Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... (857 Views)

How To Create China Virtual Phone Number For Paypal And Whatsapp Verification / Writer Needed For A Blog (payment Via Paypal) / Has Anyone Recieved Adsense Payment Via Bank Transfer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... by jamb20s: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Any1 to help purchase a €7 ($7.cool item using Paypal and get paid $10 via Fiverr pls ?
Re: Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... by Vicben(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
If you're a Nigerian and are using GTB, you can easily create a PayPal account and linked it with your bank account here in Nigeria and pay directly with PayPal. PayPal would deduct the naira equivalent of the dollar amount from your local bank account here.
Re: Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... by jamb20s: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vicben:
If you're a Nigerian and are using GTB, you can easily create a PayPal account and linked it with your bank account here in Nigeria and pay directly with PayPal. PayPal would deduct the naira equivalent of the dollar amount from your local bank account here.
.. I know that , i even have an account with Firstbank buh i'm using Verve card ... thats why.
Re: Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... by akinswaggs(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2015
jamb20s:
Any1 to help purchase a €7 ($7.cool item using Paypal and get paid $10 via Fiverr pls ?

Explain better so i can be of help
Re: Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... by hilaryiwens05: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2015
I can do that for u...added me on whatsapp: 08182428991 or BBM: 24D2A0CC
jamb20s:
Re: Help Make A Payment Via Paypal And Get Paid In ... by jamb20s: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinswaggs:

Explain better so i can be of help
wanna buy 7 credit from https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy which €7 (around $7.8 ) and i wanna pay via fiverr ($10)

(1) (Reply)

BLOGGERS :Best Times to Post on Social Media[Infographic] / 7 Ways To Increase Number Of Members On Your Forum. / Help,facebook Temporarily Locked My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.