Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ogechi & I - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ogechi & I (180119 Views)

My Story Ogechi & I" / Election Palava:my Story About Ogechi And His Brother-an Old Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
[b]EPISODE 24

“Like I said, Ogechi continued; I kept cool and hid my fears and suspicions. I had been doing that all my life until it became part of me. So when he asked if I wanted him to help me relax, I simply replied him with two words; LET’S PRAY. Again, he joined me in prayers without argument or hesitation. After we prayed, for some reason I had peace within me and believed he wasn’t the kind of guy who would do what I suspected he would do. So I slept off after handing over myself into the hands of God.

Next day I discovered he didn’t have a place to stay and invited over to my house to stay with me. I know you’ll be wondering how I could have done such a thing. I wondered so myself back then. He turned out to be a good acquaintance and I became very fond of him. He was supposed to stay with me for a period of two months but would have ended up staying with me forever if my brother had not called in to say he was coming over to my house. I guess I didn’t want him to go anymore; neither did he want to go. But before then, things happened.

Initially I tried to starve his eyes of some sight that could awaken the hulk in him. But I soon got tired of that and lived freely with him as though he was a girl. Many times I caught him admiring my body extravagantly when I got careless with the adjustment of my clothes, but he would sit back as though such sight had no impact on him. I thought it was because of his promise to be of good behavior while in my house, but when two full months passed without any advances from him despite my unintentional exposure of some sensitive parts of my body, I got worried. In fact, I felt bad. I know there are men who can control themselves but not this much. He made it seem like he was living with a man in the house and that tempered with my self-esteem. Not that I had some desires I needed him to gratify, but I had expected that as a guy living with a girl, he would lose control of himself one day, not because he was lustful, but because his eyes had seen too much of my body than he could resist, then I would call him to order. And if calling him to order was unsuccessful, well I didn’t really think about that. I just believed I could do so whenever the pressure was too much for him to handle. I wouldn’t have been disappointed at him if he did, because he had already proven himself to be a respectable guy. So if he ended up making such advances towards me, it would only be a natural reaction. And I would have stopped him. So I believed.

But when I wasn’t getting that from him or even getting a sign that such might occur soon, I felt so bad about myself. I started thinking that my charms weren’t strong enough to woo this guy. Note: It wasn’t my plan to woo or seduce him. I only expected that he would one day lust after me, and want to have his way with me since he was beholding my body every day. Instead of curiosity consuming him, he always sat still and stared. I know some thoughts were definitely running through him mind, just that he wasn’t acting. I wonder how he managed to do that.

When he finally moved into his apartment after nearly four months of staying with me, I went with him so we could spend some time together before I returned home. At that point, I had already developed feelings for him. He also had developed feelings for me but hadn’t spilled out the words yet, but I knew. There was a heavy down pour that night that I couldn’t make it home again. Spending the night with him wasn’t something to be afraid of, neither was my mood of dressing something to be careful about when with this guy because it never got to him. After all, he’ll just sit still and stare without making a move. The most he would do is rain complements on me until my ear had its fill of complements. I took off everything I had on me and got a T-shirt from him to cover my body without any under wears. I then lay carelessly as usual on the bed as I flipped through the music library of his laptop for songs to cheer me up when suddenly he burst out of the bathroom with hot red burning lust in his eyes while his body vibrated. “BINGO!” I said in my heart. I thought you were not a man.” Why did it take you this long to lose it?” I asked in my heart. Or was he trying to be respectful by not making and advances towards me while in my house?”

I had been expecting that the day would come when he’ll want to feel my warmth, and had planned to forbid him when that day came. Finally, the day came and I just lay on that bed not knowing if I wanted to stop him or actually wanted him to go ahead. The more time I wasted trying to figure out what I wanted, the closer he got to making it happen. My mind went blank, my heartbeat accelerated, and I got really soft. All I could do was lay back helplessly on the bed without making any objections or giving a go ahead. What good could objections do at that point? Apparently, they guy had lost it and wasn’t going to try to hold it back. I, on the other hand was exceedingly happy because he finally fell for my charms, but I wasn’t sure if I really wanted him to go ahead with what he was set to do. I just couldn’t stop him like I thought I would. I guess I shouldn’t have driven him that crazy.

But then, I was amazed at the outcome of things. As he was bending downward to lie on me, he suddenly retreated and lay beside me on the bed. I was confused. Then everything about him that was out of place gradually returned and he was normal again. He changed his mind. He wasn’t going to go through with it again. I was somewhat happy that he stopped himself. How ironic? When I couldn’t stop him, he stopped himself. But why? I asked in my heart. Was it something ugly about me he saw or observed? How was he able to climb that high and return without a single sweat? Then it dawned on me that he had resisted me again. He definitely did! I was dumbfounded. All I could say was; “I’m proud of you” though I was disappointed. At that point, my regard for him tripled up. But I wasn’t going to give him any more chances to resist me. If he actually got to that point and could still hold himself back, he was definitely going to do it over and over again if I gave him chances to.

I left his house the next morning pretending to be alright. I was definitely sad about the whole thing. A pretty girl feels so good knowing that the guys are falling for her charms even though she’s not interested in any of them. But when it seems there’s some guy somewhere who’s not falling for her charms, it makes her wonder why. Sometimes, she might even begin to think there’s something about her that isn’t in place. Those of you ladies can bear me witness to that. That was exactly the way he made me feel. Even though I wasn’t ready to let him have me just yet, I wasn’t also ready to be resisted by him, so I stopped seeing him. I couldn’t believe myself. I had found the exact kind of guy I always desired. But then, I stopped us from seeing each other for two reasons; Firstly, I didn’t want to be resisted by him anymore. Secondly, I couldn’t resist him anymore. If I had continued our usual visits and time alone together, soon enough, I would have ended up being the one to suggest the idea of commitment and union, the very thing I had kept myself from doing right from the day he moved into my house. I had always been a decent girl and wasn’t going to let that go. It appeared he also wasn’t ready to be anything less than his name depicts. In case you’re wondering what his name is, he calls himself Jesusboy. And he says he doesn’t do so for fun. The good thing about him was that he had mastered his body and could starve it of its lustful cravings, but I couldn’t say the same about myself. So the best way out was distance, at least for a little while until I got a hold of myself again. Nevertheless, I loved him. In fact, that was when my love for him was sealed. He didn’t know that. He thought I was angry with him and didn’t want anything to do with him anymore.

Jeez! I couldn’t believe my ears after I heard Ogechi confess all that. So that was why she stopped me from seeing her? I asked myself in bewilderment. And all the while I thought she was disappointed at me because of my actions that night. After she narrated the things that went on between her and me, I got to know her hidden feelings and fears which I had no knowledge of before now. I bet she wouldn’t have voiced them out if she knew I was there. “I NEVER KNEW, I NEVER THOUGHT, I NEVER SUSPECTED THAT OGECHI EVER MADE ANY EFFORT TO RESIST MY CHARMS. ALL THE WHILE, IT WAS ALWAYS LIKE SHE NEVER FELT THAT WAY TOWARDS ME. BUT SHE DID, EVEN MORE THAN I DID TOWARDS HER. HOW COULD SHE HAVE HIDDEN IT TO A POINT WHERE EVEN I, WITH MY PSHYCOLOGICAL KNOWHOW COULDN’T COMPRHEND? THAT QUESTION HAS REMAINED UNANSWERED TO THIS VERY DAY”

To be continued.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Ogechi & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Interesting!

How's d election going on over there?
Re: Ogechi & I by Psalmwise(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
lolx
LogoDWhiz:
Interesting!

pvc detector develop fault....d backup sef no gree work grin

happened sumwhere in ondo state

BTW

Jezuzboi...dis ya story ehn
Re: Ogechi & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Psalmwise:
lolxpvc detector develop fault....d backup sef no gree work grin

happened sumwhere in ondo state

BTW

Lol. Okay
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
jezuzboi:

Wao! I didn't know such quote existed. Thanks for teaching me,

Welcome Harji!!!!
If Ogechi gets to know how much you support her, she might even leave me for you. But wait oo, if she does so, u for gree

Hmmm, very emotional. Trust me, I have thought of this over and again, but that Ogechi girl just dey totori me like say 2moro no dey. And it got worse when I found out that me sef dey totori am.
As for Cynthia, I feel bad for her, but I'm just trying to overcome those feelings for now. One wrong move from Ogechi and Cynthia has me for life.
Better!

BTW, U ignored Cynthia's Bro completely sha!
Re: Ogechi & I by edwinkube(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
I knw hearin all this 4rm ogechi would make u wanna dance skelewu plus d fact dat ur heart wil b doin u yoriyori...
Re: Ogechi & I by eitsei(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
feed me more!!
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Interesting!

Yeah, we're peacefully doing it very nicely. Trying to wahala nobody
Re: Ogechi & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
jezuzboi:

Yeah, we're peacefully doing it very nicely. Trying to wahala nobody

Okay!

You're through now?
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Psalmwise:

BTW

Na tinini-tinini. Lol.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay!

You're through now?
Not yet
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Better!

BTW, U ignored Cynthia's Bro completely sha!
Cynthia's Bro na business man 4 naija. Even Cynthia sef follow ignore am. he's not even aware of all that's happening. The end shall tell.
Re: Ogechi & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
jezuzboi:

Not yet

Okay!

All d best!

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
edwinkube:
I knw hearin all this 4rm ogechi would make u wanna dance skelewu plus d fact dat ur heart wil b doin u yoriyori...
Yes ooooooooooo!
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
eitsei:
feed me more!!
Surely!
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jezuzboi,I need more
Re: Ogechi & I by sammyendowed(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jesusboi nice writeup so far, pls post another abeg.
Re: Ogechi & I by Elparaiso(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Ehen....
Forget all this razzmatazz about ogechi's story...
Why would you control Cynthia's feelings like that...?
If you no like the babe, tell am!...
I know it might be hard to choose one of them, but its best you pick one and fast too...
Imagine how the two of them are now, dying for a guy that does not give a rat's ass....

Nna, pick one biko
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Harjibolar10, how I wiish U would put Urself in Cynthia's shoes before acting! Stories are meant to be for that.... Put urself in the character's position....
If u sponsored a lady throughout University with the damn hope of Making her urs but once, she's done, she brings up an Ex BF ish.... C'mon!
#Turntables
I understand you bro, Cynthia cituation is kind of pathethic, but believe me, ogechi 's own is more. ..

If I'm to put my self in Cynthia's shoe, I will feel bad, when I get to know what's happening in J's mind, and I hope I will understand.

Ogechi is J's first love, and first love, they said it cant be easily forgotten. J and oge, their is no doubt, they love eachother, that's why they keep thinking of THEMSELF, even when the distance is very much.

Come to think of it, J and Cynthia hasn't made their relationship an official one, at least not yet, but oge still carry it(J's love) everywhere she go, and you know what that mean now.

So, I will blame J here, for not have tell Cynthia before hand, about ogechi.
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:

yea am with ogechi
Abi now, ogechi must win
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:
Jezuzboi,I need more
sammyendowed:
Jesusboi nice writeup so far, pls post another abeg.
Oh diva & Sammy, I'm sorry for the delay in response. I'll drop one early enough tomorrow. I had just one update ready for Saturday and I don't update on Sundays. Thanks so much for your understanding and being here with me.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Elparaiso:
Ehen....
Forget all this razzmatazz about ogechi's story...
Why would you control Cynthia's feelings like that...?
If you no like the babe, tell am!...
I know it might be hard to choose one of them, but its best you pick one and fast too...
Imagine how the two of them are now, dying for a guy that does not give a rat's ass....

Nna, pick one biko
I never had any intentions of dating Cynthia until the last two months. Even at that, I never chaik am yet. She just fell for me and doesn't even care about my past relationships. As far as she was concerned, I was her man. And when I finally decided to run things with her a because i thought Ogechi was gone, suddenly, Ogechi showed up again. Still, I'm not sure if Ogechi's love for me is still there, that's why I had to check Ogechi out first before knowing what to do with Cynthia. Not to forget that if I had suggested to Cynthia that I never wanted anything to do with her, she may have turned into a tiger and that might affect my mission in the US. Also, I was getting to love this Cynthia. In fact, if some guys meet Cynthia, they won't want to tell her about your marital status if they are married or in a relationship. She's too hot to let go, but I stayed with her for nearly two years without taking advantage of her feelings for me because I didn't want her to see me as the devil if I happened to leave her for Ogechi. I just happened that when I was ready to reciprocate her feelings, Ogechi showed up again. It's a good thing I hadn't told Cynthia to be my girl.
Re: Ogechi & I by Elparaiso(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
jezuzboi:

I never had any intentions of dating Cynthia until the last two months. Even at that, I never chaik am yet. She just fell for me and doesn't even care about my past relationships. As far as she was concerned, I was her man. And when I finally decided to run things with her a because i thought Ogechi was gone, suddenly, Ogechi showed up again. Still, I'm not sure if Ogechi's love for me is still there, that's why I had to check Ogechi out first before knowing what to do with Cynthia. Not to forget that if I had suggested to Cynthia that I never wanted anything to do with her, she may have turned into a tiger and that might affect my mission in the US. Also, I was getting to love this Cynthia. In fact, if some guys meet Cynthia, they won't want to tell her about your marital status if they are married or in a relationship. She's too hot to let go, but I stayed with her for nearly two years without taking advantage of her feelings for me because I didn't want her to see me as the devil if I happened to leave her for Ogechi. I just happened that when I was ready to reciprocate her feelings, Ogechi showed up again. It's a good thing I hadn't told Cynthia to be my girl.
OK sha...
But stop giving her "basket" hope...
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
harjibolar10:

I understand you bro, Cynthia cituation is kind of pathethic, but believe me, ogechi 's own is more. ..

If I'm to put my self in Cynthia's shoe, I will feel bad, when I get to know what's happening in J's mind, and I hope I will understand.

Ogechi is J's first love, and first love, they said it cant be easily forgotten. J and oge, their is no doubt, they love eachother, that's why they keep thinking of THEMSELF, even when the distance is very much.

Come to think of it, J and Cynthia hasn't made their relationship an official one, at least not yet, but oge still carry it(J's love) everywhere she go, and you know what that mean now.

So, I will blame J here, for not have tell Cynthia before hand, about ogechi.

The reason I didn't mention Ogechi to Cynthia was that I didn't see the need. I was just supposed to stay with her and complete my program and then return home. Everything just happened so fast
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
jezuzboi:

The reason I didn't mention Ogechi to Cynthia was that I didn't see the need. I was just supposed to stay with her and complete my program and then return home. Everything just happened so fast
I disagree with you on your point oo

There is every need of telling her about ogechi Oga. You've make her feel and believe that, you have a fling for her, and no lady in this world, will ever take that fro granted, no lady I repeat

Come to think of it, the first instance where you should have tell her was when, lin told you about what she(Cynthia) normally tell them(im talking about engaging stuff) that you are her man, you to don't deny that fact so as to let her know where she stand, instead you act as if you are truly her man. Telling her in China may not be a good idea, but what happen when you get back? You forget, abi?

You have been her crush for a long period of time, and how in this world did you expect her to feel when you address her as your woman in public, and you don't even try to explain yourself aftermath.. .

Oga, you are responsible for whatever or however Cynthia behave in the near future
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
harjibolar10:

I disagree with you on your point oo

There is every need of telling her about ogechi Oga. You've make her feel and believe that, you have a fling for her, and no lady in this world, will ever take that fro granted, no lady I repeat

Come to think of it, the first instance where you should have tell her was when, lin told you about what she(Cynthia) normally tell them(im talking about engaging stuff) that you are her man, you to don't deny that fact so as to let her know where she stand, instead you act as if you are truly her man. Telling her in China may not be a good idea, but what happen when you get back? You forget, abi?

You have been her crush for a long period of time, and how in this world did you expect her to feel when you address her as your woman in public, and you don't even try to explain yourself aftermath.. .

Oga, you are responsible for whatever or however Cynthia behave in the near future
1. I agreed to Lin that Cynthia was right about me being her man because that was part of the escape plan. Meanwhile, Cynthia never knew that Lin told me that. I didn't mention that to her either when I told her what Lin told me because that was supposed to be a topic of its own.

2. The first time I publicly declared Cynthia my woman was at the movie premier. And I did that to get her back in a good mood after she got moody because of the too much attention I gave to Italian girl there.

3. Next thing that happened was that I was actually ready to make Cynthia my woman. But just then..........

You're right. I should have told her about Ogechi at some point but I didn't. Maybe because I never expected that things would go this far.
But like 2Pac said; SAY WHAT SAY WHAT, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
Re: Ogechi & I by Princesschi(f): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Silently following...
Jesusboy u are going places..
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Princesschi:
Silently following...
Jesusboy u are going places..
Thank you darling. You can't imagine what that comment just did to me.
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jezuzboi,this story is it real
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:
Jezuzboi,this story is it real

2nd March 2015

THIS STORY IS A COMBINATION OF FICTIONS AND NON FICTIONS, AND IS INTENDED TO ENTERTAIN, INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND SATISFY THE READERS’ APETITE. NO PART OF THIS STORY MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, BE IT ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPY, RECORD, OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR AND ON THIS THREAD.

HAVE FUN!

EPISODE 1

Lying alone on a massive bed in one of the rooms in my father’s house, thinking about almost everything that was there to be thought of in the world, a weighty thought pressed my spirit so hardly that it spilled out what I would refer to as a ‘way out’ of the predicament I happened to find myself in as at that point in time.
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
jezuzboi:

2nd March 2015

THIS STORY IS A COMBINATION OF FICTIONS AND NON FICTIONS, AND IS INTENDED TO ENTERTAIN, INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND SATISFY THE READERS’ APETITE. NO PART OF THIS STORY MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, BE IT ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPY, RECORD, OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR AND ON THIS THREAD.

HAVE FUN!

EPISODE 1

Lying alone on a massive bed in one of the rooms in my father’s house, thinking about almost everything that was there to be thought of in the world, a weighty thought pressed my spirit so hardly that it spilled out what I would refer to as a ‘way out’ of the predicament I happened to find myself in as at that point in time.
looks so so real to me
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
jezuzboi:

You're right. I should have told her about Ogechi at some point but I didn't. Maybe because I never expected that things would go this far.
But like 2Pac said; SAY WHAT SAY WHAT, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
I guess that's what your problem is, you took the Cynthia ish for granted, and that's why I said you should be blamed

Anyways, contunu with the good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.