Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? (3735 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Osinbanjo has join himself with buhari who is a boko haram sympathizer and someone which past stinks contrary to God's commandment in the following verses of scriptures:

14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 17 Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” 18 “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.” - 2 corinthians 6:6-18.

Osinbanjo a pastor has put himself under buhari just because he wants to make a name for himself. if you watch carefully, you will observe that Osinbanjo has started derailing from the part of honesty and integrity and gradually becoming like buhari and other apc criminals and liars.
will Osinbanjo still remain a true born again child of God after following those apc evil men? drop your take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by Tallesty1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some politicians are better than some pastors tbh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by cozy7(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
What is evil abt Buhari? Y do u make it sound like Buhari is not human? Tell me, who did Christ come to d world for n subsequently die for, if not d sinners?

BUHARI HAS MADE UT CLEAR ON SEVERAL PLATFORMS.....HIS NOT IN SUPPORT OF BOKO HARAM, HE JUST HAS A DIFFERENT METHOD OF SOLVING THE BOKO HARAM PROBLEM WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT

5 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bakare up till today is still struggling to stand after buhari and his people corrupted him, osinbajo fail to recognize dat he he's dining wif d devil. How can a man of God be holy if d devil/tinubu is ya political father! I jst pity we christians, allowing a religious bigot as buhari to divide d church. He kips wooing pastors not becos he respects christians buh becos d koran allows ya to befriend "infidels" in order to achieve ya aim even at d expense of dat person!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some politicians are better than some pastors tbh
Nigerian politicians?
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by thaoriginator: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Osinbanjo has join himself with buhari who is a boko haram sympathizer and someone which past stinks contrary to God's commandment in the following verses of scriptures:

14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 17 Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” 18 “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.” - 2 corinthians 6:6-18.

Osinbanjo a pastor has put himself under buhari just because he wants to make a name for himself. if you watch carefully, you will observe that Osinbanjo has started derailing from the part of honesty and integrity and gradually becoming like buhari and other apc criminals and liars.
will Osinbanjo still remain a true born again child of God after following those apc evil men? drop your take.
This is the most stupidest question ever asked

6 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by bodejohn(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
How do you define a man with a stinking past or how do you classify believers and unbelievers?

Rather you work out your own salvation with fear and trembling than looking for lustful satisfaction every valentine's day.

2 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ekwensu na chukwu akuo ngazi na eze grin

Osinbajo has joined force with ceasar, so he is no longer a pastor! cool
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
This is the most stupidest question ever asked
stop being stupid. drop your take and leave. only kids behave like this.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why undecided OP

3 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
bodejohn:
How do you define a man with a stinking past or how do you classify believers and unbelievers?

Rather you work out your own salvation with fear and trembling than looking for lustful satisfaction every valentine's day.
i don't know. you can classify them for me.

did i told you that i'm a saint?
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
Why undecided OP
grin i don't need it. thank you. you can give it to one of those apc e-rats.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by bodejohn(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't know. you can classify them for me.

did i told you that i'm a saint?

You just put up there that Buhari has a stinking past. How did you come about that?

You should have taken sometime to find out rather than opening a thread like this.

2 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by thaoriginator: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
stop being stupid. drop your take and leave. only kids behave like this.
that's my take f00l

3 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by politricks: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
If APC had pick a muslim/muslim ticket, you would have been the first to cry foul. But now that they picked a pastor, you say he is dining with the unbelievers. Why is Jonathan with Sambo, is he not an unbeliever too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Guy so na you grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by thaoriginator: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Idiott, collect sense you no gree.. After you go open another brainless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
If APC had pick a muslim/muslim ticket, you would have been the first to cry foul. But now that they picked a pastor, you say he is dining with the unbelievers. Why is Jonathan with Sambo, is he not an unbeliever too?
Bro Please contest to be President, I will gladly vote you, you are an epitome of sense. Your brain is red hot and is working actively! God bless your mother and your father's sperm! Chai grin

3 Likes

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by masseratti: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op are you a child of God or a child of saTAN?
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
bodejohn:

You just put up there that Buhari has a stinking past. How did you come about that?

You should have taken sometime to find out rather than opening a thread like this.
so you don't know about buhari senseless killings and evil in the past? you people know all this things but you just pretend. na wao.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
Jonathan is not a pastor and he is also the head( the president) sambo is just a vice but is it the other way round in the case of Osinbanjo who will just be a figurehead later.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by bodejohn(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
so you don't know about buhari senseless killings and evil in the past? you people know all this things but you just pretend. na wao.

I am not holding any brief for Buhari but is he the only evil man or leader in Nigeria past and present?

I still want to know how you can identify a believer and unbeliever.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
i have already known you as a mad dog. i know your case.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by nerodenero: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
If you look critically, you will agree with me that religión always have a way of dividing people. Inasmuch as I understand what the OP is trying to say, he should not forget that the country isnt for Christians alone and for you to rule, you need votes from both sides of the country.

Instead of trying to rubbish or castigate the Pastor, I would suggest that will pray for steadfastness for him.Prayer is the only key that can make him standout in the corrupt-infested government of ours.

When the chips are down, the Pastor is still human, not superhuman and no man is above sin.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin grin grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by thaoriginator: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
i have already known you as a mad dog. i know your case.
Receive sense,idiotic brainless goat grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by thaoriginator: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin
You don finish the guy grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by politricks: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is not a pastor and he is also the head( the president) sambo is just a vice but is it the other way round in the case of Osinbanjo who will just be a figurehead later.
How dare you call the position of the vice president 'just'. Because Sambo is a Dumbo does not mean Osinbanjo would also be a figurehead Atiku was not a figurehead in case you have forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by thaoriginator: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
You don finish the guy grin
grin he no dey hear word.. Him be like stubborn fly wey follow deadi bodi enter grave undecided
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin he no dey hear word.. Him be like stubborn fly wey follow deadi bodi enter grave undecided
Na so sha, but na Ijaw man sha hin no wan leave him brother grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by thaoriginator: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
Na so sha, but na Ijaw man sha hin no wan leave him brother grin
Ijaw man wey brainless.. Him matter no be here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians / Osinbajo, A Total Disappointment To South-west - Afenifere / How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.