Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

There Was A Country - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There Was A Country (806 Views)

FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was A Country by Sprintson(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
That caption was chosen deliberately coz twenty sumtn years back i was born i still met coke,fanta,milk cheap but whatever happened to our country dealt with it massively.Never have people suffered like they are doing now. Whenever i peruse tru dz forum i just smile at the openings either;
contract jobs
marketing jobs
jobs with 6yrs exp:
All laughable despite our potentials the private sector is near dead,manufacturing sector buried especially textiles atleast my parents were had stakes there that sent workers to the UK for raining those days o. Fastforward 2last wk i went to NNPC Mosimi sagamu for a deal and i was taken aback at O'level workers driving big cars while graduates are roaming the strts. 2weeks back i was at NNPC medicals V/I Lagos same thing. Had a meeting in Chevron facility lekki 3months ago & a persons salary is unprintable.
Nigeria is dying my people coz both The APC & PDP AND OTHERS have ruined it. They are salvaging whats left. Travel out and you will weep 4our land
THIS ISN'T NIGERIA! Concerned citizen
Re: There Was A Country by Godisnear(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Always remember ,"After the rain comes sunshine"

NIGERIA WILL BE A CHANGED NATION SOMEDAY.

The question is, What are you doing in your little way about the state of the nation?
Re: There Was A Country by Sprintson(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
I can't post them in public like this but if u care then check career section theres a thread where a lady intends giving out 20k monthly to the needy i had contacted her to telme how to come in and help her. NIGERIA NI TI GBO GBO WA NI KO MA GBODO BAJE..GBE KE MI GBE means nig is for all of us it shudnt b destroyed,join me in lifting it
Re: There Was A Country by Godisnear(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sprintson:
I can't post them in public like this but if u care then check career section theres a thread where a lady intends giving out 20k monthly to the needy i had contacted her to telme how to come in and help her. NIGERIA NI TI GBO GBO WA NI KO MA GBODO BAJE..GBE KE MI GBE means nig is for all of us it shudnt b destroyed,join me in lifting it

I commend your effort, its a step in the right direction. As for me, i do not have wealth to share cos am in the hustling game but there are few things i do personally and it cost me nothing but i know it makes a difference.
1. Whenever i buy goods and the seller mistakenly gives me surplus of whats suppose to be my balance, no matter the amount, i give it back.
2. After drinking sachet water, i makes sure i throw the nylon in a waste bag, i no longer throw it on the street.
3. I don't take advantage of people when i realize they are ignorant of certain things. Like taking their money for no just cause or giving them inferior quality of an item and things of that nature.
And so on...
These things are little, the universe might not notice it, but when i lay my head to sleep, i know for sure that i've made a difference, no matter how little.

I encourage every Nigerian to be the change you desire. Like the Americans would say, 'It's not always about what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'

1 Like

Re: There Was A Country by cc150615(f): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
I can't get the ops point exactly or is it just me?
Re: There Was A Country by Sprintson(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Godisnear:

I commend your effort, its a step in the right direction. As for me, i do not have wealth to share cos am in the hustling game but there are few things i do personally and it cost me nothing but i know it makes a difference.
1. Whenever i buy goods and the seller mistakenly gives me surplus of whats suppose to be my balance, no matter the amount, i give it back.
2. After drinking sachet water, i makes sure i throw the nylon in a waste bag, i no longer throw it on the street.
3. I don't take advantage of people when i realize they are ignorant of certain things. Like taking their money for no just cause or giving them inferior quality of an item and things of that nature.
And so on...
These things are little, the universe might not notice it, but when i lay my head to sleep, i know for sure that i've made a difference, no matter how little.

I encourage every Nigerian to be the change you desire. Like the Americans would say, 'It's not always about what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'
my guy am happy with your efforts so far i must commend u too. I believe we can get there but just with time.
I want to see a better nigeria. Keep doing good you never know others will emulate you and you don't have anything to lose....the cars ,houses e.t.c are nice but they are vain so make the best of today and be glad as you sleep coz u did the right thing? Kudos am happy
Re: There Was A Country by Sprintson(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
cc150615:
the point is Nigeria was destroyed by us so do the little you can in your capacity towards nation building.it wil help
Re: There Was A Country by Sprintson(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
cc150615:
meant that we can still revive our country n stop blaming our leaders coz we contributed too..inasmuch as the country is dwindling the idea is to do the right thing let the best man for the job win irrespective of his oyo tribal marks,his deep igbo accent or his hausa tongue..we will get it right someday..
Re: There Was A Country by odimbannamdi(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Sprintson:

hi sprintson.
i thank God for well-meaning Nigerians like you and the other lady that have decided to go out of your way to alleviate the level of poverty in the country. only God will reward.
please can i have your mail? i crave your assistance on something. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Saipem Oil And Gas Recruits For Numerous Positions / Be Your Own Boss - Make Money With Your Car On Uber / Media Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.