journey was "hard," it was worth it to have "found love" with him.

"When you meet someone that's not intimidated by the amazing people that are around you [or] by the love that you receive—that's love," she said. "Men weren't always happy for me. It was very challenging to watch a woman be so successful."

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/oops-lady-gaga-bares-entire-boob-while.html

1 Share

Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by richol(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
is she still alive?
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by Hottestdaniel(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yes and she just got engaged
richol:
is she still alive?
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by richol(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
Yes and she just got engaged
my eyes are itching,find it hard to believe
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by Hottestdaniel(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
that's the fact man
richol:
my eyes are itching,find it hard to believe
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by richol(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
that's the fact man
well God help us.

1 Like

Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by hahn(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
richol:
well God help us.

Its her husband to be that needs help

1 Like

Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by richol(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
hahn:

Its her husband to be that needs help
Lol...abi
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching very hard for a little Bleep to give.
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by 7footre(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why tell me to come view d bwest and you come still cover am mshew.... nansense
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by farem: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
richol:
is she still alive?

Bodily (physically)- yeah: Spiritually-nay!
Re: Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
Nip slips are for amateurs. When Lady Gaga has a wardrobe malfunction, she bares her entire boob!

Mother Monster accidentally did just that Saturday evening while filming a scene for American Horror Story: Hotel in a New York City limousine. The 28-year-old bride-to-be tried to cover her chest with her bright yellow shawl, but as you can see, that effort proved to be an unsuccessful one.

Not to worry, though! The future Mrs. Taylor Kinney smiled through her shirtless snafu, and the very next day, she was ready to take the plunge (literally)! Gaga and her handsome fiancé jumped into Lake Michigan Sunday as part of Chicago's Polar Plunge, which raises money for the Special Olympics.
"Feels so good to do things for a good cause like the Special Olympics," Gaga wrote in an Instagram post. "It's great donate money, but also great to donate a gesture of love for those who deserve to be showered with it."

And while Gaga's clothes stayed on during the Polar Plunge, she had some trouble with her tresses! "my weave froze!!" she admitted, but her future hubby was chivalrous even in the cold. "Taylor gave me his hat," wrote Gaga. "I thought my wig was gonna freeze into and become one with the lake..."

The twosome got engaged on Valentine's Day when Taylor, 32, popped the question with the help of a stunning heart-shaped diamond ring. At the 2015 Oscars, Gaga gushed to E! News she and the Chicago Fire star don't know when they'll be typing the knot, saying, "We're just excited to be engaged!"
She's not going to take their happiness for granted either. Gaga, who first met Taylor on the 2011 set of her "Yoü And I" music video, admitted to Fashion magazine that while the journey was "hard," it was worth it to have "found love" with him.

"When you meet someone that's not intimidated by the amazing people that are around you [or] by the love that you receive—that's love," she said. "Men weren't always happy for me. It was very challenging to watch a woman be so successful."

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/oops-lady-gaga-bares-entire-boob-while.html
I fr like c d person wey go marry dis wan oo undecided
so dat al knw d frequency ah go shout "Jesus" reach

(1) (Reply)

Not Kim Kardashian,see The Most Sexy Pregnant Woman Ever In Hot Bikini,see Asset / See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] / Murpphy Ijemba And Sean Amadi Were Not Sacked, They Refused To Resume Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.