Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Request For UNN Transcript Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Request For UNN Transcript Online (4977 Views)

Transcript Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For UNN Transcript Online by OKEMKPI: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Great lions and lionesses,heard you can request and obtain your transcript from any part of the world from UNN website
Can you share your experience.

Thanks
Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by SomD: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
My experience was splendid. I requested and paid online with my UBA mastercard on the 29th of June. I did not receive any log in details which will enable me track the transcript so i called the number on the contact list. They asked for my email and phone number. They sent me login details eventually but i had to mail them a couple of times before they finally sent it. On the 10th of August the transcript had arrived at my work place in Abuja. I was really impressed. I heard that if the destination was Enugu or around the east, it takes less than 5 days. And its DHL, Fedex or EMS but i chose DHL. I was charged 15,000 naira and it was stamped properly by my HOD and the exams records people. It was so convenient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice!

Though I should be in UNN on Monday for my transcript...student copy. I'm going there physically cos i also want to pick my certificate (been using the statement of result since). Fingers crossed, lets see how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Was told all transcript requests must come through the portal https://alumni.unn.edu.ng/itranscript . Visited the transcript office (records) and i even saw the courier guys about to pick up a new batch of request for deliveries.

For student copy, simply address it to yourself. That's what i'm about to do. So far, so good. Nsukka dee je!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by mpresh1(f): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Its been a horrible experience for me, I applied for it since June getting to August I wrote them and asked what's taking so long they replied that I didn't pay, I sent them the receipt, they replied that they can't confirmed the pay, I wrote to Remita and Remita confirmed it which I sent to them via email, still am yet to receive it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by Nkechi2022: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Pls can you remember any of the numbers you called? I have been calling the numbers seen there but they are switched.
Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by Nkechi2022: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Pls can you remember any of the numbers you called? I have been calling the numbers seen there but they are switched. I have paid and confirmed but account details for tracking has not been sent to my mail. I need help urgently...
Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by MyChoice1: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Nkechi2022:
Pls can you remember any of the numbers you called? I have been calling the numbers seen there but they are switched. I have paid and confirmed but account details for tracking has not been sent to my mail. I need help urgently...

How did it go?
Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
MyChoice1:

How did it go?

Just order and pay online, it'll be sent to you. You'll even be able to track the process. It's actually a seamless process

But, just incase there are hiccups, send an email to the director in charge, then CC one of the DVC's email anɗ any other high ranking officer, you'll get a call/reply within 2 days of doing so (if it's a working day) apologising for the delay and promising you it'll be attended to immediately, which will be so.

(You don't need to go physically to get it at all)

1 Like

Re: Request For UNN Transcript Online by princessG35: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please how and where do I apply?

(1) (Reply)

I’m Terribly Lonely In Canada / Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport / BREAKING NEWS For Canada Federal Skilled Immigration Applicants Before 27 Feb 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.